How to Earn Crypto As (Bounty Hunter ) - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

How to Earn Crypto As (Bounty Hunter )

To participate in such campaigns there must be certain conditions: for example, your Twitter account must have a certain number of followers that vary depending on the bounty, so for Facebook you must have a certain number of fans, and the most important thing for Bitcoin Talk you must have Certain rank such as Full Member or Sr. Member or Hero Member.

On 11/27/2019 at 6:46 AM, palalu said:

what do you mean by "most tokens do not even go out" is the project a scam or do they lock the token?because I heard a lot from my friends that bounties now lock tokens.

i think he mean the most of the tokens are scamm , i agree with him and that why i do many research before i participate in any bounty so i wont wast my time 

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

i think he mean the most of the tokens are scamm , i agree with him and that why i do many research before i participate in any bounty so i wont wast my time 

I heard a lot from my friends that today's bounties have to lock their tokens for several weeks or months, is that information right?

24 minutes ago, palalu said:

I heard a lot from my friends that today's bounties have to lock their tokens for several weeks or months, is that information right?

i dont know exactly cause i stoped working on bounties since 2018 , but i think almost all of bounties are scam and they only steal money / time from the community 

1 minute ago, iloveyobit said:

i dont know exactly cause i stoped working on bounties since 2018 , but i think almost all of bounties are scam and they only steal money / time from the community 

many of my friends have stopped working bounty too since 2018. Now they are more focused on btc signcamps for payment.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:02 AM, sidik7 said:

Today i will present to all friend about how to earn crypto as Bounty Hunter

Lets to part guys if you want to getting more crypto you must have a good skill in any more campaign and then you must to diligent to contionus to do your list work, you can find more bounty likes social media campaign , Article campaign , as translator , or find bugs on the new platform , i think this will make an opportunity to all friend to earn crypto. and then follow the rule on the campaign so after the succesfull on project you can earn crypto, in process payment will be up 2-3 month little patient for wait guys .

and then if you have skill on writer you can try as crypto writer on more project bounty , contionus for manage the work so you can will earn crypto more.

thanks if any opinion share guys , so we can learn together

Very good strategy brother, but the problem we all face is the fact that you cannot find a very good and honest forum like Crypto-Talk campaign with the best exchange YOBIT, because some of it don't pay you when the time is coming, so i will ask you to put a topic of some other profitable forum and it pay for real like this great forum.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

On 10/13/2019 at 1:02 PM, sidik7 said:

any opinion share guys , so we can learn together

I think before joining and working as a bounty hunter, we must first understand the language used. So invest for yourself first by taking an English course. (IMHO)

On 11/10/2019 at 12:10 PM, Sujonhossain said:

Many people have seen that they earn cryptocurrency.Various crypto joins and earns Token / Coin

I have participated in many places but have not received payment yet.How do I understand who will pay and who will not pay?

Choose the IEO project or transparent crowdfunding.

On 11/27/2019 at 12:46 PM, palalu said:

what do you mean by "most tokens do not even go out" is the project a scam or do they lock the token?because I heard a lot from my friends that bounties now lock tokens.

It means no payment, and some project does lock bounty payment for several months. It is unreasonable excuses, IMO. 

• +1 1

7 hours ago, lucky80 said:

It means no payment, and some project does lock bounty payment for several months. It is unreasonable excuses, IMO. 

I also think it's unreasonable, but that's what happened to the bounty he was following. Fortunately, not all the bounties he followed were like that😆

13 hours ago, palalu said:

I also think it's unreasonable, but that's what happened to the bounty he was following. Fortunately, not all the bounties he followed were like that😆

Yes, super true. Not all bounty work indeed ends in vain. Some of the bounties, such as the Crypto Talk campaign, shows that there are still parties who have a serious goal to develop the world of the blockchain.

Many many thanks you Cause you share something .Its knowledge need everyone for earn from crypto without invest.All crypto hunter motivated from your post. They need to patience for getting reward. Sometime some bounty not paid but he need to some skills for finding God and legit project.

5 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Yes, super true. Not all bounty work indeed ends in vain. Some of the bounties, such as the Crypto Talk campaign, shows that there are still parties who have a serious goal to develop the world of the blockchain.

yes I think the bounty will be worthy if the price of bitcoin is above $15000, because I think the bounty is very small payment now

9 minutes ago, palalu said:

yes I think the bounty will be worthy if the price of bitcoin is above $15000, because I think the bounty is very small payment now

As long as it's still paying, big or small doesn't matter. If it's just a promise to pay, that's a problem. Therefore, choosing a bounty becomes the primary job before anything else. 

19 hours ago, palalu said:

Yes no a days the bounty campaign payment is very low which is not more beneficial for us so you are right to say bounty will be beneficial for us when the bitcoin price hit 15000 $.

The issue with crypto abundance tracker's is that it's very hard to discover, an abundance crusade that pays great cash worth your time, on the off chance that they pay by any means. I'd preferably contribute my time on building up my abilities and spotlight on expanding my incentive to organizations and occupations.

4 hours ago, Zentoly said:

Yes no a days the bounty campaign payment is very low which is not more beneficial for us so you are right to say bounty will be beneficial for us when the bitcoin price hit 15000 $.

I am very sorry to hear stories from my friends when they have to work a few months and are paid only under $50 or worst possible bounty is a scam

On 12/1/2019 at 6:21 PM, palalu said:

I am very sorry to hear stories from my friends when they have to work a few months and are paid only under $50 or worst possible bounty is a scam

Yeah there are a lot of scam bounty available which have mentioned in their thread that they will pay the high amount of token and after that they are paying very low amount of token when its bounty go to over.

15 minutes ago, Zentoly said:

Yeah there are a lot of scam bounty available which have mentioned in their thread that they will pay the high amount of token and after that they are paying very low amount of token when its bounty go to over.

yes during the incident he was more careful in choosing the bounty to be done, so similar incidents would not be repeated

23 hours ago, palalu said:

yes during the incident he was more careful in choosing the bounty to be done, so similar incidents would not be repeated

I think it's time to pay the bounty hunter using BTC or ETH. Then use Escrow to guarantee payment will be made after the bounty campaign is concluded. But this can only happen if all bounty hunters agree. Bounty Hunter should have a  foundation, hahaha.

15 hours ago, lucky80 said:

I think it's time to pay the bounty hunter using BTC or ETH. Then use Escrow to guarantee payment will be made after the bounty campaign is concluded. But this can only happen if all bounty hunters agree. Bounty Hunter should have a  foundation, hahaha.

yes I think many of the bounty hunters agree with this idea. But maybe many project owners disagree with this idea

5 hours ago, palalu said:

yes I think many of the bounty hunters agree with this idea. But maybe many project owners disagree with this idea

The projects will agree if none of the bounty hunters want to work the old-fashioned way. They can choose to pay for expensive marketing services without a community. Or choose a community that is the bounty hunter.

6 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

The projects will agree if none of the bounty hunters want to work the old-fashioned way. They can choose to pay for expensive marketing services without a community. Or choose a community that is the bounty hunter.

only a matter of time, are the bounty hunters will agree to all or not. this deal won't work if there are some bounty hunters who disagree and keep using the old way

Thank you for sharing here too. I want to ask how to choose a good bounty project to follow now? If in the past maybe we have many project choices. But now the numbers are getting smaller. Is it to follow all at once now?

Bounty's cant really give you profit at all, so instead of wasting your time waiting from bounties, why don't you start trading. in trading you can really earn profit mostly in day trading, you just need to learn it. 

3 hours ago, dmnqe07 said:

Bounty's cant really give you profit at all, so instead of wasting your time waiting from bounties, why don't you start trading. in trading you can really earn profit mostly in day trading, you just need to learn it. 

Totally agree with your post here, I've tried lots of ways to earn a little here and there including a lot of bounties most of which turned out to be a waste of my time. The most profitable use of my time has always been trading.

7 hours ago, akmal1984 said:

Thank you for sharing here too. I want to ask how to choose a good bounty project to follow now? If in the past maybe we have many project choices. But now the numbers are getting smaller. Is it to follow all at once now?

you can check what members are saying about the bounty on bitcoin talk and crypto talk too , or you can try  your luck because bounties now are almost all scame .