Bitcoin Generator Websites - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

Bitcoin Generator Websites

Hi. I am just new here and a beginner in the crypto world. I just want to know if there are Bitcoin Generator or Mining websites that are legit, I mean, sites that are really give BTC after you have paid a withdrawal or maintenance fee? 

Since I am new, I don't have an idea how to produce a 1 BTC in an easy way, that's why I used some of these sites, however, I have been scammed twice already, but still I saw some post in social media that encourage me to try once more, thus, would you recommend some legit site to generate BTC with low maintenance fee please?

Thank you so much for your help.

• Useful or interesting 17
  • -1 1
  • +1 10
  • +2 9
  • +3 6
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

Welcome here friend it's a legit and real earning site don't worry about this site you just need to make useful post and get bitcoin you have make 30 useful post daily and earn 0. 0003 bitcoin every day so you start to make 100 post free to get your payment of next 30 post 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

I saw browser which gives u bitcoins for surfing sites, but it`s bad way of earning bitcoins, because u could earn only some cents such way, so I recommend just to buy btc or find new ways 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I never trust these sites because the vast majority of them are scam and if you find one of the honest sites that pay, it is not permanent and will be closed soon, so I do not advise you to invest in these sites.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Bitcoin is so digital that we use it as a digital currency, so we all say it as a generator.  Using coins like Bitcoin will no longer be available for earning coins

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Hello friend, success! I think you talk about mining pages ... they always end up being false, fraudulent or deceptive. I think the best way to get a btc is to buy and trade little by little.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Legit mining sites were really hard to find these days. I would not recommend you to engage in any sites that's offering more btc because it's more like a fake site. Just read reviews about a site before engaging specially about mining.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

12 hours ago, Mary Grace said:

Hi. I am just new here and a beginner in the crypto world. I just want to know if there are Bitcoin Generator or Mining websites that are legit, I mean, sites that are really give BTC after you have paid a withdrawal or maintenance fee? 

Since I am new, I don't have an idea how to produce a 1 BTC in an easy way, that's why I used some of these sites, however, I have been scammed twice already, but still I saw some post in social media that encourage me to try once more, thus, would you recommend some legit site to generate BTC with low maintenance fee please?

Bitcoin Generator are Bad news for Beginner I know they Offer some high method of earning bitcoin by paying small amount of fees but most of this type of website are scams the best thing to do is avoid them dont be greedy because you will only lose your money there try Staking or Lending they have stable earning plus they are 100% Safe to use.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I do not know about other site that gives bitcoin I only know here in Cryptotalk.Its hard to find legit website for earning,You can also earn here by posting useful topic,

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Welcome to this forum but I want say you, please follow the rules of Cryptotalk because this forum section is about crypto world. I think there are no any Bitcoin generator website.

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Daiqi, your question is against the rules. You should ask about the sites in the applications and sites section. Please read the rules and follow them so that you do not jeopardize your account.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to produce 1 BTC nothing is difficult, buddy, you have to spell too hard in this forum and study excessively, many don't learn the essence of knowledge, maybe you can see many bitcoint providers, including yobit, can search and learn more, hopefully we can succeed together with best friend.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I am also a beginner on crypto talk so i don't have sufficient information about this but i think it is possible there are many sites and apps of bitcoin generators but most of them are scammers. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

More often than not the online mining and the bitcoin generator places are scams. I would suggest that you stay away from them. They will just take your hard earned bitcoin money. Think about, if they generate 1BTC for yo and ask for a 0.02 BTC miners fees, why can't they just extract the miners fee from what they say they generated for you. Simple reason, it is a scam! Don't fall for it. Trust me on this one.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well if you want to have 1BTC then work hard for it because there's no easy way of obtaining that amount without effort, knowledge, courage, and will to continue over the hard times.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

In the current time I can give you one mining site where you can earn from it, he is honest and he will give you 100 ghs as a bonus when you sign up for the first time, but you need to invest in it to increase your mining speed, there is the link below 

https://www.virtualmining.farm/

• -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

It's a legit and real earning site don't worry about this site you just need to make useful post and get bitcoin you have make 30 useful post daily and earn 0. 0003 bitcoin every day so you start to make 100 post and then you will be able to make 30 posts daily.

• -1 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 2/20/2020 at 8:26 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hey dear, you are newbie in this forum, so my advice is learn first then thought about investment about mining site because most of the mining site and investment site is fake, so if you invest those site you can loose all your income. So learn first in that forum.

• +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I don't trust in any bitcoin generator site out there because they are all fake and scam don't try them or you will lose your coins they are fake and some produce a fake live group chat to decieve investors don't trust them and stay away.

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Thank you so much for your replies. I really appreciate it. Can you recommend some legit sites or faucet to get a bitcoin? I have some site I work on but I am not sure if these are legit sites. I appreciate it if you could suggest some. Thank you.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

On 2/20/2020 at 8:26 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hey , I am new but I gained lot idea about this forum that maximum bitcoin generator are scammed and most mining site are fake. So please don't invest your money those site, if you invest those site you will loose your money.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Sorry to say that I don't know that kind of any site but you can do some research on youtube there you can find a lot of resources which are related that you mention.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Most of these sites are fraud sites and never pay if you really want to generate bitcoin and get it in guaranteed ways. You have to buy graphics cards and mining devices and you can earn good profits from them, but you need electrical energy as well as the prices of these devices are a little high.

On 2/20/2020 at 7:26 PM, Mary Grace said:

There is no legitimate site I find for mining of bitcoin and it is advices for you to don't invest in mining sites because we cannot earn anything from these even we loss our own funds in these sites. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 2/20/2020 at 7:26 PM, Mary Grace said:

The easy way to earn 1 bitcoin theory doesn't exist. But you can earn on this forum in small amounts and also with added bonus of knowledge.

• +3 1