How to Earn Crypto As (Bounty Hunter ) - Page 9 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

How to Earn Crypto As (Bounty Hunter )

8 minutes ago, dispartful said:

I have a part of tokens in my wallet that I get from taking part in a bounty campaign. However, it has no esteem at all. I am still trusting that sometime in the not so distant future, all my tokens will have a worth.

Yes I know that me too i have a lot of die coins but when you participate at any airdrop you collect all coins with value or no value and you nee to choose a good airdrops and bounty too

• +1 1

writing for a project however is very tiresome when suddenly its going to be plagiarized by some bounty hunters that just wants to rip your works.  

there are several other bounty campaigns if you wanna provide some like the translation bounty and to youtube video campaign. even if it takes 2-3 months before getting paid, its still worth if the project is legit.

• +2 1

Atfirst thanks for shearing your useful topic,This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

• +2 1

This will not continue, you will also need to qualify for CS Campaign Essentials and choose who to join, and if you are not honorable you...

• -1 1

I was once a bounty hunter and this is not very good, as it took a lot of time. And where there is time, there is money. Keep in mind that the bounty hunter is not particularly famous for profitability. 

There are many ways to give you crypto, but i think the easiest way is to trade your bitcoins through peer to peer method in sites like localbitcoins or paxful. You just need a trading knowledge about how to set prices for buying and selling in peer to peer.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/13/2019 at 11:32 AM, sidik7 said:

Today i will present to all friend about how to earn crypto as Bounty Hunter

Lets to part guys if you want to getting more crypto you must have a good skill in any more campaign and then you must to diligent to contionus to do your list work, you can find more bounty likes social media campaign , Article campaign , as translator , or find bugs on the new platform , i think this will make an opportunity to all friend to earn crypto. and then follow the rule on the campaign so after the succesfull on project you can earn crypto, in process payment will be up 2-3 month little patient for wait guys .

and then if you have skill on writer you can try as crypto writer on more project bounty , contionus for manage the work so you can will earn crypto more.

thanks if any opinion share guys , so we can learn together

In also looking for some alternative ways to earn free crypto currency. I have a strong referral base. I'm unable to find any legit bounty hunting or airdrops program to earn free crypto. 

I think right now the unique best way is this best forum Cryptotalk and also doing trade on Yobit website exchange, so if you have a little knowledge about trade and cryptocurrency you can double or triple your 0.00030000 Bitcoins you collect here.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I do not wish to earn crypto as bounties but as signature, that is why I am here, not staying but just only pay and receive in hours. Signature I like. 

Previously, I was a hunter for bounties, but at the moment I don’t know if that still works and is profitable, but in any case thank you, I think a lot of people are interested in the topic.

2 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

Seriously, you don't know? How come. Bounty hunting is normal and started when altcoin was adopted, it is still very active. 

Yes, I know that this work started with the crypto seemed, but I told you that I do not know whether the field is still profitable or is not profitable as before and you answered me, thank you.

On 11/4/2019 at 6:55 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

at the moment all the new projects / ico are at risk we don't know if they will have some future / value it is worthwhile to do only the bounty that pay weekly in bitcoin, also for the translations the rewards are high

The bounty is in majority free and any one can get money from that but just search for the good one because there is many of them after working all days dont pay 

Спасибо автору за пост. Сначала как мне кажется,  надо свои акаунты продвигать, быть хорошо ориентированным в теме, а не просто пускать пыль в глаза и вводить пользователей в заблуждение, а потом уже снимать видео и выкладывать инфо.) я так думаю.

Sadly with bounties you will spent a lot of time and effort usually for nothing. There are many dishonest projects that won't pay, or find enough excuses not to do so, and even if they pay, it will probably be in a ERC20 token that will be totally useless and untradeable. There used to be good bounties, now it's just risk of wasting all your time on them and getting nothing in return. This is also a direct result of scammy behaviours of shady bounty managers as wapinter and btcltcdigger that dominated useless bounties in bitcointalk. They got paid, their members weren't.

Lets to part guys if you want to getting more crypto you must have a good skill in any more campaign and then you must to diligent to contionus to do your list work, you can find more bounty likes social media campaign , Article campaign , as translator , or find bugs on the new platform , i think this will make an opportunity to all friend to earn crypto. and then follow the rule on the campaign so after the succesfull on project you can earn crypto, in process payment will be up 2-3 month little patient for wait guys .

and then if you have skill on writer you can try as crypto writer on more project bounty , contionus for manage the work so you can will earn crypto more.

I also agree to your opinion and the big community of social network is important for bounty hunter. And skill is very important to work on bounty.

I also agree to your opinion and the big community of social network is important for bounty hunter. And skill is very important to work on bounty.

, more bounty and airdrop,, your can find it on twitter, telegram ,facebook, and others social media,,

There are many influencer to get some coin... 

On 10/13/2019 at 7:02 AM, sidik7 said:

Yes I have participated in bounty hunters there are varieties of task one can perform like social media or article writing and so on but I do prefer social media is much easier than the rest.

2 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

For now there are indeed many projects that are not clear. which if we participate, might waste a lot of time. better find a project that is already on the market. so there will be big opportunities to produce. that's what I often do.

If the project is trying to be honest, I think that they should be allocating ETH or BTC for their marketing. If they are already traded perhaps it is better as in case they don't send anything or try to cheat the bounty by allocating less they will be exposed. Hoping for actual opportunities, right now they are rare and we have to spend so much time looking, as I said mostly because for the managers that were getting paid upfront and didn't perform any due diligence and didn't ask for the hunters payments upfront either. This was the most dishonest approach I ever encountered in crypto world. Totally insane practices by both these bounty managers.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

First you need to find a legit crypto project that has a potential to be successful. And as my experience it will last 2-3 months and you need to work for it and complete the requirements needed for you to be granted or rewarded after the campaign.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I'm not bounty hunter but I know bounty hunt is not easy for new members, because its need skills because this bounties requires to complete some tasks, like social Media write some articals and share this bounty details in social media, so we need some followers in this platforms, but you share information really help for new bounty hunters.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/14/2020 at 8:25 AM, JohanDonne said:

Being a bounty hunter is not too esy, if you are buying cryptocurrency at the beginning of launch you need to invest a lot and if yiu are doing airdrops you will earn less but patience is the key word here in this field.

Bounty hunter has never been my type, I the first one is indirectly like the yobit talk token, and we all know what led to it. And because I trust this forum so much. The bounty hunting normally are not profitable. So, I do not do it. But some people are still so lucky to find good ones. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I thpught bounty hunter means that you buy new coins before they launch and sell them after they gain value, but this is totally different what you have told us here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think it`s amazing that cryptocurrency projects give a lot of opportunities for people to earn and improve their skills and simultaneously help project to spread around the world. It`s not stable earning way, but can let you to earn some additional tokens and dollars 

• +1 1

On 10/19/2019 at 11:04 AM, sidik7 said:

some tips as a bounty hunter we must to patient and then we need always to find more jobs in more project if you have more skill likes as a writer , designer and then cool in manage in repost in bounty social media , you can try so you will earn more .

but for me in social media campaign im very consfused to manage so i dont partipate in social media campaign .

I think all platforms applied the term "patient" cause you cannot profit if you dont know how to wait. We have different platforms that crypto world is connected. Im agreeing with you , there is an advantage if you have a talent so you can easily find those platform and make a profit from it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 8/21/2020 at 4:04 AM, Apollo Crypto said:

I think all platforms applied the term "patient" cause you cannot profit if you dont know how to wait. We have different platforms that crypto world is connected. Im agreeing with you , there is an advantage if you have a talent so you can easily find those platform and make a profit from it.

But it is very not good and not advisable to use your device used to access your wallet or excuses or sensitive information to access any bounty hunting airdrop. It is dangerous as it can lead to sensitive information stolen by hackers which can be detrimental. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1