Yobit password and login forget - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan_19

Yobit password and login forget

Well, try to contact them to their official page on their twitter account because in my experience, their site is too slow to response to their support so i will recommend you this idea, i hope it may help you.

On 2/21/2020 at 8:25 PM, Hassan_19 said:

I forgot my login and password of yobit can any one help me out?

the only one that can help you are the support on yobit staff and you should not reply to anyone who contact you here saying they are with yobit support because they are scammers.

11 hours ago, MrGeany said:

yes it is very eazy its like what other forums use to recover your lost password by emailing i think person who live sin 21 century will not ask that kind of questions unless th a platform is very different from another forumt/sites.

All of us who connect with the internet everyone knows the process. Might be the person new person on the internet that why he might be asking this kind of question.

On 2/21/2020 at 10:25 PM, Hassan_19 said:

So sad friend but don't worry you can reset your password again just go to your yobit account press login option and enter your email you have USD in your yobit account after this you can see the options forgotten password click them and check your email box to set your new password but remember one thing that after changing your password for yobit account in hold 

Open yobit website then go to login and click forgot password under login area, input your email address that you use it to create your yobit account and they will send you a link to reset your password through that email.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It's very simple, try to log in to your account and click on (recover your password), put the email you registered with on the page, send you an email with a link to recover your password, create a new password, save it in one place i'm sure it won't happen to you again. 

In whichever forum you go there is always a way to recover your password and user id. You need to report to them and apply for recovery and again if nothing happens you could contact to admins.

You can take the e-mail from the forum because it is the same that you registered on the platform and after that click on forgot password and a message will be sent to you to the e-mail...

No problem buddy in order to loggin into the account in this case , you must remember your email ID. If you know your email ID you can easily setup new paaaword for your yobit account. Just enter the mail ID and press 'Fogot The Password'. And then just follow the instruction , u will be able to recover your account.

Well if you forgot your password go to yobit and request for recover password , your email must be required for them to be able to send and identify that your actually the right person requesting for password recovery.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello friend.. You can recover your yobit password by clicking on the forget password on login page.. But you should have to remember the email on which you made a account.. You will receive confirmation email by which you can get password. 

don't worry bro if you forget your password so first go to login page, when entire your email and scroll down, where you see forget password when tap this icon new page open in your e-mail, there reset your new password and continue the process, and you got new password and login your account.

No problem, do not worry. Yubit provides a good feature for retrieving passwords. You can register your e-mail and press the "(Forgot Password)" button then send and a new password will be sent to you in your e-mail.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/21/2020 at 7:25 PM, Hassan_19 said:

forget password put your Email a verification Email will send click on it change the password that is all.

That's why I vote for limited KYC. If an account is connected to your identity you can always get access to your account again, even if you lost your login credentials.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 2/21/2020 at 6:25 PM, Hassan_19 said:

dude you can't do much if you lost both, so i think you need to forget about your account.

because to recover you pass you need your email and if you don't know your email anymore you can't do that

You can click the forget password icon and recover your account using your email. If u lost both your password and email then i don't think there is a solution for it. But then you should contact the yobit official and enquire.

hmm, I've never forgotten my password, try clicking on the forgotten password and following the instructions to get it reset.

Goto yobit exchange click on forget password enter your gmail id and then check email click on link set new password done.If forgot button not showing contact to yobit support team.

Well, try to contact their support on their site or in their twitter page so that they can help you from your problem, i hope it may retrieve your account mate, happy posting.

On 2/25/2020 at 7:41 PM, Abdul Haddi said:

just click on recover password and you will recieve a email and then just follow the step given by them

easy 

anyone can get back his account in the yobit platform just by clicking on the recover password and here he need to put the user name and the email address.

Simply, you can recover your password by entering the email and clicking on the option. I forgot the password and a message will be sent to your email containing the password recovery procedures.

There is nothing to get worry if you forget your login password.Simply click on forgot password from there you can reset your password.

Dont worry my friend you can recover your account with your E-mail ! you have to click on forget my password and then they will sent you a message on your E-mail with your new password 

On 2/21/2020 at 11:25 PM, Hassan_19 said:

Hey dear, not to worry because you can recover your password information,  so first click forget password option in the yobit exchange and they will send a reset password link,  you just have to click the link and make a new password, remember you nust write your password in notepad.