Bitcoin Generator Websites - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

Bitcoin Generator Websites

Greetings, there are hundreds of websites that allow us to generate Bitcoin totally free, without needing to invest, one of them is BtcSurf is a secure page that pays us to surf websites, you can search on youtube and you get tired of seeing page to win Btc Free. 

Unfortunately most of these cloud mining sites are scam. They provide you with numbers that your bitcoin is accumulating there. When it reaches to a determined number, they claim you are able to withdraw your balance but to do it you need to send some money for gas price or confirmation purposes. When you send this money, your money is gone and so does your allegedly accumulated bitcoin. Be very cautious about free sites.  

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Crypto is the best website to earn BTC. I am also new and this is my first experience, working on any digital currency site and earning BTC. We can earn talk tokens and BTC from here without any investment. I think this is the best and standard platform. This is a trusted forum, we can earn BTC by creating informative and useful topic here or by commenting on any topic. cryptotalk is the best.

because of we have a ton of excavators now,bitcoin mining isn't so profitable,and the greater part of this are trick. so,it is smarter to do exchange than mining. also, be cautious when you see a site,do research first.

Welcome here our fellow member, this forum teaches and impact knowledge on how to generate btc by posting here and also investing in yobit exchange by using any of it great features to generate btc as well. You are in the right place, its good you didn't give up on crypto as you have been scammed, most of us here pass through what you experienced and never gave up. Everything you need to succeed in crypto is here, just search through the forum and read carefully.

• +3 1

There are many sites for Bitcoin generators and I do not deal with them. They have fraudulent sites and they focus on people who take tokens and not give anything in return. That is why I decided to be part of this forum.

HI mY FRIEND bitcoin Generator sites are Totally scammed. On This type of site you can generate the 0.1 btc  in seconds and when you withdraw this balance  the site owner says deposit your account for withdraw and some people can do the deposit and the owner site gone block you and your deposit also lose. so stay away this type of sites

If anyone said to you that You can generate bitcoins by using any particular website that guy is totally at wrong we can't generate one bitcoin by any website but if we work on any platform like this one we can earn easily some part of bitcoin but the comolete one bitcoin earning from any platform is totally fake some platformes told us that if we exchange our currency by that one they gave us rewards that also are fake. 

these are the sites who want you to pay the money on the name of the transaction fee and they will run away with it and you would not be able to do anything.

On 2/20/2020 at 7:26 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. I am just new here and a beginner in the crypto world. I just want to know if there are Bitcoin Generator or Mining websites that are legit, I mean, sites that are really give BTC after you have paid a withdrawal or maintenance fee? 

Since I am new, I don't have an idea how to produce a 1 BTC in an easy way, that's why I used some of these sites, however, I have been scammed twice already, but still I saw some post in social media that encourage me to try once more, thus, would you recommend some legit site to generate BTC with low maintenance fee please?

Thank you so much for your help.

Welcome to this ideal family and on the real earning website. in order to generate a good amount of money in the form of BTC you have to work hard honestly and create useful topics. after getting some money from this platform you have to invest it in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

We cannot earn anything from these even we loss our own funds in these sites and so i recommend just to buy btc and find new ways.

If you want safe and secure work, this forum is the right one for you
There are a lot of fraudulent websites that will trick you
So, work hard here and you will collect digital currencies.

Welcome on board mate. You can just ask the experienced experts here to make this enquiry from them but to me CryptoTalk is still the best legit site i can recommend to anybody to earn free Bitcoin. There are many participants in this forum that has been benefiting from this in the past and up till moment still earning bitcoin as payment.

I think this post is not for a beginner, generating of a web is not what a biginners should do when there are alot of work and problem to be tackled

On 1/5/2021 at 5:38 AM, Goopang said:

If anyone said to you that You can generate bitcoins by using any particular website that guy is totally at wrong we can't generate one bitcoin by any website but if we work on any platform like this one we can earn easily some part of bitcoin but the comolete one bitcoin earning from any platform is totally fake some platformes told us that if we exchange our currency by that one they gave us rewards that also are fake. 

@Goopang You are right with this mate and i strongly agree with you on this mate. There is no sight that can offer free Bitcoin without any process of working for it like we do work in this forum by posting before we can earn Bitcoin as payment. Any site that offers a Bitcoin without activities that involve working for it is a scam to me.

Military is a tremendous website with which we cannot talk, all the friends told that it is also very easy and it made me feel very good that we should use it because it is also easy to do and work  

I've seen a lot of websites that gives btc or ltc to members. A lot of the coins they give are very small and can't are not useful for a long time. The cryptotalk forum still remains the best of the btc earning sites for me.

• +2 2

Crypto is the only site I know and I trust that one can earn free money without investing a token. I can confidently initiate people with any doubt.

Hi my companion, there are taps, yet the wholes are little, and there is additionally this discussion, and on some Twitter locales there are challenges and prizes for Bitcoin, yet lamentably gathering 1 bitcoin is more troublesome than that, I think

Hello, there are many places where you can generate cryptos by mining, some are by applications, I am right now with an application for the phone called Pi Network, also with another application called Bee, we don't know the value of the tokens but in the future they can have good value.

On 2/21/2020 at 5:30 PM, George10 said:

I don't trust in any bitcoin generator site out there because they are all fake and scam don't try them or you will lose your coins they are fake and some produce a fake live group chat to decieve investors don't trust them and stay away.

This matter of btcoin generator website has been a talk and issue that needs immediate addressing on the part of crypto regulations. Most mining sites have been proving to be a neat legit scam that just sucks your data dry and kill you with ads without you achieving your aims of doing it exactly. We always have to be careful in investing in those kinds of sites and they are known scammers for mostly

• +2 1

In the field of trading, we should be careful because such scamming and hacking can steal our yobit balance. Forum is an interesting platform from which we can also call BTC generator site. Because here we are getting BTC for posting and commenting besides Through investment and signature campaign we can also earn BTC. If you want to earn a BTC, then you will have to work for a long time because the value of a BTC is about 34 to $ 36000. 

This is a legitimate website with real revenue. Don't worry about this site, you just need to post a useful post, get bitcoine, make 30 useful posts per day և earn 0.0003 bitcoin per day to make 100 posts per day, և then և 30 posts per day.

Stay away from them and never think about them again. They are all fraudsters and depend on their work on hunting for more victims to attack them.

THEY ONLY SCAMMERS !!