Bitcoin Generator Websites - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

Bitcoin Generator Websites

Friend so I think that this is the only legitimate site endone if you can get with effort and hard work every day btc so you can have your money or a little money but what I recommend is that you inform yourself or look for information in other places or sites in order to know if there are other sites that are legitimate to be able to get btc.

• +2 1

Welcome, you will find many of these sites, but the vast majority of them are fraudulent, and if you find one of these sites working, it will be stopped after a while and you will lose your money and I advise you after you learn in this forum within a few months, you will have some trading skill, it is much better than those fraudulent sites  But it just takes a little bit of training and a lot of learning

• +1 2

Perhaps you are more experienced in encryption than me, because I do not know any other sites than cryptotalk, it is an honest site that gives bitcoins in exchange for some simple tasks. If you want to make 1 Bitcoin, it will not be easy, it will take many years. You have to devote yourself completely.  To work via the Internet.

• +2 1

Friend so I know this is a legitimate site in which we can earn or obtain a profit that is money for what we want and this is a good thing because there are not many sites that give money or that give a good profit so for Now I only know from this site that it is cryptotalk and that we can earn money writing.

My friend, you may have raised two topics with the same content and this is a mistake and you should not do it again.

I recommend that you only work in the cryptotalk forum because it is committed to paying members and is safe as well.

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum
Regarding the methods of earning Bitcoin, you have to be very careful about fraudsters
I recommend you to the crypto forum only because I have tried it, learn a lot from it and also earn crypto

My dear, it is unfortunate that I see someone who loves cryptocurrencies by talking of cryptography by learning the field of cryptocurrencies and working in bitcoin generator sites. These sites play taps working with it very difficult in exchange for a very simple cup as you want to enter ads to watch ads and then take a very simple request from Bitcoin and any work Other encrypted and this work I do not like to do its work because it is not something that he should do, it does not help me in anything I advise you to work in the talk of cryptography well and learn everything about cryptocurrencies in addition to the great gain that he received in return for your active participation here Thank you very much

• +4 1

Of course, my dear friend, do not be afraid that this forum is legitimate. You will gain money and knowledge. I complete 100 posts, after which you will gain money and knowledge.

• +4 1

I think Mining sites are not really not a good idea because most of them are just  scams. If you're looking to earn  Bitcoin, crypto talk is a good place to earn Bitcoin,just posted 20 useful comments per day and you can you can earn Bitcoin and even though the amount is  comparatively less ,payment is guaranteed.

If you're looking for a bitcoin generator platform, I'm using cryptotalk to win bitcoins. I am not aware of any other location that is capable of producing bitcoins.

More often than not the online mining and the bitcoin generator places are scams. I would suggest that you stay away from them. They will just take your hard earned bitcoin money. Think about, if they generate 1BTC for yo and ask for a 0.02 BTC miners fees, why can't they just extract the miners fee from what they say they generated for you. Simple reason, it is a scam! Don't fall for it. Trust me on this one...

• +2 1

Any of these pages are scams, and you can never pay if you want to generate bitcoin and get it in guaranteed forms. You must purchase graphics cards and mining machines, and you can make decent money from them, but you must also purchase electrical resources, and the costs of these devices are a little high.

Do not worry that the forum here is legitimate and there is no deception in it.
It is the best in many directions if it is in terms of work that is not difficult, as well as the knowledge that you get about cryptocurrencies and what it gives us in terms of payments for the work that we do and ensure these payments are transferred directly to the Yopit wallet and become in your balance daily

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I do not think the betting mining sites exist
If they exist or be a fraudulent or give you very few money
I advise you to work here, this forum pays a lot of betcoin

Edited by Raauf QK
  • +5 1

So bro i want to clear that there's no shortcut for success. You have to do hard work. You will come across many people or website who will just offer you something that you needed but is not possible to be given freely. Stay away from that type of people or website. 

There are many sites that promise to provide free encrypted currency, but it is often fraudulent, so you must search and ask about it before registering with it. As for here, this is a legitimate site so I advise you to focus on working here.

Now there is no legit sites that pays bitcoin for free even if they pay they pay like 2 dollars per month so it's not worthy but on the other hand you can work on this forum which pays you nearly 2 dollars per day and you sign up in airdrops.

Yes you are right friend because there is a lot of website which are working to generate the cryptocurrency and v but I think there is a need of heavy PC with heavy graphic which work for the mining work because because mining is very necessary to generate all of the cryptocurrencies and Bitcoins I am also searching for some website to start mining work

The majority of online mining and bitcoin generation sites are scams. I would advise you to stay away from them. They would simply take your hard-earned bitcoins. Consider this: if they create 1BTC for you and request a 0.02 BTC miners fee, then can't they just deduct the miners fee from what they said they created for you? The simple explanation is that it is a scam! Don't get taken under by it. Have confidence in me.

You should know that not all encryption sites are legitimate and honest, some sites claim to provide income in Bitcoin, but that they are deceptive and aim to steal.
So you should be careful and choose well-known sites to earn some bitcoin by doing simple tasks, or you should use your time in CryptoTalk to gain experience and money together.

Yes there are many website in the world that are Bitcoin genartor and they use it for earning of bitcoin. So I think cryptotalk is the best Bitcoin generator with little work so it is love for us. 

In fact, I did not try these sites, but I found many people recommending the CryptoTalk forum, and from my experience with the forum I found it to be the best in terms of payments and credibility.

• +2 1

I saw browser which gives u bitcoins for surfing sites, but it`s bad way of earning bitcoins, because u could earn only some cents such way, so I recommend just to buy btc or find new ways

I saw browser which gives u bitcoins for surfing sites, but it`s bad way of earning bitcoins, because u could earn only some cents such way, so I recommend just to buy btc or find new ways.

Of course, my friend is that the crypto field is legitimate, in addition to many currencies, it is considered a global currency where everyone depends on it and deals with it like bitcoin .. 
There are several sites my friend to earn coins but they give very small portions and I do not advise you to do so .. You can do mining, but mining needs powerful specialized equipment in this field in order to get a good profit..
Or you can choose the easiest path which is the great cryptotalk platform, you can learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and the world of crypto .. Also you will earn money at the same time .
Good luck .