Bitcoin Generator Websites - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

Bitcoin Generator Websites

I am also a beginner in the field of digital currencies, but I have a rule to follow that " all sites that give you great profits without any effort may be fake and untrue sites."

Sorry I can't say that I have less ideas on this topic. I hope I'll answer this question later when I get to know better about the question from admins or obese or not.

Sorry to say friend I don't  have enough  knowledge  able  that.  If there is any lagit website. You have to  search  like some jobs who pay you by providing  service.  If you go for  free or investments you could  be scammed  or I suggest  You trading 

On 2/20/2020 at 10:26 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. I am just new here and a beginner in the crypto world. I just want to know if there are Bitcoin Generator or Mining websites that are legit, I mean, sites that are really give BTC after you have paid a withdrawal or maintenance fee? 

Since I am new, I don't have an idea how to produce a 1 BTC in an easy way, that's why I used some of these sites, however, I have been scammed twice already, but still I saw some post in social media that encourage me to try once more, thus, would you recommend some legit site to generate BTC with low maintenance fee please?

Thank you so much for your help.

I'm not sure but if you really want to mine bitcoin i think there is some legit sites for it. I don't know much about these site because it is really hard to find legit website for mining bitcoin. But i suggest to you to keep searching for it and if you found one, you could share it in this forum. 

On 4/13/2020 at 7:49 AM, Raven said:

I'm not sure but if you really want to mine bitcoin i think there is some legit sites for it. I don't know much about these site because it is really hard to find legit website for mining bitcoin. But i suggest to you to keep searching for it and if you found one, you could share it in this forum. 

Bitcoin generators don't generate any coin for you. Avoid them without hesitation. They will request some bitcoin from you to generate lots of bitcoin for you but this is nothing but a smart scamming plan. People are fooled to believe that BTC generators have big mining farms and can mine a huge amount of BTC and send it to their wallets in a matter of minutes but there is nothing behind those domains except a scammer with multiple bitcoin addresses to steal money from you. I don't trust any mining platforms or cloud mining services because today mining profit has reduced and it is not worth sharing profit with other miners.

1 hour ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Bitcoin generators don't generate any coin for you. Avoid them without hesitation. They will request some bitcoin from you to generate lots of bitcoin for you but this is nothing but a smart scamming plan. People are fooled to believe that BTC generators have big mining farms and can mine a huge amount of BTC and send it to their wallets in a matter of minutes but there is nothing behind those domains except a scammer with multiple bitcoin addresses to steal money from you. I don't trust any mining platforms or cloud mining services because today mining profit has reduced and it is not worth sharing profit with other miners.

Some people thinks just like that, they said those mining site are scam only but they haven't prove all of the website are scams. You should prove that these mining site are scam sites because for me i believed on it because there are many famous people said they earn huge money from it. 

Actually mining of btc is not at all a simple and easy process and above that is very money draining waork to involve in and there is no surety of getting it exactly.  I think that there are some legitimate sites but there are many fake sites but am not much informed about it so i will not be able to tell more about it.

2 hours ago, Raven said:

Some people thinks just like that, they said those mining site are scam only but they haven't prove all of the website are scams. You should prove that these mining site are scam sites because for me i believed on it because there are many famous people said they earn huge money from it. 

I say they are scams because I have experienced them in practice and have common sense and reasoning to recognize scammers. I once visited one bitcoin generator website. It requested $50 worth of bitcoin to give me 1 BTC! Do you think a legit website will give you $7200 in return of $50? Why should anyone do that? If they want to pay people like that, they will go bankrupt in less than a day! I didn't send the money to them because it was quite obvious that the scheme smelled like fraud! I don't trust websites based on what famous or infamous people tell in social media. I choose them based on my own investigation.

11 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

I say they are scams because I have experienced them in practice and have common sense and reasoning to recognize scammers. I once visited one bitcoin generator website. It requested $50 worth of bitcoin to give me 1 BTC! Do you think a legit website will give you $7200 in return of $50? Why should anyone do that? If they want to pay people like that, they will go bankrupt in less than a day! I didn't send the money to them because it was quite obvious that the scheme smelled like fraud! I don't trust websites based on what famous or infamous people tell in social media. I choose them based on my own investigation.

That is very obvious, they can't do that. Of course don't believed in those words because it's too good to be true means its obvious of scamming website. I think you didn't explore it yet because when you search it on youtube there is so much legit mining sites.

Earning 1 BTC is not so easy dear. You have to work very hard even in the crypto world.There are so many scam sites which do not pay you at the end. Scammers have created the fake cloud mining sites which also do not pay you. I advise you to believe in cryptocurrency tradings so that you can earn money. 

Hello brother and welcome. Sorry i don't know any legit site or mining site of bitcoin, but one thing i can tell you is that there is no easy way to make 1bitcoin easily , we all know its worth and it is the most expensive crypto in the world. So you have to put a lot of hard work to make 1 btc.

Why you wanted to do that bro? Stop using such bad Bitcoin generator . They ask you for to deposit and they don't pay you as you know. And listen bro all those post on social media are just to encourage and they are scammmers too so avoid them.

On 4/21/2020 at 10:03 PM, Wa998sh said:

It is right that there are many websites that provide you a way to mine. But I do not recommend that because that will cause you to pay very huge electricity bill.

Bro what are you talking about? I think you don't read the post. He has been scammed and we should aware other people about it too. Bitcoin generator website and bots all are scam you should also know that and avoid them.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This idea i too don't have and i want to say that i have read about generation of the bitcoins and that i will be telling you that its a quiet expensive affair and its money draining. So i will not able to try this so i don't know about it. 

There are existing websites that generates bitcoin for crypto users to earn bitcoin. Just like this forum or campaign. They use bitcoin as payment per post of users. There are also gambling sites that uses cryptocurrency as a form of money. But always keep in mind that you need to check first if the website is legit because there are many hackers and scammers creating website just to steal.

I want to say that Kind of websites is really like a big scam , you can successfully generated your money there ( Bitcoin ) but for withdraw you need to pay a fees to them. personally I never trying such kind of website because I know all of them is fake .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Actually i am also searching for such mining sites to generate bitcoin but till now i haven't acknowledged any legit sites i found many sites and has experienced one of them but it was end up in between after which till now i am searching for legit sites.

Welcome to this forum this is best forum well i am 

Only using this forum for posted useful comments 

And earn and also via this platform i generate bitcoin

Also.

You need to throw the idea there are bitcoin generator out, there are nothing like and they are waste of time. There are mining applications both for desktop and computer that uses your computer CPU power to mine but at a low rate. And there are cloud mining sites like Genesis Mining that you subscribe a plan and mine bitcoin, I recommend those.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 2/20/2020 at 5:26 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. I am just new here and a beginner in the crypto world. I just want to know if there are Bitcoin Generator or Mining websites that are legit, I mean, sites that are really give BTC after you have paid a withdrawal or maintenance fee? 

Since I am new, I don't have an idea how to produce a 1 BTC in an easy way, that's why I used some of these sites, however, I have been scammed twice already, but still I saw some post in social media that encourage me to try once more, thus, would you recommend some legit site to generate BTC with low maintenance fee please?

I'm just in the cryptocurrency world about 4 years now, and as I've experienced there is no easy way like that you can make bitcoins, but you must hustle for yourself, don't wait for someone to work for you cause you'll be getting scammed. 

If you search for a mining site that does not cost you to lose what is better, work with well-known legitimate companies that invest and after four months get back your capital. The contract lasts for two years
M, which does not give you a low rate of mining, as it reaches about 7 percent, it is deceptive

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 2/20/2020 at 10:34 PM, Black rion said:

Most of this sites are scam or will scam in future very soon. Of course some sites are legit for example genesis mining (it is Cloud mining site)

I think give 10 % profit to u every month

Just beware to those fake sites for you to avoid wasting your time in waiting and not earning anything, if this thing happen then much better to leave. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I do not advise you to use Bitcoin Generator Websites because they are scams and they will lose your coins and will not make any profits

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/20/2020 at 3:26 PM, Mary Grace said:

Firstly you are welcome to this forum o have witness a site called Bitcoin generator they will show you how you can generate Bitcoin for free after that you will pay an amount of fees . don't believe them after I make a review on them I discover that they are all scam just focus on this forum to get extra bucks.

There is some legit website to mine and general bitcoin but the majority are fake and dont pay just wasting time and money ,just be careful with this kind of website 

• +1 1