What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

If your post goes viral then you will get some reputation nothing else.Because admins already mentioned it early that reputation and days win will be shine to our profiles.We aren't gonna receive some extra rewards.

• +1 1

Nothing really changes. You only get more views since people will be curious about the topic being hot or trending and will check out them.

Edited by gkapoxm

No, if someone's topic goes viral, its author will not receive any additional payment, since the forum pays Satoshi only for writing useful comments or creating topics, and not for their popularity.

On 2/22/2020 at 10:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

No, you can't received extra income even your posts got hot from this forum but of course you could benefit on it. If your post goes viral it means many people quoted your post as well so you could reply to it many time to fulfill your 30 posts but make sure your posts is unique. 

• +2 1

When some one topics got viral then not anything special for that members only one thing i noted that its reputation are increasing very quickly then others members of crypto talk forum. So make sure you posts quality and then got good grades and likes with low time and its is beneficial for that members. 

What you should do is attend to the debate created by the topic or publication made, since as an author we should perhaps explain complications with understanding the topic since sometimes some topics are not understood.

• +1 1

On 2/22/2020 at 8:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

I don't think it's profitable for us. But many people will get information from your posts. We only get payment for writing posts or comments on this site. For now there is no other reward programme on this. site.

• +1 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Well, sadly, it will not profitable, unless, you will comment on those replies on your topic. But if not you can't earn money from them. But the goods news about it, if it goes viral among others, some of them will give you reputation points. Well, if you have plenty of reputation point get from your topic, you can get a reward from the forum administration. And I think it is good and benefitted to us.

On 2/22/2020 at 8:13 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

If your post is going to viral that means you gain your followers but you can not get extra income for this. And you may also get reputation so this is the advantage of viral post.

3 hours ago, Shivam1 said:

If your post is going to viral that means you gain your followers but you can not get extra income for this. And you may also get reputation so this is the advantage of viral post.

Well, this is true mate and having some reputations is important because there is a possibility to you to have some achievements by having a most content for this day, happy posting everyone.

• +2 1

It depends on the content of the post which can make it viral so if it goes viral then also your income will be not effected posit9or negatively rather you can be rewarded with the batch for huge reputations in your posts.

no, you don't receive extra money from comments on your posts, nor you get extra money from reputation or anything, you only get 1000 sats per post for 30 posts every day

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

If your topic goes viral then you will get reputation from the members even they will follow you  to get notification whenever you post any content because whenever any good topic member's are getting they are giving good reputation so that the member can get motivated and they will give regularly this type of content that will going to help everyone even related to the cryptocurrency

• +1 1

If you are lucky for your topic to go viral, then you will be known in this forum, and your reputation will increase as well as the moderators will be at your side always if you have problem. But don't expect any further payments for that topic

If your topics become widespread, this will increase your popularity and evidence that you offer useful and important topics

Life is great and enjoy it

No my friend you will not get extra payment for that but I am sure you will get many reputations from members of the forum because they will appreciate by liking the posts and some will be your followers on cryptotalk. When your posts or topic goes viral you will get reputations from people which will encourage and motivate  you to create new ideas.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Making your post to go viral does not affect your payments by an increase but your profile shows your respect to the forum and other members will respect you because you will have many reputations.

My friend through posts here will earn 30,000 Satoshi in exchange for publishing 30 useful posts.
The first step is to work hard in this forum and collect bitcoin.
Second, start investing the balance you got from this forum by trading on the yobit platform.
Before investing, read the investment advice for this forum.

still there isn't any extra income if our post get viral . everybody  get a fixed amount of Bitcoin on Daily basis , that's is 30K satoshi for first 30 post only . hopefully we see some extra reward for those who have a good reputation and rank .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

You will get nothing if your topic go viral ,as i know from the experiencxe in this forum,you have to get more reputation not more and good post 

On 6/6/2020 at 2:32 PM, Captain Karim said:

My friend through posts here will earn 30,000 Satoshi in exchange for publishing 30 useful posts.
The first step is to work hard in this forum and collect bitcoin.
Second, start investing the balance you got from this forum by trading on the yobit platform.
Before investing, read the investment advice for this forum.

Really my friend, this is the best we are currently doing writing well in this forum and maintaining its conditions then use the money you earned here to trade on Yobit and thus you can make a profit in the ways of writing and trading. Of course, this is in addition to learning through the forum.

Your post will become viral if it has a good content and help more people or something that is entertaining yet fruitful also. Popularity wont increase you earnings so but, it can give you bonus on your reputations and also just like everyone if your post gone viral in a good way you will be proud of it.

• +1 2

On 3/5/2020 at 8:54 PM, Valentine.H said:

I saw some of this type of topics with as much as 1200 replies and 4000 views too. An also with one line or two line topic to get hundreds of reputation getting from a single post. That's really interesting to watch here..

Those are the post that really helpful and useful although it only contains two lines. 

We don't need to make our comment long as long as we can give the message properly and understandable. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The posts are published between users and everyone can read the posts and at the same time he can reply and leave a comment on the post and share and interact with him I think the site is really great

If your topic goes viral then you won't be rewarded more income upto now, but you can increase your reputation which will shows your ability to write good post.