How to Earn Crypto As (Bounty Hunter ) - Page 8 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

How to Earn Crypto As (Bounty Hunter )

Great information my friend you have given very nice information to earn crypto from bounty and crypto is providing great earnings so we can preffer such campaign to earn a lot more.

airdops and bounties are good way to make money but you have to find legit airdops cause a lot of them are scam in next step you have to make some social accounts like telegram and twitter and Facebook and then attend in aidrops and do tasks and wait to get reward.

On 1/22/2020 at 4:43 PM, kafi8 said:

we need too strong social network account for work as a bounty hunter and we can also earn much money from this.

Yes if you have a big community on social media you can participate in many bounty and airdrop abd earn more from internet because they help you to join as you want bounty

My wife and I see my spouse signing up to challenging companies for them, mastering them. They need to easily register new resources on their source websites

17 hours ago, Sheikh Hasina said:

You can participate in bounty program and do some easy task to get free money from bounty

Participating in a bounty is not free money that you just get. But that is as payment for the work we do in promoting the project concerned.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:02 PM, sidik7 said:

Today i will present to all friend about how to earn crypto as Bounty Hunter

Lets to part guys if you want to getting more crypto you must have a good skill in any more campaign and then you must to diligent to contionus to do your list work, you can find more bounty likes social media campaign , Article campaign , as translator , or find bugs on the new platform , i think this will make an opportunity to all friend to earn crypto. and then follow the rule on the campaign so after the succesfull on project you can earn crypto, in process payment will be up 2-3 month little patient for wait guys .

and then if you have skill on writer you can try as crypto writer on more project bounty , contionus for manage the work so you can will earn crypto more.

thanks if any opinion share guys , so we can learn together

Signature campaign is still one of the best option when joining a bounty campaign, because there are only few who will participate in that campaign compare to other campaign where the number is huge and you are sharing a small stakes.

Yes bro you are right. We earn money from Bounty. Lots of crypto we can earn bounty.like that social midia bounty, video bounty,Blog bounty, etc   

On 10/13/2019 at 2:02 PM, sidik7 said:

Today i will present to all friend about how to earn crypto as Bounty Hunter

Lets to part guys if you want to getting more crypto you must have a good skill in any more campaign and then you must to diligent to contionus to do your list work, you can find more bounty likes social media campaign , Article campaign , as translator , or find bugs on the new platform , i think this will make an opportunity to all friend to earn crypto. and then follow the rule on the campaign so after the succesfull on project you can earn crypto, in process payment will be up 2-3 month little patient for wait guys .

and then if you have skill on writer you can try as crypto writer on more project bounty , contionus for manage the work so you can will earn crypto more.

thanks if any opinion share guys , so we can learn together

Good strategy, but as for my experienced, i have not yet tried article campaigns as well as translation campaign. I just do social media and yes you're right, we have to be dilligent everyday to post updates.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:02 PM, sidik7 said:

process payment will be up 2-3 month little patient for wait guys

This process is tiring and sometimes the results are very disappointing because sometimes we are not paid at all. The days of the Bounty campaign have come to an end. It's time to change.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 2/8/2020 at 7:19 AM, vermigerous said:

Good strategy, but as for my experienced, i have not yet tried article campaigns as well as translation campaign. I just do social media and yes you're right, we have to be dilligent everyday to post updates.

The problem is a few bounty hunters are not helping at all. They only want quick money but the results of their work are very bad. Language is the main cause. Many of the users delivered the wrong idea about the project and their social media account is dead.

• Useful or interesting 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

In earning crypto here, you can join in any of the bounty campaign were you can find them at bitcointalk forum, also you can have the privilege too to earn bitcoin here on cryptotalk, just read their rules first, and also airdrops too are one of the methods to earn altcoins.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

On 10/13/2019 at 12:54 PM, sidik7 said:

same aggree , on social media campaign its very easy to take action but we must to diligent updating the post every day. and if you join with more bounty make a list on excel that will make your work easy to manage.

Yes social media compaign is one of the best and easy way to earn Crypto currency and through airdrops so you have to stay at alert to get information about airdrops and others things to earn from campaigns.

I recommend you if you do not mind, believe in your own trading instead of hunting bounty. You will get more money by tradings and that always depends on your own decisions what you made to gain success but in the case of bounty, there will risks that project can be fake at the end.

just create every social media and make followers on fb Twitter and instagram.also i have to make rank on bitcointalk at least for jr. member.then follow some bounty webpage to get various bounty's. 

I have a strategy to completing as lot as i can to do bounties and maybe some of them will be not legit and i will not get any coins, but i have rule that don't deposit airdrop campaign. Just remember that thing. 

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

bounty hunting for bitcoin is a very tiring job, it consumes too many time and dedication and at the end of the day the benefits are not impressive.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

The most important things for bounty hunters are social pages so if you want to be successful bounty hunter you need to promote your social profiles

• +1 1

There is a section of bounty in the forum you can earn coin through the help of free airdrop tokens. Just go bounty section and follow their rules and get profit from the bounty 

• +1 1

Nice post, few months ago peoples loves to create bounties and many peoples are making money through bounties but now I'm not like any kind of bounties because this job is wasting of time. If we received coin then also that coin price will not good. So i'm not interested in bounties.

• +2 1

Hi.....

The issue with crypto abundance trackers is that it's very hard to discover an abundance battle that pays great cash worth your time, on the off chance that they pay by any means.

• +1 1

Is it well paid? How much at maximum could I get per day if i spent like 5-6 hours a day doing this job? Is it paid in any specific crypto or you could chose in which crypto to be paid? You mentioned skills - what skill are needed for that?

• +2 1

On 2/10/2020 at 7:17 AM, Hasib01 said:

There is a lot to like about promoting a project on your social media or reviewing a project on YouTube or other platforms. All these things we do, we get some income and some side effects.

Yes there is a lot of way to learn how to hunt the bounty and aidrop and specially in youtube you can find every things

• +2 1