Bitcoin in the first quarter of the ỷear 2020 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Bitcoin in the first quarter of the ỷear 2020

In my own opinion 3rd to end of the year bitcoin will recover again as halving is coming and the pandemic situation will hopefully gone that time.

According to my experience with Bitcoin and with this forum I think that this year can give a positive impact to the prices of Bitcoin while seeing all the other users post also it seems that Bitcoin can grew up in this year.

Bit coin in this very first start of the year 2020 is at a significantly low price due to the corona virus issue. I which the price is low it is seen as a huge opportunity for aquiring alot of this bitcoin to get a huge return when the price becomes stable again. 

On 2/29/2020 at 12:59 PM, bentayebsalah said:

During the first quarter of this year I notice a good rise and recovery in the price of bitcoin and I expect to achieve a significant increase during the second quarter of this year

There was a good rise at the begining at later at the half way going it falls and keep pending btw 6300-7000

I think Bitcoin is holding really really well in such hard times like today's. You can see everything falling - stocks, oil price, gold etc. So for some that stated that Bitcoin is just a speculation and when hard times come it will crash badly and disappear it proved that it is stable and it is here to stay.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/28/2020 at 3:58 PM, Raqeebzy said:

What do you think about bitcoin prices in the first quarter of this year. Or better still, which quarter of the year do you think bitcoin Price will rise up. 

When this year started many of us were thinking that's bitcoin must touch to $15000 in the first quality of the year, cause we couldn't expected that CORONA may be affected the price of bitcoin like that in this first quarter.

On 3/6/2020 at 6:56 PM, Jayden Benson said:

Вitсоin will аgаin hаvе its bull run. If nоt, thеn рrоbаblу it'll bе first quаrtеr nеxt уеаr. Вitсоin hаlving will hарреn this Арril аnd it'll рrоbаblу аffесt thе рriсе оf Вitсоin, but I'm рrеttу surе thаt it'll nоt tаkе еffесt immеdiаtеlу.

I am suspecting that the Bitcoin halving is showing signs of taking the chance of halving by the sudden drop of Bitcoin price 

The first quarter of 2020was pretty goodd but then the novel corona virus came and everything has changed and has been changing so we can not say anything right now because untill the cororna virus go from earth it is unpredictable to say anything      

On 4/1/2020 at 12:18 AM, HackerBoy said:

Dear friends,I also noticed that the price of Bitcoin changed during the first quarter of the recent year. Hope the price will increase more higher position next quarter of the year certainly.

Maybe this is the worst year on bitcoin, at the beginning of the year there was a global crisis because of the corona virus and a very sharp decline. but we just relax until prices stabilize.

According to some predictions that were made in December last year Bitcoin (BTC) by this date was going to reach $5000 as it happened but by June it was going to start raising its price to 20000$ 

About 1.5 months earlier than the 0.33 block prize break up in the records of Bitcoin, the mining enterprise has entered an unstable duration. However, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Bitcoin SV (BSV) will reduce deliver cuts in early April. This method miners flock to BTC to win higher prizes. After these kinds of tendencies of Bitcoin, mining trouble will boom and small corporations within the quarter could be beneath more pressure. In the give up, even though they have survived so far, they will perhaps give up their sports.

3 hours ago, Firman Permana said:

within the -thirds of the first region of 2020, we obtained Bitcoin's excessive rate whilst it reached almost $ 11,000. making ready to step in March, Bitcoin plummeted to nearly $ 2000, possibly that is a momentum for the rally with a new file in the 2nd sector.

I think my opinion is still same as your as the Bitcoin prices fells it is showing us that it will soon go for the bull run

Bitcoin has done a good dropped in the first quarter of the year, this has enable us to get bitcoin at a cheaper price and this make us hold it for the incoming bitcoin halving

I think that the bitcoin price will rise up in the third quarter. The first quarter has showed some major hits to bitcoin with the economic impact of the virus globally causing a crash in bitcoin price. This however was a unique market and investment opportunity for those that are interested in bitcoin and other crypto to buy and hold for a better price.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Bitcoin reached its best price in the first quarter and some analysts expect a good move in the ninth month, we hope so

1 hour ago, BulatkinAl said:

We have seen how the first quarter looks. It wasn't much helpful but I am certain that during the second to third quarter. Bitcoin will move to unimaginable figures.

It depends, it was helpful for some people that bought and sold cryptocurrencies at the right time. 

Bitcoin prices in the first quarter of this year were very bad due to the Corona virus, where the price has decreased a lot, but now the price has started to improve slightly, as the price today reached $ 6,900 and it is possible that the price will reach more than $ 15,000 in the coming months

Obviously bitcoin is going to rise up in the second quarter of this year, probably in May just because of the halving and also recovering after pandemic crisis.

It seems BTC will rise up, but it will happen in the second quarter of the year. Cause of some problems we can not see it right now. But after the halving maybe everything will be better than right now. 

The price of bitcoin currency was very bad in the first quarter of this year and the reason was many things, the most important of which is the Corona epidemic that affected all parts of the world and many people expect that the price will rise again after the half event expected to happen soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The first quarter of the year is passed and we all knows that Bitcoin price has not increased much but I think it's price will be increased hugely in the mid of this year, after the halving when bullrun occurs.

• +1 1

There is a possibility that, starting from the second half of this year, it will fuel a strong increase in its prices, and whale owners have already started to move, as it is now close to exceeding $ 8,000 and is on the rise to reach the level it was before the beginning of the year. This year it will end, as well, with its dates

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The first quarter was horrific, a big drop in the price of bitcoin until it reached $ 4,000 and then a rapid rise to $ 9500, that made the alternative currencies bleed heavily, I think the last quarter of the year will be the best for bitcoin.

On 4/9/2020 at 2:14 AM, Adrian Adkins said:

About 1.5 months earlier than the 0.33 block prize break up in the records of Bitcoin, the mining enterprise has entered an unstable duration. However, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Bitcoin SV (BSV) will reduce deliver cuts in early April. This method miners flock to BTC to win higher prizes. After these kinds of tendencies of Bitcoin, mining trouble will boom and small corporations within the quarter could be beneath more pressure. In the give up, even though they have survived so far, they will perhaps give up their sports.

Wow I think that it is great analysis on what happen to the bitcoin in the firrs quarter of 2020. It is great that you can show information like this in this forun because beginners will understand what will happen and what happened to the forun in the beginning of 2020. 

• +1 1

I agree with you that this will allow us to do a better analysis of Bitcoin. But in the last few years, Bitcoin's condition has been much worse. The mines have not been able to raise the price of bitcoin. Every bitcoin game will survive through Bitcoin in the first quarter of 2020.

• +2 1