How to Earn Crypto As (Bounty Hunter ) - Page 10 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

How to Earn Crypto As (Bounty Hunter )

The bad thing about such bounties programs is that mostly of them are fake and scam. I join many airdrop but i didn't get any reward. 

However i join many bounties programs and get some money from it. 

About 90% of telegram projects are fake and scam. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/18/2020 at 6:25 PM, malik6314193 said:

The bad thing about such bounties programs is that mostly of them are fake and scam. I join many airdrop but i didn't get any reward. 

However i join many bounties programs and get some money from it. 

About 90% of telegram projects are fake and scam. 

Some are not fake but even the price if the coin will remain to be low and they are called shitcoins. Some are scam as scam can be. Many of them will instruct someone to pay ether into certain address, some have malware links, some steal kyc from people to be used in a phishing attack. 

• +3 1

Thank you so much dear for sharing this information. I want to try this because if we are on higher rank we gain good reputation and good bounty so we have to work, work and work. But on social media there is a lot of appsor websites for this. So first i want to check this and then i will try. 

On 13.10.2019 at 17:51, yukihirasoma said:

There is a lot like promoting a project on your social media or making a review of a project on YouTube or other platforms

Bounty and this is different from airdrops. In most cases, bounties are aimed at popularizing the project, usually in social networks. For a certain reward.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

On 9/23/2020 at 2:38 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

Bounty and this is different from airdrops. In most cases, bounties are aimed at popularizing the project, usually in social networks. For a certain reward.

Yes, bounties and airdrops are different, in airdrop, the coin is given freely, but in bounties, you have to work for the coin. For example, they can ask you to perform a task daily on social media before you receive bounties. 

• +1 1

So in general bounties can be profitable, right. Airdrop is something like faucet. I didn't worked just read and this is interesting but for bounties is important that you have lot of followers on social networks for bounty to worth something. Off course if I understood this correctly.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:45 PM, wasabiaki said:

Bounty hunting is a tiring job because a person you have to make sure that the bounty you are in is legit imagine joining a bounty takes like months and then at the end of the day , it will not going to continue, also you have to qualify for the requirements managers of the csmpaign is also choosing who are to be included and not if you are reputable then you might have a chance but since there are a lot of joiners there is a slim chance sometimes you ll be accepted

I agree with you. I have scammed many times before because I trusted in scam projects. 

Thank you very much friend, I am very interested in this kind of ways to earn cryptocurrencies, I am currently in 2 free faucets to win
 cryptocurrencies and the truth has been very good for me since I win automatically every 24 hours in one faucet I win ZEN and in the other faucet I win Zcash so I'm always looking for new opportunities to win some more satoshis if you like, we exchange ideas and help each other .

The referral network is vital today to achieve a good capital inflow. If you are in an aidrop, if you are in a company investing, if you are testing a bot, or something else, it is vital to have referrals and reach many people with your referral link.
Having the ability to publish and be read attracting everyone's attention is the best strategy, for this there are many spaces, one of the main ones is Facebook, with its advertising. Telegram channels allow you to reach many users at the same time, but in those channels everyone is looking for the same opportunity as you, so getting a referral becomes highly complex.
Greetings.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:02 AM, sidik7 said:

Today i will present to all friend about how to earn crypto as Bounty Hunter

Lets to part guys if you want to getting more crypto you must have a good skill in any more campaign and then you must to diligent to contionus to do your list work, you can find more bounty likes social media campaign , Article campaign , as translator , or find bugs on the new platform , i think this will make an opportunity to all friend to earn crypto. and then follow the rule on the campaign so after the succesfull on project you can earn crypto, in process payment will be up 2-3 month little patient for wait guys .

and then if you have skill on writer you can try as crypto writer on more project bounty , contionus for manage the work so you can will earn crypto more.

thanks if any opinion share guys , so we can learn together

Can you list the best sites to hunt?

On 9/21/2020 at 8:07 PM, Ammara bano said:

Thank you so much dear for sharing this information. I want to try this because if we are on higher rank we gain good reputation and good bounty so we have to work, work and work. But on social media there is a lot of appsor websites for this. So first i want to check this and then i will try. 

Same here, i wonder if anyone list the best sites to hunt coins.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:02 AM, sidik7 said:

Lets to part guys if you want to getting more crypto you must have a good skill in any more campaign and then you must to diligent to contionus to do your list work, you can find more bounty likes social media campaign , Article campaign , as translator , or find bugs on the new platform , i think this will make an opportunity to all friend to earn crypto. and then follow the rule on the campaign so after the succesfull on project you can earn crypto, in process payment will be up 2-3 month little patient for wait guys .

and then if you have skill on writer you can try as crypto writer on more project bounty , contionus for manage the work so you can will earn crypto more.

Interesting proposals, I would like to go deeper into this topic.

A guy tell me he earned thousand dollars though bounty. But now dump so deep for this coins. Bounty hunters erff the cancer of crypto.

I advise beginners to be as aggressive as possible in terms of airdrops and various distributions and innovations in the world of crypts , because any novelty can shoot sharply and you never know in advance what will happen,the only option is to be everywhere in order to win at the right moment and raise a big jackpot)

Yes, I agree, to make more money on the crypto, you need certain skills.But when you work in this field , you learn something new, acquire new skills , new acquaintances, etc

We also saw that many projects were closed before they even started. With really good analysis and research, the right time brings success.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:45 PM, wasabiaki said:

Bounty hunting is a tiring job because a person you have to make sure that the bounty you are in is legit imagine joining a bounty takes like months and then at the end of the day , it will not going to continue, also you have to qualify for the requirements managers of the csmpaign is also choosing who are to be included and not if you are reputable then you might have a chance but since there are a lot of joiners there is a slim chance sometimes you ll be accepted

I agree with you. I have tried several times and have never been withdraw of anything of value. If the winnings were greater, I was't selected, 
and with smaller amounts, the winnings turned out to be a fraud and most often I couldn't withdraw it at all. Honestly, this is not a good way to make money. Here you can only count on luck, I don't recommend this form of earning money.

• +4 1

As a reward hunter, things get kind of pleasant since sometimes I have been paid or sometimes I do not meet all the requirements for payment, however the few times that I have obtained payments, I do things well, sometimes I think it is a lot of work since not all Cryptos that pay reach a good value, so it is better to make airdrops easier and without much hassle.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:02 PM, sidik7 said:

Useful advice, I advise you to read it. Sometimes, though small money, but for simple steps it is not bad money. Thanks for your post

The issue with crypto abundance trackers is that it's very hard to track down an abundance crusade that pays great cash worth your time, in the event that they pay by any means. I'd preferably contribute my experience on building up my aptitudes and spotlight on expanding my incentive to organizations and occupations.

On 4/10/2020 at 8:51, Pusha said:

Sí, estoy de acuerdo, para ganar más dinero con las criptomonedas, necesitas ciertas habilidades, pero cuando trabajas en este campo, aprendes algo nuevo, adquieres nuevas habilidades, nuevos conocidos, etc.

The Airdrops section is an extensive area, full of a lot of variety and which is quite profitable, if you research well and meet the requirements requested by the promotion.

Air drops are a somewhat uncertain source, because not all projects deliver as promised, however, others even pay more than what they advertise.

All this will notably depend on the seriousness of the project, and on how the crypto market receives the proposal of said currency, since in many cases it is not accepted in a good way, which leads many projects to a bearish scheme.

Bounty hunting is a tedious job because the person you have to make sure that the award you are in is legitimate imagine that joining the award takes a few months and then at the end of the day it won't continue. MGMT also chooses who should be included, not if you are reputable, then you may have a chance, but since there are a lot of carpenters, there is a small chance that sometimes you will be accepted

It is not usually said but it is a complex job since we must make sure that they comply and pay It should be noted that the airdrop thing is somewhat tedious since we never know if they will comply with giving us our bonus or not. But the positive things is that we can win very well

This work is not easy at all, it requires a lot and dedication and to investigate a little in the promotion that many offer you are false just to reach followers in their networks.