How to Earn Crypto As (Bounty Hunter ) - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

How to Earn Crypto As (Bounty Hunter )

what I like the most is through the signature campaign on the bitcointalk forum because the pay is bigger, it's just that it's sometimes hard to find ideas and some good projects don't accept posts in the local forum, making it difficult for me who aren't fluent in English 😂

On 10/13/2019 at 1:02 PM, sidik7 said:

in process payment will be up 2-3 month little patient for wait guys .

But get ready longer than that because of my experience there are projects that pay bounty hunters after more than 1 year since the ICO is finished 😱

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

You can also work as a translator, such as [ANN] translation, bounty thread, website and others. in my opinion being an interpreter earns more income, because 1 country is only for one translator.

9 hours ago, Starpark said:

But not all campaign signatures that are legit projects must be in English, I always follow social media campaigns and signatures to get more tokens.

Yes, I agree with you, but they usually pay with coins or their project tokens, not with BTC or ETH. So we have to be careful in choosing projects 😅

Edited by Sid

1 hour ago, Starpark said:

Of course they pay with tokens. But it takes time until the roadmad is finished and we can see the progress of the project and sometimes waiting like that makes me impatient.

I know what it feels like 😁, because many projects require more than 1 year to distribute bounties and not necessarily the price of the tokens or coins are good, most of them are even below the ICO price 😱

7 minutes ago, Starpark said:

Do you often save junk tokens from campaigns? I now only trust a few gift managers, because they really don't take the project for granted.

Since the beginning of 2018, some of the projects that I participated in didn't immediately distribute bounties after the ICO finished ,differently when in 2017 which was more quickly distributed and had high prices. Even with the same bounty manager 😅 

if I may know how do you determine which projects are worth following? 😊

Useful article, but very hard to find a good bounty, which will be worth his time, so often promise one thing, and then get a lot less.

bounty is a risk these days with so many worthless tokens and scams out there... it is almost not worth to participate, even in low effort campaigns...

but I keep on going and try to choose the best I can... it is preferable 1 good bounty than 10 that do not pay

I think the ones that pay the most are the Bounty, they are usually the ones that pay the most. Airdrops also compensate, but it is very rare to find an airdrop that is more rewarding than the bounty ones. I've been doing airdrops for many years now, and I confess that I've even earned a lot of rewarding rewards, but I'd have made more with bounty and other more complex campaigns.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:05 PM, abdella067 said:

Ideas for making crypto online 

📌 - create tutoring of trading crypto website lake yobit and sharing with your referral link in YouTube , Facebook , Twitter ...

nice for suggestion guys thanks for your sharing , i will do it soon if i have a more time to create a site news crypto likes in blog.

1 hour ago, Abderrazak19 said:

Every bounty hunter must start with social medias bounty as a first steep to unduerstund how bounties and ico's run after that you can joined other kinds of bounties

yaps its true follow up overall and understand with the project  if overall is can to be manage yea next  other campaign will easy to take actions.

4 minutes ago, micdoctcol said:

But nоt аll еxеrtion mаrks that are lеgit vеnturеs have to bе bе in Еnglish, I takе аfter social mediа cаmpаigns аnd marks to urgе mоrе tokens.

yes , you can getting a new experience guys , it sharing together for want to getting more knowledge so its no problem .

36 minutes ago, Nokuto said:

Where should I find those kinds of campaign? In what particular section it is posted?

you can try more campaign in more forum guys , lets find in bitcointalk , altcointalk , bitcoingarden if you diligent to find you will be getting a good campaign on there .

• Useful or interesting 1

12 minutes ago, Nokuto said:

thank your for recommending some forum. this is such a big help and also for a beginner like me.

welcome guys , if you have a problem for more question in bounty here we can sharing together and earn more knowledge from all member with a good expereince .

• Useful or interesting 1

hi, back in 2017 I became a hunter, then the bountyhive website was still developing, maybe someone remembers it and also earned it, the giveaways were generous and a lot of tasks, so I earned my first $ 100

if we have social media with a lot of follower, so you can join social media campaign. if you good at making videos or article, we can joined content creation campaign, if you have high rank on bitcointalk, you can join signature campaign which is this campaign paid you with a high payment.

4 hours ago, I-KUN said:

if we have social media with a lot of follower, so you can join social media campaign. if you good at making videos or article, we can joined content creation campaign, if you have high rank on bitcointalk, you can join signature campaign which is this campaign paid you with a high payment.

But for now social media bounties have many participants and therefore you should join a video or article campaign

I like bounties because such way I help new projects to become popular and also I receive their tokens which can cost a lot of money

7 hours ago, agcabi said:

Thanks for thе infоrmation,bounty nееds a еnоrmоus community in soсial orgаnize аnd you wish tо Sеarсh fоr а greаt and legit bоunty whо Reаlly Соver аnd Exаmine it аlong with yоur соmpaniоns in gаthеring or whаt ever to see in thе еvent that truly gоne рay you,thеn yоu'll go

research is very important if wanna to be join on the bounty , yea i think if we can build a community hunter that will make easy for getting a legit bounty .

On 10/26/2019 at 9:36 PM, Vovantess said:

hi, back in 2017 I became a hunter, then the bountyhive website was still developing, maybe someone remembers it and also earned it, the giveaways were generous and a lot of tasks, so I earned my first $ 100

2017 was good for bounty hunters but there are no more good bounties to hunt anymore and I think they ran out of juice to finance that type of bounties so be glad you made some money of it. 

If you are newbie, try social media campaign first like twitter, facebook, medium, and other like telegram and reddit, if you have experience you can try signature campaign or content campaign

16 hours ago, mieraro said:

If yоu're doing 30 оr 25 bоunty, yоu'll gain 2 оr 3 benеfiсiаl bounty.Sо don't falter, work and work, dоing bоunty.

Or you can not waste your time trying to search for 30 bounties and get in and hoping 2 or 3 will be truthful. Time is money guys don't waste it on stuoid things like bounties and do something else to get money.

Most paying bounty with good rate in bitcointalk are in the bitcoin forum/ service, that you can see many bounties signature campaign paying with BTC, its good earning when you have legendary or hero member with plus merit..

On 10/28/2019 at 9:06 AM, Rifuci said:

To start becoming a bounty hunter, you need to know your income as a bounty hunter is affected by the level you have at the moment ..

Bitcointalk level:
a. brand new: newly created account
b. newbie: account that has 1 activity
c. Jr. Member: account that has 30 activities
d. Member: 60 Activity
e. Full Member: 120 activity
f. Sr. Member: 240 activity
g. Hero / Legend: 480 activities

But if the rank newbie can still participate in bounty campaigns such as social media campaigns or creative campaigns such as making videos or blog posts

• +1 1

You can also earn in signature campaign though this is a one project at a time as you need to wear the signature of the project. You can gain more here. the higher the rank you have the better. You can earn in social media but a small amount but the advantage is you can join as many as you want. i will also add the telegram campaign.

If you have many followers then you can have the community manager and this pay good.

But you know the best thing to have if you are a pro in bounties? you have a lot of knowledge to use and become a bounty manager.