What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

Well nothing , thats that, if all topics are to be checked then you have to understand everything perfectly because the work we are doing is to make sure that we are able to level out the right structures we can look for the good thing we look for right now is to make sure that we are identifying the good information that is out there that we can be able to build up with

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Hello dear, as there is no additional income for the publication, it is better and better for the administrator to give rewards to users through serious participation processes and distinguished posts

It won't affect your earnings at all but it'll surely give you good reputation. Good reputation will increase your self confidence and it'll motivate you to Post more useful and good content. So It is a very good thing to have good reputation at the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I agree @Mike1515 There is nothing much but it will attract new readers and this would be a good opportunity for growth for anybody who wants that kind because we need to build a capacity for so many people to come and read here, the more readers the more the token appreciates and thats one beautiful thing that one is abler to work with.

• +3 1

According to my information, in this case you will get a very good reputation and when you reach a certain number of positive reviews, you will get a financial reward.
In fact, I don't know exactly how much it is worth or how many positive reviews to get
But I read that on one of the posts

Well first of all your reputation will be high, and you will be paid fully. Because now a days most of our posts are being deleting and we are paying on the basis of some scale. Low quality posts are not acceptable and it effects on the earning.

So viral posts can give you much more.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

Dear @Muhammad ayyan when you did post and that became viral and members are taking interest in it. And then you have good ratings.

But you can't earn more but due to this your profile became good and it will help you to be safe from getting warnings.

So keep doing good posts.

Edited by riazpakistani

The spread of posts among members is a good thing because it is evidence that you are an effective member and the topics you post have useful content and will increase your reputation score.

On 2/22/2020 at 3:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

Well for me what I understand about post going viral is that you will have a lots of reputations,and when you have so many reputations you earn more btc in your yobit account. So the most important thing to do in order to  get much reputations is to post a useful and meaningful post.

I honestly think that the payment has nothing to do with the number of ratings you have in a single post. I would say that it is better to have a single post that has been consistent to all of your post compared to not having other post some ratings yet you manage to make a viral one. I would say that it would only affect the reputation of your account as you would be recognized or possibly get followed by the other users as well but after all of this, the payment would remain the same as you have when it only has a single positive rating.

In my own mind, it is helping in the most possible way, and when I see my comments yield positive responses to them, I am glad that I have helped some people understand things.
Spreading your topic and getting it a lot of positive outlook is better in my own opinion because it will make you the focus of attention, but in order to become this way you must be positive in dealing and always help people and work hard in communicating the idea or the answer to its applicants
Good luck to you and everyone

If your post should go viral then it's more reputation to you and with more reputation then it's more earning, I stand to be corrected if what am saying is wrong

If a post goes viral among the forum users, it will have more reputation but that will have nothing to do with the profit that person is going to have. 

If you go viral with a post from a cryptocurrency forum, you will not be able to make any extra money from it. If the quality of your post is good then people will react to you. As a result of that reaction, you will be able to achieve BTC. You can't make any extra money if it goes viral.  React to earn extra BTC!!

On 2/22/2020 at 7:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

As it is not mention in the rules that the post which goes on viral will paid the extra income so I think it do not.  But it is very good to make useful post, the post which also useful for the members, the post which contains information something new. But the viral post have no extra income.  Thanks!

Very nice topic this,,,Every post is important.  You should always pay attention to your posts.  Your important posts help many people.  Everyone learns a lot by watching your posts spread from one person to another....

Today i am really happy because my one topic gone viral and i am really happy i am very thankful to all my friends dear moderators and admins.

When our topic goes viral it goes in trending and hot list. In this way we get more reputation. Our account becomes strong. More people start to follow us. Then our all topics go viral. Our account visitors will be increased.

Hi my friend i think if your profile goes viral then you not earn more money. But yes By getting likes and following one thing you get benifit from it that you have encouraged by getting popularity and then you make more hardwork.

On the off chance that your subject becomes famous online, at that point you will be seeing hot answers in it. It implies more individuals were remarking and they're truly inspired by the subject which you made. That is the place where you can get more standing as well.

• +1 1

it is good post to useful and if you topic goes viral this will not help you earn more money and think it would have been better if the admin give reward to use with the beat post and comment.

the most important to this cryptotalk forum is to be more productive and be more ideal to the posts we post here and if we got some of our topics viral our reputations will increase too and the benefits of getting more good reputation or reacts on our posts is we can have some followers because of our useful topics.

I don't think they will give you more money because a post goes viral, but if you put posts that are useful for others, you will become more popular on the forum and you will surely have more positive reactions

When my post gone viral, I will feel appreciated because  I think you love my posts and you will get information from the post that I have. I love to see good reputations because this can boost my confidence.