Images Not allowed in Signature ! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Images Not allowed in Signature !

image.png.52670e075d190a155e921babf1e3f005.png

I would just like to inform all members that rules are changed regarding forum Signatures
and now it is not more possible to add Images in your signature profile as you can see.

Still waiting for official confirmation, but for now I removed Image from my profile.

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

I don't have anything against images in signature , but better thing would be to have limited size images,
and no animated gifs and videos.

1 minute ago, UVUbull said:

images should be allowed !!! this forum should be better than bitcointalk because of this.

If we want to have paid signature campaigns in future on CryptoTalk forum, I see no reason of totally not allowing images. Only thing is they should be in only in specific size and with no animation.
If this can bring more traffic to forum and sponsors, then why not. 

Anyway I removed my HEX image from signature, as rules where changed just recently

Until moderators make official announcement about this,  anyone can adjust personal settings in profile for signatures, or hide them if they want.

If you don't know how to do it and how to hide signatures or more,
I created small guide to help you with this.
Easy to understand and with images here:

Edited by hexwin

9 minutes ago, vohar123 said:

thank god.

there was a user with a 400x400 gif in his signature.

he posted a 100 length post to earn his satoshis and the signature was 80% of his post space.

Yes, I saw him and he is in my list of ignored users....😎 I will not tell his name 
if he is not sensible enough to remove forbidden image from his signature, I will just ignore it. 

Yes, new terms have been announced for signature, avatars, and some other things related to image sizes, number of characters, lines, and other things related to the topic. And I remember a formal announcement was made about that.

Thank you for so promptly making information that you can not put photos in the signature. I didn’t know that you shouldn’t do that. 

They could update the forum rules and put a certain size restriction so that we could use images in our signature. I like this feature but I understand why they had to remove it.

With a size restriction the problem will be solved though.

On 12/2/2019 at 10:18 AM, heelsibat said:

You can take an image of your signature and you can make it a scanned copy via fast scan app. Then you should resize it and upload it in your desired website. I am doing this for a long time.

This method is useful for all the user which want to upload an image but not uploading by the image size problem thanks for Helpful advice .

On 10/11/2019 at 10:27 PM, hexwin said:

I would just like to inform all members that rules are changed regarding forum Signatures
and now it is not more possible to add Images in your signature profile as you can see.

Still waiting for official confirmation, but for now I removed Image from my profile.

Thank you for inform us about that. We don't read rules regularly. That's why we don’t know when and how the rules changing. Your post help us to know it.    

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Obviously this is one of the good rule. Because this type of pictures annoying us. Now this good. So I support moderator. Thanks for a good decision ..

maybe the image should not big it is not allowed for sure, it is really annoying.. I think rectangular size is enough like 468 x 60 pixels for the signature.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/11/2019 at 9:27 PM, hexwin said:

Thanks for this information bro as for me it does not make any difference by whether they allow putting up images or not as i dont use any signature.

I think that it is permissible to put pictures, I see many members have pictures in their signatures, have anything new happened on this topic, and are you sure it is forbidden?

They are not allowed because people were abusing and using huge images in there and even videos.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:57 PM, hexwin said:

You could use image in signature.But in new restrictions written that you could use only one image not more than that. Also images size is given. According to the instructions you could image.

On 3/18/2020 at 3:06 PM, Opinder said:

You could use image in signature.But in new restrictions written that you could use only one image not more than that. Also images size is given. According to the instructions you could image.

thanks for your post opinder you have shaded more light on the topic on how to go about the signature verification, i have being reading lots of comments on this post but didn't quite get to understand it well till i read your comment, 

thanks 👍

So you should actively follow the official announcements to  get the real time information and the updates. If this Forum is making some changes, there will be official announcements from the admins of this forum ,keep track the announcements. 

Not all image are not allowed on Signature, you can put image on your signature always when you respect the size, this is the actual Signature Restriction,

• Maximum of 1 image  
  • Images up to 468 x 60 pixels  
  • Maximum of 5 URLs  
  • Maximum of 5 lines

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 3/3/2020 at 4:47 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

I think that it is permissible to put pictures, I see many members have pictures in their signatures, have anything new happened on this topic, and are you sure it is forbidden?

Photos in signatures are not prohibited, it is forbidden to attach there a photo that is larger in size than it is written in the forum rules.

Edited by MCSGlegend

i think it is not so good to remove the images on the signature , there was some moderate rules which was good enough for keeping image signature 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right. You cannot add any image to your signature. You are only allowed to add phrases, some links, and campaign signatures. If you add a signature with more than two lines, you will be punished and warned or banned.