Bitcoin Generator Websites - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

Bitcoin Generator Websites

I've seen browsers that give you bitcoin for surfing sites. But it is also a bad way to earn bitcoin. Because you can only earn a few cents. So I suggest you just buy BTC or look for new ways. You can easily benefit from this.

• +2 1

Most of it is bullshit. :) I do not recommend mining outside of large pools or launchpools of large exchanges. The vast majority of cloud mining sites are fraudulent.

Friend here you do not need to worry that there are or we are several people who are or are making money thanks to this site or forum that we make useful publications so they can value us with good evaluations so stay calm and just write.

• +2 1

I saw browser which gives u bitcoins for surfing sites, but it`s bad way of earning bitcoins, because u could earn only some cents such way, so I recommend just to buy btc or find new ways 

I don't think that there are any legit sites where you can generate bitcoin and if you find any website that claims to do that, it is probably a scam website that is trying to steal money from you.

My dear friends. I advise you to work on this site only because my friends advised me and worked on it and they succed.I just want to know if they are bitcoin generator or minning. Thus will you recommend some legit site to generate BTC. The crypto currency gives us a lot of opportunities to learn and . You can learn about trading,investment and mining. 

Thank you

On 2/20/2020 at 10:26 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. I am just new here and a beginner in the crypto world. I just want to know if there are Bitcoin Generator or Mining websites that are legit, I mean, sites that are really give BTC after you have paid a withdrawal or maintenance fee? 

Since I am new, I don't have an idea how to produce a 1 BTC in an easy way, that's why I used some of these sites, however, I have been scammed twice already, but still I saw some post in social media that encourage me to try once more, thus, would you recommend some legit site to generate BTC with low maintenance fee please?

Thank you so much for your help.

Hello since you are here, this sites is legit and it can give you bitcoin base on your hardworking and your knowledge, so don’t waste your time for not thing, it is easy to earn but give your hardworking to earn more.

I'm sorry you have been scammed friend, here on this platform we are paid for messages valued in satoshis. I have seen and read on several occasions that working here

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, often no more than online mining and bitcoin generator sites are scams I advise you to stay away from them.  They will only accept your hard earned bitcoin money.  Think about it, if they generate 1BTC for you and ask 0.02 BTC miners for a fee, why can't they just collect the mineral fee from the blank they have generated for you?  For simple reasons, it is a scam.

You're right.  The sites of online mining and bitcoin generators are often not scandalous.  I advise you to stay away from them.  They will only accept your hard earned bitcoin money.  Think about it, if they generate 1BTC for you and ask 0.02 BTC miners for a fee, why can't they just collect the mineral fee from the blank they have generated for you?  Simple reason, it's a scam!  Don't read for it.

Honestly, I'm a newbie here here I don't know and I have never heard of bitcoin generator,but I will like to use this opportunity to go on more research to know the bitcoin generator, because I knew anything in this forum it has it own important value, thank you so much for the topic.

This time you are at the right platform and It is legit and you can trust it as by working here you can earn btc . you need to create quality posts relevant to cryptocurrency in order to earn btc for it. There are many sites that claims to give btc but most of them are scam or give a very little amount.

Bitcoin is one such currency in the world so people have made a lot of money from Bitcoin.once the price of Bitcoin currency was very low the rate of Bitcoin currency.Now the price of bitcoin currency is much higher which gives us money

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

This is the real earning site and you can earn huge money doing some posts on daily base you will 100 posts firstly then you will make 30 posts on daily base. Then your earning will be start. But you can also learn knowledge from the seniors people posts and you should work hard and work with great struggle then you will succeed on this site. 

I don't think such sites exist and even though they do most of them would be scams. If you are looking for ways to earn free crypto then you would be exposing yourself to scams. Rather try to learn trading so as to make profits according to your terms.

There are many sites run by fraudsters and they only care about stealing money, and they only care about that. I want you to take my advice and search for some information about the site you want to enter before registering.

• +3 1

My friend, I have searched for a lot of sites that give us bitcoins, but there is no real site that is honest about it.
CryptoTalk is the best in the field of cryptocurrency.
You can work with the taps, but it is considered a waste of time as the faucets give you less than 200 satoshis per day.

Having 1 btc is not that easy my friend. We have to work continusly for a long period of time. And as far as I am concerned about btc mining websites I'm sorry because I don't know much about these sites. 

Bitcoin itself has some websites but the best and bitcoin is Bitcoin government and there is a good way to earn income from this form from this website can be added fairly good amount but you work on some sites where you can use a good amount of bitcoin  And if Handet pays the percentage, you won't have any problems. Thank you.

I did not dare to try any of these sites that you are talking about, but I really recommend this site to you, as it is very useful that gives you information and money at the same time.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend, in fact I am new in dealing with cryptocurrencies and I do not have enough information and I am also afraid of being defrauded, so I listen to other people's advice and hope that they will advise you as well.

Bitcoin may be a legit site which win alot of cash without no road every day bitcoin generator site is so so distant from other stage full with scammers but cryptotalk world it reality to gain well.

I will recommend this forum for you to generate bitcoin without any maintenance fees. This platform is a legit forum where you share your knowledge and also gain knowledge by reading people's post and get paid for that.