Bitcoin Generator Websites - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

Bitcoin Generator Websites

Hello my friend ,
First of all, there is no such thing as a btc generator because the number of Bitcoin is fixed and we are trading the same excited btc,
 the best way is to participate in this forum and earn a profit, then you can use this profit in trading or investment on yobit

On 2/20/2020 at 4:26 PM, Mary Grace said:

I just want to know if there are Bitcoin Generator or Mining websites that are legit, I mean, sites that are really give BTC after you have paid a withdrawal or maintenance fee? 

Nope. They are all scams especially the ones that are called Bitcoin Generator, which is just something that doesn't exist and not makes any sense, but is there to just scam the beginners.

• +3 1

Actually,Bitcoin generator websites are fake projects that targets bitcoin users to invest their money with a promise of huge returns. Don't try to find some bitcoin mining online because is such a waste of time and this cloud bitcoin mining website's, are totally fake and its run by some scammers. So i would advice you to find another way of earning btc like trading or investing in something.

• +2 1

I advise you to work in this forum, you will gain good experience and you will be able to distinguish between honest sites and scammers, in addition to that you will get good profits through your participation in useful and new publications, and you can increase these profits by trading.

• +3 1

10 hours ago, kryptonick said:

Nope. They are all scams especially the ones that are called Bitcoin Generator, which is just something that doesn't exist and not makes any sense, but is there to just scam the beginners.

Scam and malicious sites generate nothing and I am wondering to see the crowd that is still believing in such so called Bitcoin generator. Earning Bitcoin is not that much easier which has to be generated from a site 😁 ! They are just selling their ads to increase the traffic.

• +3 1

I don't advise my friend to use or work with any of these sites because they are not reliable and their goal is to steal all your money.As fo this forum ,it is a legitimate and true way to make money. 

Hello, I am a beginner here and I think from watching everyone’s comments that working here and earning bitcoin is real, guaranteed and easy.

I know many sites and ways to earn Bitcoin, but some are dishonest, and some give you only a few cents, so working here and taking advantage of the information at the same time is the best option.

One of the best sites is the whole network is Yobit, this platform is very safe for it, they only have to buy a bitcoin miner and it will leave it mining, or a robot that can make you trade is also valid to generate money, work in the web is difficult if you don't know where you are and how you can get far here, but you found a good place to collect information and it is here in this forum.

I do not like to enter mining sites because they consume a lot of time and give only little profit and it is possible that your machine will malfunction when you continue mining for long periods

As for me, I advise you after trusting most of these sites and pages, as their sole goal is to steal your money, effort and time without giving you anything, so I advise you to work here in the forum because you are able to earn money in exchange for a very simple work, but it needs accuracy and focus at the same time, so do not waste your time trying these sites

• +1 1

Hello mate. Nice to meet you in here. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions. Such a good and geat post. Really helpful who are faced this.

Edited by Hafis914
  • +1 1

There's nothing like a bitcoin generator website, and all of which that exists are scams. However, there are some bitcoin investment websites which pays for their early investors who bring most of the referrals to their website, though these investment websites do not run longer and became scam once they collect a good investment fund from the users. So, I would recommend you not to trust any of these online websites and focus on your work on cryptotalk forum to make a good earning without investment.

• +5 1

Hello dear there are many bitcoin generators websites but most of them are fake like I started one website which name is coin mining farm but they closed it before my withdrawal and they scammed me 

On 2/20/2020 at 7:26 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. I am just new here and a beginner in the crypto world. I just want to know if there are Bitcoin Generator or Mining websites that are legit, I mean, sites that are really give BTC after you have paid a withdrawal or maintenance fee? 

Since I am new, I don't have an idea how to produce a 1 BTC in an easy way, that's why I used some of these sites, however, I have been scammed twice already, but still I saw some post in social media that encourage me to try once more, thus, would you recommend some legit site to generate BTC with low maintenance fee please?

Thank you so much for your help.

I also want to know more about it because I also have a great interest in Bitcoin to  I want to earn big profits through it and it is also of my big dream I like crypto currencies because of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the main reason that's why I here and I want to know more about it and make a good investment in it.

You can earn bitcoin by working on this cryptotalk forum.
But you have to complete the first hundred free posts.
Then you can create 20 ... 25 posts per day
A week after publishing the first 20 topics, you can earn profit

Hello dear friend that the profit here is legitimate and they give you correct profits and you will never be deceived as the sites remained fraudulent for another I advise you a good job here in this site and you will make more profits.

• +3 1

It's not advisable for anyone to use or work in such sites because they are big fraud projects and projects that steal all your money after all your suffering.

My dear friend, there are already a lot of fraud sites that steal our money and make us work for it but without paying for it, but you are completely real cryptotalk and I must not worry about your work in this forum. You will get your payments once a week has passed since the end of the 100 free comments

• +4 1

I find most of this are scams so I do not bother a lot about them but it works perfectly for me to really define what is good in the market we have to even level out everything and put together a good chance , bitcoin generators , I have invested in a caple of them and not has ever produced anything for me so I keep on waitning and that would be very important for me. 

Of course, you don't have to give up, but you must once again be careful not to try unknown sites. This forum is honest. You can earn money. But the rules are strict, you must adhere to them

• +1 1

First of all ... I made a mistake, my friend, when I resorted to such sites .. But you are right, no one learns except from his mistakes .. Yes, most of these sites are fraudulent and deceitful whose goal is only to gather followers and promote some of the tasks that they need in their work and exploit our minds On some fake offers for a pittance ... I prefer to earn bitcoin from this forum only where we receive appropriate and fair payment and pay for your work.

Welcome my friend, this is the biggest mistake, fraudulent sites are working to promote themselves in a very professional and deceptive way, so that they put a description with distinctive words that give you a positive and ideal picture of the site, do not deceive and do not let them exploit your emotions

Hello my friend, in fact, I do not know a good site and who can we acquire bitcoin through it except for this wonderful forum and the matter of obtaining 1 bitcoin requires many years of work with success, my friend.

There are a lot of fraudulent and tempting websites to earn profits, move away, do not enter these businesses before inquiring about their business and the services they have provided, my friend that working in this forum will gain you a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how to use them.  Market, trading and investing in these currencies, study well.

I would like to welcome you, my friend, to this forum
It is a legitimate and real earning site, do not worry about this site, you just need to create a useful post and get Bitcoin, you have 30 useful posts per day and earn 0. 0003 Bitcoin every day, I advise you
 By not entering the specifications that give you bitcoins to browse websites, but it is a bad way to earn bitcoins. You can only earn a few cents this way.

• +1 1