What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

From what I know you will not get an extra income, but your reputation will go up a lot and it will make your posts have more views.

Firstly, I wanted to ask if question is regarding topic to get viral. It it considering forum or viral worldwide? On my opinion, there two ways to get viral topic: 

1- innovative things which will make revolution in some sense and make people talk about it

2- extra weird stuff which will go as meme or something like that and people will make fun of it.

With all above, I will suggest for first opinion to go for licensing and get profit of it with second opinion to enjoy from your popularity.

• Useful or interesting 1

Some members quote others' posts or parts of them, and this does not affect you and does not increase the profit you will receive, but it is evidence of the quality and importance of your comment and the importance of the ideas that you offer

And increase your positive reputation

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 2/22/2020 at 2:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

It will be amazing if our topics goes viral. And it will increase our popularity to. As it is very difficult for newbie like me create a new topics. I hope in future one of my topics goes viral.

On 2/22/2020 at 9:43 AM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

From what I have read, you do not receive extra income but when a publication of yours goes viral it is a call that you are doing an excellent job and you are going to receive your rewards for publication and I think it benefits to take your publications into account, but as I said before, they don't give you additional income.

Well, if your topic goes viral, you'll probably get a lot of likes and your reputation on this forum will grow incredibly. You might also get some followers which will read and like your future posts as well, so, as you can see, only good things will happen)

• +2 1

I have not made a topic that goes viral yet, but beyond the fact that there are gains in coins so I think that if it would be great to benefit the one who made the post, but the main objective of this forum is that we learn and know more about cryptocurrencies and this digital market. In fact I am in this forum because I am interested in knowing more things, avoiding certain losses and I have known platforms that can help me generate money, already there I see more gain in addition to knowledge

Directly I think you don't get anything extra.

However, when your post goes viral, you have 2 benefits:

1) You will gain reputation, which is quite rewarding on a personal level.

2) More people see your signature, if you add a link in your signature, a lot of people will see it and probably visit it, and that's a huge benefit.

Hello friend .  If your topic goes viral then it doesn't affect your earning.  But it can increase your reputation .  Your information will spread to most of the members of this forum . Thanks for posting this topic . 

In this forum, there is no additional income from popular publications, but the only profit is for the members of the forum to get to know you more, which in itself is very good, and I hope that my posts spread

Hello friends.  It is satisfactory that your topic goes viral, so you will raise your reputation and your topics will become interesting to learn.

On 3/1/2020 at 9:57 PM, Junior85 said:

If you're topic goes viral you'll not get any extra cash or something like that. Just know the highest is that you could be given the highest liked post of the day and in your profile it'll display days won and the number of days will be shown

I would like a topic of mine to go viral without change to anything by being viral you are providing content with great value for a need and service for the crypto community.

All the ranks and the additional no of the post gave you the same amount of 1000 Satoshi of each post ,even you'd post is viral and become more popular. And also there is no other way to earn additional it will be the violation of rules. This is the thing that make this forum unique for me 

Yes this will be. Because when your post will regulate then definitely people like it more and you will get more reputation and profit.

I don't think once you post gets famous among the other users on this platform in terms of more replies and more views it is going to fetch you more earnings. But it would definitely increase your reputation on this platform which will be a huge plus point for the particular user. so you can definitely try to create good quality post as that is our main purpose on this platform and become responsible members.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Exactly dear friend of this great forum, unfortunately they do not pay more to create topics that go viral since they only pay for being useful topics
Lots of tea and big profits for the whole community
A big greeting

Yes, when your posts are useful, you receive several positive evaluations, and this is what makes you win Bitcoin in addition to TalkCoin, but you have a limit of 20 posts per day that you will not win on other posts.

I think the only benefit of viral post is incredible increase in reputation. I don't think there are sideways incomes to that tentatively.

If your post goes viral it has many benefits for you just like you get more reputations and it can increase your follower and they will react  on your future post. But basic rule is that ypur post must be informative with distinct content. 

Focus on research to earn reputation which will help you to have a repute in this forum. 

I have not idea that you are investing but if your post is going out at high rating then it well give you high rating and increase response and increase your reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear you don't get extra payment on  viral post and title .but you get knowledge and information from other members who are connected with you on that post ..which is useful for your daily and future life.

There is no added bonus if your topic goes viral. The benefit would be that your presence will grow on this forum and people will be looking at your posts more because of the valuable information that you provide to them. But there is no added benefit like an extra reward of any sort.

• +3 1

Of course, if your posts are good and you get a good rating from the members, you will get 1 token for every good rating, so the more good your topic and the more good points you get, the more your earnings will be. In fact, this system is good and helps writing good topics.

On 2/22/2020 at 9:43 AM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hello friend that your publications become viral among the community means two things, first that the quality of your publications are exceptional and second that you are a genius in crypto, on the profitability imagine that when you get a large number of followers your publications will be rated positive and you will get 1000 satoshis for each...