What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

No my fear friend there is no extra income for your viral post but its good for you because all memebrs will give you good reputation and you will be in hot list of admin which get the good reputation by doing best viral posta and comments And may be admin can announce anytime to reward them who have the best posts and then you will be in the list and you will have the chances to earn rewards but in this forum you can just get your earning via posts and reactions It does not matter to get extra earning for the viral posts.

It is a great advantage if our theme goes viral because it will give visibility to our publications, the publications that pay us are those that have a positive rating!

Edited by pedro525

It not a bad thing if your topic goes viral just know that it will only increase your reputation and it will not add to your earnings .But for the topic to go viral is nice.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

I don't know about this things but some people comment I know that the topics that gone would it help you to earn more money.But I have no interest in money I just become happy because people like my post my thought its enough for me.

On 2/22/2020 at 3:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

If your post goes viral then you will have more chances if getting ratings and ultimately growing your reputation and followers. However if you don't post more you will only get what you've already gotten. So you need to always write something.

On 2/23/2020 at 7:14 AM, Well Played said:

If our post become viral or become hot. 

we can't earn here we can only earn here by just getting good reputation especially if our topic is useful

You will become popular because your post will be hot and everyone would be reading and give you good reputation. You need to write good content to get good reputation.

We know how viral it is because we can learn a lot about it when new members need to know a lot about it, they can understand a lot about it, they can understand a lot about it.  If necessary, he will be able to comment on this issue

I have very little idea about the subject you commented on because I have just joined here to learn something good from you but I think because of your comment I will be able to gain some knowledge along with you.

My friend, I also do not know that every time I reach 100 posts, my posts are deleted at a terrifying speed. I do not really do what is happening.
What should we do?
I adhered to all the known rules, and the deletion continues despite my tiredness in publishing What is the solution?

If we upload good posts in this forum then our posts are more likely to go viral and if our posts go viral, then of course we have the benefit, because it will rank you up and make your profile more professional.  Then you will become a good member of the forum.  And everyone will know you.

Hello friend, As I know here that the payment will be paid for the single post. It means the single post even it goes viral or not will earn you the only amount of single post. But I have noticed one thing about viral post that it brings increase reputations to your posts.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Hello friend This gathering pays all individuals, paying little heed to their standing or rank, a similar sum it provides for everybody 1000 Satoshi for each post we make and there is no extra expansion and there is no other method to benefit from it that is the best way to benefit from this discussion is to make posts

No we won't more cash. The site pay us for posting and creating usefull topic but not for a viral topic. But your question is good and i hope it will help the new one's too    

If our theme goes viral it is a great advantage since many users will see our publication and it will be easier for users to react to our content. We need people to know us and if we have a good reputation and we make viral songs everything will be easier.

• +2 1

If our topic post goes viral. Then we become famous, and other people like our post and follow. Which is good for us. So with this viral of video process we can get maximum earnings and be motivate in post. So it good to us if any one take this. 

Dear if your post is viral then you can just avail the reputation from other members, reputations are not give you money. Money is depend on your daily 20 informative post. 

how-do-you-do associates fond want to inform when in our own paraphrases is going aggressive  with the customers. it really is approximately the way utile us or not exactly? we will be able to arise about redundant source of revenue  from its use quotations.? damage the likes and dislikes to feature in order to  public knowledge. thank you.

You will not get any extra income from your post being viral, but it means that you made a interesting topic and everyone loves it, so I think you will only get a reputation, it will definitely increase your reputation, you will get nothing aside from reputation. I think the most common topic that always went viral was the topic that has something to do with motivation.

Well, you may not earn anything extra for your post to go viral.But at the same time you will become very popular in the forum. But at the same time I I don't think any of our posts will go viral.

On 2/22/2020 at 4:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Not that speaking or talking a lot in your publications does not provide you with any additional money that may be offered to you after the reputation and an increase in the rank in the event that a positive evaluation is presented to you.

Yes, you are right, my friend, but we cannot be sure that our posts will not spread in a wider range of the scope of this forum, because sometimes I collect information from the posts and enter it into my master's research, and others may contribute to spreading it more than that.

Good question mate, if our post goes viral it gets a good number of community reputation. Which works as a great inspiration for us. But it wouldn't get us any additional income if our post goes viral. 

Its  encouraging our ability and  makes good reputation but doesn't effect on increasing income.. Just do your best and work hard to make sure you perform your best 

• Useful or interesting 1