Bitcoin regular savings - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ranya

Bitcoin regular savings

On 3/9/2021 at 8:21 AM, Dissy sb said:

This is a big chance to get the good evening with the Bitcoin because Bitcoin is going high day by day and the price is stable in the market of the Bitcoin you should to save your Bitcoins on the regular basis to get a good profit

Correct your mistake, Bitcoin price is not stable in the cryptocurrency markets ! It is one of the most volatile assets and price is actively changeable according to the supply and the demand ratio in the cryptocurrency markets. Earning Bitcoin instead of buying it can be the smartest idea to maximize the earning possibilities of more profits off Bitcoin. 

In general, every pound of cryptocurrencies, I keep it for investment, and I do not withdraw money or convert it into a paper currency. I want to increase my capital in order to increase my profits when investing and trading

• +4 1

Well, I don't have any sources of income that would generate enough for me to invest any percentage into Bitcoin, but my plan is that as soon as I have hit some jackpot, i may will definitely invest even more than 20% into Bitcoin.

The Bitcoin currency is still rising until now, and the indicators indicate reaching 100 thousand at a later time, so Expo this matter and save to gain from the rise in a guaranteed way, especially for beginners

• +3 1

That's really a great suggestion,because we can actually get and earn alot for profit from it,if things worked out as we expected, but as a beginner it's advisable to put in what you can afford to lose,in case if something happens you won't be in much grief and pains

I started to put about 35% of my savings into investing in cryptocurrencies, but I got some fear that I would cause a loss and this will affect myself negatively and my business badly as well.

• +3 1

I do not think that I am doing this because I cannot save anything from my expense, but this is a good idea and it will help us achieve large profits when the price of Bitcoin increases more so I hope that I will be able to save a little in the future

I put half of my daily savings every month into investing bitcoin, it is the best investment now and you can earn a lot of profits every day by investing in bitcoin.

• +2 1

Of course I always do that because it will give me profits monthly , as we know the bitcoin is always raising even that sometimes decrease.

• +2 1

I am still a beginner and I do not know how much the amount that is considered safe to invest will be, I am afraid of losing if I invest large sums of money, I think investing 20% of my money will make me less afraid of losing them.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, considering Bitcoin as one of the best cryptocurrencies for long-term investment, I put some of the bitcoin I earn every month in my wallet and keep it and I think the ratio ranges between 15% and 20%.

• +3 1

I'm puting my 20-30% salary in crypto currency and if some good signals come I invest more in crypto investing for long terms I hope in future I make good profit.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, let's be realistic. We are here to earn money and also knowledge in general. We need money in the first stage, and then we can allocate a small capital to collect Bitcoin. Thank you for attention.

• +4 1

Increasing investment in Bitcoins will lead to an increase in its value later, and since it is a good currency, I see that investing 10% in it is an important thing and I desire that.

• +1 1

Accepting that the price of bitcoin is not stable and very volatile is the best way to profit from it. To profit, you must be able to sell your coins at the right time.Save a little money is a good thing as long as you have the freedom to sell your coins when the time is right.

In fact, I cannot save a lot, because I am a college student and I need daily expenses, but I am working to collect some when I earn more, my plan will be to save 10% or 15% of my income and always increase them when the bitcoin price increases.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's really a smart thought placing portions of your reserve funds in bitcoin, it's great in light of the fact that those little sum being placed into bitcoin will turn out to be enormous with time, and we ought to likewise attempt to put sum we can stand to free on the grounds that the cost of bitcoin is profoundly unpredictable.

for me I don't want to save a bitcoin but i will do invest to business to earn more profit on it and i will continue to post my useful ideas here and earn more bitcoin that i can convert it to real money and invest again to business..

• +2 1

I can do this when I have extra coins, I will convert them into bitcoin and store them in my wallet for later, but now I'm spending all the money I get on my college graduation project, maybe later I will.

• +4 1