Don't write for writing! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Don't write for writing!

I want to open this topic for beginners in the forum like me, let's take a little awareness and get things right, on us depends on the progress of this site, just as cryptotalk gives us the benefits of knowledge and rewards , we must help them make their forum well developed and meet their expectations. Let's follow the rules and we'll all win, let's not miss this unique opportunity that few sites, on the network, offer us. 

I agree with you with everything you say. When you follow all the rules and adhere to them, we contribute to maintaining the level of the forum and developing it better, then this forum deserves to offer him many things.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It’s true everything you have said. It’s a common sense that not to copy or write from others. And why we should do this I can’t understand.. if you know about post you can write by your own then why copying others??

• +5 2

Yes, I agree to your posts but it means in short is to follow the rules in this forum please don't make it a long post i got exactly your point and also a good awareness for the new members in this forum.

Thank you for this i am a new member in this forum. This is a great awareness for me to keep remembering the rules and regulation that need to follow in this forum.

This is a good post and should be adhered to be all of the users in this forum. If we continue to post well in this forum and comment with meaning on each of the topics that we engage in, it is likely that this forum will be going for a much longer period of time. In addition to that, it is possible that in addition to this, we would be able to help maintain the integrity of the platform and promote its use with other members as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Without writing, we cannot earn money from here and we cannot work here as well, so before writing, we need to remember the rules and regulations. Some users did mistake because they don't know about rules.

My one and only recommendation for you that if you want to earn a good amount of cryptocurrency per day from our Crypto talk forum then don't write any unnecessary or unusual things because in our Crypto talk forum you just don't only earned for posting comments you also get a good amount of knowledge about cryptocurrency.

It is true, my friend, a greeting to you. What you say is very amazing. Everyone should always strive to improve writing, sharing and following the rules in order to improve the level of the forum. We love the Cryptotalk which provides us with knowledge and money.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well said mahn. This platform is not only for making money but many things. When you post something or comments something millions of people are reading that and they can be misguided. So think twice before posting anything. And be careful as your post can effect many.

Post for posting is our problem here, and this is the problem that made the admins disable the payments for some countries, if we were posting useful informations, there will be no such problems, so everyone confirmed now that the rules are not joke and everyone should respect them, because they are the solution and they will save from a lot bad consequences 

• +4 1

You  are right. Cryptotalk gives a opportunity to earn and learn a lot about crypto on this forum.  So we need to make atleast good posts to promote this forum. 

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, my friend. I totally agree with you. We must use this forum to learn more than we use it as a profit forum because it contains a lot of useful information for us in the world of cryptocurrencies.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Yes you right, we have to write something good , something give as a knowledge, that what we need, because we are here note just for earning money, but also we are here to learn more and take a new information from people have experience.

This is very true some country did suffer because of spammers which there country did got banned from the campaign some users who did not follow the rules get there whole country banned from the campaign.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 2/27/2020 at 3:18 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I want to open this topic for beginners in the forum like me, let's take a little awareness and get things right, on us depends on the progress of this site, just as cryptotalk gives us the benefits of knowledge and rewards , we must help them make their forum well developed and meet their expectations. Let's follow the rules and we'll all win, let's not miss this unique opportunity that few sites, on the network, offer us. 

I agree with this, we should do our part  as a member of this group. 

Let's talk more about what this site purpose and about. 

Let's make it grow with things and sense according to its name. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well i think you should do it first, as i see that you have negative reputation points which means that you are not doing well in the forum and some members gives sad reactions to either your topic or replies, and also the topic you've created is obvious and im sure there's an existing topic like that so it means it is a repeated topic.

Crypto talk forum pays genuinely and they pay per post 1000 satoshis so our responsiblity also we write our own ideas, not copy any others ideas its cheating for this forum, write our thoughts to improve our ability, if we copy any others topics means we can't learn any thing from this forum,so pls write our own posts.

At the crypto talk people do not write comment only just for earning money or reputation they all do it because they like it and also to be added that they find it very exciting and also very joyful to their life.

As i am a beginner too. I feel that yes we should just not post for the matter of posting and earning but also to get some knowledge on that particular subject. We should see it on the internet and gain some knowledge on that.

10 hours ago, hano said:

Yes you must follow the instructions so I don't lose must abide by the No Exit about.

Beginners or not should follow the rules to avoid being ban here. 

Just do our job here and be kind to each other members. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 2/27/2020 at 3:18 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

That should be the thing we must do but sadly I see most of us here are just in for the reward without even trying to make a quality post.  If we browse topics here, almost 99% of the answer were too generic often repeated and look like the reply is done with haste.  We should consider making an effort at least to give the forum what it deserve.

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

You are right in that we must always improve the quality of our participation and reduce the unhelpful posts because the forum always deserves to offer him the best and we must be careful to abide by the laws of the forum, especially some of the bans that have been imposed on 5 countries. This requires us to publish more useful things

Yes brother it's like an opportunity cryptotalk has provided us. Cryptotalk is providing us both knowledge about crypto and cryptocurrency and for just writing posts on cryptotalk. We should respect cryptotalk and follow their rules to make them trending. Thank you.

On 2/27/2020 at 12:33 PM, Riaz22 said:

It's actual all that you have said. It's a presence of mind that not to duplicate or compose from others. What's more, why we ought to do this I can't comprehend.. in the event that you think about post you can compose by your own, at that point why duplicating others??

Yes absolutely dear copy paste content not allowed in the forum so create your own post minimum 100 characters and it's usefull and helpfully for other members.