Bitcoin regular savings - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ranya

Bitcoin regular savings

Bitcoin regular saving is really cool idea but I'm not saving Bitcoin everyday because I'm trader and I try to get profit from trading. Profit money I hold in USD and I waiting for bitcoin to buy.

7 minutes ago, Jana Ara said:

The price of Bitcoin is rising. It will be a good thing in the future if Bitcoin can be saved.  From now on, if bitcoin is collected from the amount of income, then at some point, the amount will be much higher.  When Bitcoin goes down, if you buy and store Bitcoin with full savings money from it, you will get much more income from it.

Exactly. Think of storing same as hodling. We invest for the long run and while prices can be scary there is a good chance for Bitcoin to rise a lot in the following years. Perhaps we can take the chance and hold for two years and see what happens. From what I see the odds are in favour of that.

I not put some percent of my savings into bitcoin regular but I always tries to invest in bitcoin whenever I had extra money. I always invest those money only into cryptocurrencies which I have earned from cryptocurrencies too. 

If I should start bitcoin regular savings I think the best percentage I will start with will definitely be 15% of my weekly earnings by this am sure to make a huge profit when the price of the coin pumps at any time.

• +2 1

On 10/11/2019 at 11:38 PM, ranya said:

Would you put a small amounts of your savings each month into bitcoins ? That would be a strong signal if everybody started to do this.
How much would you put in % ? I am quite confident to put 10% and raise it slowly from here.

In Bitcoin it is important to have saving so you can enlarge your resources more so I think that cryptocurrency and Bitcoin can help you save enough money and you can put also investments in their project so you can earn more than you will expect

To be honest i would never put in any of my regular savings into crypto, because of how volatile the market it. With me being a student it is essential that i have my savings in a way that it is guaranteed to grow such as a reliable fixed deposit at a bank, and therefore that is what i am more likely to do. However i will continue to earn on crypto sites such as this one and other sites and faucets, in order to build my crypto portfolio and hope that in this way i can increase my earnings on a monthly basis. This is the safest for me at the moment, however when i start working i would like to use 5% of my savings to dedicate to crypto in the beginning and increase this later on.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

If you believe in Bitcoin and that it will reach fantastic prices in the future, you will aim to save your money and then invest it all in Bitcoin because you will profit from it sooner or later.

Am trying to think of that now, would it be safe? am not so sure because like let me give an example, I bought bitcoin when it was 17,000 and then since it has never even come any where close to 13 K so am always in the loss , so no am not good with investing on bitcoin on that but you tell me to trade it I would gladly do so and am thankful so that am able to get some good things out of that

• +5 1

well there are people doing so @Mwangi there are sites such as nexo that encourage you to save with them and they are going to give you some interest on your savings, and this is for them to earn from lending to other people , but cation to this is that it can be really a bad thing because in the end you will fall in the price difference, in case bitcoin falls that is going to hit you hard .

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a great idea to transfer a small amount of your savings into Bitcoin every week or two and keep it in your wallet. After a while, you will find that you have a good amount of Bitcoin without any risk in trading or investing.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:38 PM, ranya said:

Would you put a small amounts of your savings each month into bitcoins ? That would be a strong signal if everybody started to do this.
How much would you put in % ? I am quite confident to put 10% and raise it slowly from here.

As a crypto trader I have to set aside my savings to buy bitcoin, I set aside 15% of my salary to buy bitcoin and trade on yobit, if I'm lucky I can make a profit and save a little bit for me to save, and the rest to continue trading.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is a good coin but i am not save any bitcoin becasue i buy the other ALT coins and i am still collecting them becasue i know that soon the ALT coin will go up and they give me huge profit at that time. Crypto is a good and best market in the world.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is part of plan, I don't have huge capital to invest at the same time and still growing in experience regarding to trading and investment making particularly, so the little I'm earning from daily postings and others will all be put together starting from this year to 3 years coming continuesly, by then  there will be a great achievements.

• +3 1

for me i will put 50% if i don't need to convert them to fiat because bitcoin prices always increasing , but for sure this will take long time so what i will be doing is a long term trading , i am sure it  will make me a decent profits

• +1 1

On 10/11/2019 at 6:38 PM, ranya said:

I prefer to invest in Bitcoin with 50% of the capital and buy some strong currencies other than the rest. We do not know which currencies will rise first with the rise in the market so we have to choose the currencies carefully. I love to invest in Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum mainly because I think they hold a lot for the future.

Of course if billions of people start buying bitcoin price will rise a lot. It can happen but needs time and many ways to buy bitcoin. This can happen if bitcoin starts a similar bull run as in the past and we as early investors start making a lot of money from this. Everyone will start buying if they see a million people getting rich from a small investment. But right now noone does that because price is not moving a lot.

• +1 1

If I could, maybe I will since it cryptocurrency is the best way to earn money in the form of investment rather than buying shares in the stock market. I also find it more beneficial since it is not that hard make an investment out of this compared to other type of investment. Since it is digital I can make an investment conveniently without going to engage myself outside of my house. Personally, I think it is less risky in investing to cryptocurrencies than buying shares especially when the business is not that known. You are putting your asset to a not so sure outcome that you know has a probability of being loss which is the same when you invest to cryptocurrencies with a newly introduced coin which has a probability also of becoming failure.

I haven't though this can work but if you have a multi year plan then it maybe is worth to do it. I am mostly using one time buy and make plan from there but maybe increasing with every month it can help more. I hope to have some left each month to invest and hold all that I make with profits too.

• +1 1

I am collecting my BTC regularly becasue i know that BTC will give me huge profit in future and this is the best time to collect the BTC and also other crypto coins and hold all of them for the future and sell them when the bull is come.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto currency investment is also one kind of savings or assets for future which will be highly profitable at the very end because this is a fluctuated market hence bitcoin can make a huge profit to the one who can have patience and hold it.

I agree this is a very good strategy to invest. We can save a few moneye when we can and invest if we don't have to pay for bills or for shopping. This investment will probably pay us a lot back so it is better than having money in the bank doing nothing but losing their value over time and the governments printing and increasing the risk for the economy.

I like your plan a lot and 10% of our saving depending on how much we have saved is a great idea. Maybe if we have less we can put them all in. Like there is no point or risk in a thousand dollars in the bank. This is a small amount and we can use this to invest and make a good crypto budget.

On 10/11/2019 at 6:38 PM, ranya said:

I have 20% right now. This as others say is risky when you have a lot of money saved in bank. I have not so it doesn't matter a lot, but stilll what do banks give. The money there are losing in price and after some years they are worth half or less of what they are worth today. It is better to risk the money now and not just leave them to rot in the bank.

No and no and no , I think thats a very bad idea and by that I mean , there is a lot of things that are happening today that need cleaning up and the truth is the first one is to make sure that you know of stable return to the market, what you have invested must be returned in perfect amount or with say 10% increment, bitcoin is not stable and so you cannot rely on it

This is a good investment plan by placing 10% of your savings every day in bitcoin, some people buy bitcoin every day for $ 10, regardless of the price of the bitcoin, and this strategy is also considered a good investment for years.