Bitcoin Generator Websites - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

Bitcoin Generator Websites

That's right, my friend, there are many illegal sites, but the Crypto Forum is distinguished by its credibility with many members who earn money and receive their dues regularly and this is what prompted us to join the forum.

Don't worry, work hard and you will win Bitcoin

• +2 1

Hi! How are you? First of all, I would like to tell you that the most important thing when it comes to investing online is to always do it carefully. Luck!

On 2/20/2020 at 9:26 AM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. I am just new here and a beginner in the crypto world. I just want to know if there are Bitcoin Generator or Mining websites that are legit, I mean, sites that are really give BTC after you have paid a withdrawal or maintenance fee? 

Since I am new, I don't have an idea how to produce a 1 BTC in an easy way, that's why I used some of these sites, however, I have been scammed twice already, but still I saw some post in social media that encourage me to try once more, thus, would you recommend some legit site to generate BTC with low maintenance fee please?

Thank you so much for your help.

I am also new to the world of cryptocurrencies and like you, I have been attracted to review some of those pages that offer to generate 1 bitcoin in a fast way, but in the end they request a payment to be able to "release" your cryptocurrency.
And I have understood that they are frauds; Well, studying a little how the Blockchain works, it seems to me that it is extremely difficult to generate 1 bitcoin for free or almost.
Better I chose to continue studying it and at the time invest in a reliable option, which there are many.
Greetings and good luck !

😎 ♥️ 👻

• +5 1

What is this bitcoin generator? I have never heard anything like that and it sounds like a big scam. Mining sites are not worth a lot but I have seen yobit has mining and gives back daily maeby try this.

May be the other sites are scam so you should not go with those sites. This site is really good and it is not a scam. You have to do 20 posts per day and you will get money for those posts.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is now being compared to its value and importance with gold, and of course no one will give you gold for free, without effort, or without money, as well as Bitcoin, as all sites claiming that are completely clear SCAM.

• +1 1

I can't say exactly how it is but I want to know the subject I am interested to know the subject I will be very happy if you help me thank you for sharing the subject with me

Welcome at this point helper it's a legit and truthful earning location don't apprehension about this place you fair require to effect handy publish and pick up bitcoin you declare be 30 beneficial put up each day and earn 0. 0003 bitcoin every day therefore you set up to craft 100 declare free to find your payment of subsequently 30 post 

On 2/20/2020 at 9:26 AM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. I am just new here and a beginner in the crypto world. I just want to know if there are Bitcoin Generator or Mining websites that are legit, I mean, sites that are really give BTC after you have paid a withdrawal or maintenance fee? 

Since I am new, I don't have an idea how to produce a 1 BTC in an easy way, that's why I used some of these sites, however, I have been scammed twice already, but still I saw some post in social media that encourage me to try once more, thus, would you recommend some legit site to generate BTC with low maintenance fee please?

Hello friend, I am very sorry that you have been scammed several times already, I have investigated several mining sites and I tell you that the only one I have seen that they pay because I have received several payments is https://rollercoin.com/, where you can mine free but for this you must earn mining power by playing some games or you can simply invest and buy mining power, the choice is yours, greetings...

On 2/20/2020 at 5:26 PM, Mary Grace said:

Nope. don't try this scam sites they will still your money and never give you any money, so don't try them there are a tons of site that say they will energet bitcoin for you and ask you transfer fee but they are so big scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin mining sites are all scams, you never trust them, because they are liars, you can never get bitcoins through mining sites on the Internet, they plant malware on your device to mine other currencies or they do not pay you anything in the end.
Bitcoin mining requires very expensive ASIC miners, in addition to electricity and internet costs.

On 10/11/2020 at 9:07 PM, zhoutong said:

What is this bitcoin generator? I have never heard anything like that and it sounds like a big scam. Mining sites are not worth a lot but I have seen yobit has mining and gives back daily maeby try this.

Dear he just want to know what are the sites on which he work and then he get some Bitcoin.

And I want ask from you that how can we trade on yobit?

Yes Bitcoin mining is legit. And there are many genuine sites from which you could mine Bitcoins. It all depends on the computer software that you have with advanced technology and speed that would help you to mine more fastly the Bitcoins. But I don't think it should be easy to mine 1 Bitcoin. since the demand and value of Bitcoins are currently very much on the high level. But it would be definitely rewarding to mine Bitcoins.

i do not know a valid bitcoin mining site, i will advocate you on averting cloud platforms and if you have a large investment and lengthy-term mining intent, you ought to build a mining rig.

I think, There are such a lot of cloud mining sites and that they declare you so much income just developing an account to there website and provide some properly offer too but man simply jeep far away from them they're simply going to waste your time and you may never get a withdraw from them.thanks for give us helpful topics 

Beware of them, as most of them are sickness And the honest ones cause the consumption of the capabilities of your mobile phone or your computer, and what you will produce from them will be little and not economically feasible compared to the damage of the device.

• +1 1

On 11/11/2020 at 1:05 AM, Nicole018 said:

Yes Bitcoin mining is legit. And there are many genuine sites from which you could mine Bitcoins. It all depends on the computer software that you have with advanced technology and speed that would help you to mine more fastly the Bitcoins. But it would be definitely rewarding to mine Bitcoins.

Which software you are talking about? Bitcoin mining doesn't depends upon the computer software keep in mind about that. It depends upon the hardware performance, in computer it's mainly dependant on GPU.

And all those Bitcoin cloud mining sites , are scam. They pays for some time to lure Investor. So stay away from them if you don't like to loose Money.

I suggest V-minning in yobit exchange as most trusted, easy and best way for cloud mining if anyone is interested.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 2/20/2020 at 4:26 PM, Mary Grace said:

Since I am new, I don't have an idea how to produce a 1 BTC in an easy way,

These Bitcoin generators are scam. There is no way to produce 17000 dollars in an easy way, if you are trying to find easy ways you will get scammed and lose your money so you have to be careful and you can only make it to one bitcoin with a lot of hard work and patience.

Hi friends, you can get bitcoin by doing work of posting on cryptotalk forum. You have to made 100 free post to verify your account after this you get money paid of every 30 pots. Cryptotalk is the best working site for online earning through cryptocurrencies.

i in no way agree with these sites due to the fact the sizeable majority of them are scam and if you find one of the honest sites that pay, it is not permanent and will be closed quickly, so i do not endorse you to spend money on these websites.

Hello my likely friendsThere are no talented sites for investment or mining. make sure of not waste your time in the void and production in this forum. 

There are a lot of mining paltforms available in the internet today that let you earn free Bitcoins but I'm afraid that there is a small chance than these sites are legit and trusted because most of them are scamming sites. Keep in mind that there's no one will give you free Bitcoins. I suggest that you should stick in this forum where you will earn cryptocurrencies and will expound your knowledge as well. 

Based on what I know there are bitcoin generators or mining that is legit but you have to spend a lot of money for it. I am not sure about  how much you will earn there and when will you get your profit from the money you invested on this kind of way of earning.