What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

You topic will be listed in popular now and you can see hot topic tag in your topic which will increase your reputation and follower. So, create hot topics and earn more reputation.

• +2 1

Then that is a sign that your topic is good and attract to the members but sadly it can't give much on your income but it feels good whenever your topic is goes viral it means you give a chance to other members to comment their opinions on this forum and you help others to make a useful posts.

I am not sure about that my friend.  I think we can't get more earnings if our topics get viral. But we get more reputation from this. We only get payment on the postwe got lots of likes. So keep posting my friend. 

• +2 1

No my friend you will not get extra payment for that but I am sure you will get many reputations from members of the forum because they will appreciate by liking the posts and some will be your followers on cryptotalk. When your posts or topic goes viral you will get reputations from people which will encourage and motivate  you to create new ideas.

You will get hot replies tag in your post then your post can be visible in popular now section. You can get many more rates and your post will be top section and every one can see your post and even you get followers.

• +1 1

I don't think it is going to give you any benefit monetarily but it can increase your reputation because a lot of people will have easy reach to your topic because of it being on top.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

If your topic gets viral, you will gain reputation,people will know you. It wont pay you directly but it will be helpful for you indirectly. Here, earning reputation is a kind of reward. 

• +1 2

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that if your topic goes viral it's best opportunity to be successful in this forum

When our topic goes viral .we should be a good reputation.the image of my work for relevant field is more attractive.i show a good to admin.i will increase knowledge and money

i don't think there is a benefit of getting viral of very own topics right here but it was a extremely good put up and that i suppose because of that more and more participants here will watch for your next put up because you've post a informative and useful informations and that is a awesome success although to this discussion board..

So far, there is no financial reward for that, but for example, there is a competition now to publish a distinct and unique topic with a large number of words and in return for a huge profit provided by the forum administration.

• +1 1

If your posts or topic got viral than your reputation increase due to that reason your encouragement increase and when encouragement increase than automatic your interest increase for that forum and you will to create good posts. Just these things you got instead of extra earning. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually I will be very happy for my topic to go viral among user but I already know that it will not attract any income but reputation will increase so am gonna keep the hard work moving.

• +2 1

On 2/22/2020 at 7:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

Yes dear, you will get good reputation points if your post gone viral its a good thing. You can also go through other experiences as well share your experience with other. You will really enjoy this platform. It's a great opportunity, so avail it

On 2/22/2020 at 7:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

You will get excellent reputation then . But your earnings remain the same.

If our topic goes viral it would be a good thing for us because if that topic liked them they will go to see others but we will not get additional income, only that it becomes viral and reputation on our topics.

Hello friend, for the information I have obtained, they do not give you money or a reward for a popular post, so thanks to this you will get reactions and reputation in the forum

I think that is the topic get viral we can get a good reputation you will be like a good crypto talk but here we are not getting any extra payment for viral of the post but we got people love in form of like..and respect too explore your creativity and get love from peoples and respect too

in case your topic goes viral you'll now not earn extra income. it's simply that your reputation can boom. apart from that there could be nothing extraordinary even in case your topic goes viral.

• +2 1

I think the only way to earn at this forum is to make the posts and earn a good amount. If your topic is went viral then it will be good thing but you will not get extra amount instead of this. 

My friend, if any of the topics made by you goes viral, then you will get the benefit that many people will give you good reputations and will also reply to you. In this way, when many people will give you good reputations, this way is for you, it will prove to be very good and beneficial. In this way your reputations will be good but you will not be given any income for this nor will you be given any extra payment for this. You will be given only the that payment, which is given to everyone after creating the topic, if your topic goes viral, then you will not be given any extra payment for that. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Making your post viral will never effect your earning so you should never think of it as an apportunity form earning you can take it as making some extra points of reputation.

Indeed my companion .I get you .and answer you that Keep in your brain that there is no other method to acquire from cryptotalk aside from pay per post, regardless of whether one of your posts became famous online, yiu won't procure anything aside from what you are posting, the main installment strategy is creat presents on acquire, that is all, no different techniques here Useful or intriguing 

Much obliged to you .

• Useful or interesting 1

No my friend there won't be any extra money for viral posts as such. But it is a good idea since these posts give us new information and helps our growth in knowledge so i think its a good idea if extra income can be earned by viral posts. 

• +2 1