Get $5 for every referral - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Get $5 for every referral

Join this exchange wich will be launched in 1/3/2020... Here in this exchange you will be able to get $5 worth of their token both you and your referral, join by clicking the link here to get your first $5 for sign up only https://www.daex.com/

• +5 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Can I trade and withdraw this amount after listing this token? 

We saw many exchange give huge amount but after listing token then thay locked that token. Please clear this matter then maximum people’s join this platform.           

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for sharing this kind of data in this forum i will try to join in that airdrop hope i can have $5 bonus in that good luck and take care.

This is an Airdrop, a form of promotion to get new members. Are there other rules or conditions for getting gifts? Are participants required to verify KYC?

• +1 1

Well, I think I will take a look at it again after sometime, to make sure that I am going to signup in an honest site, because sometimes even when signup and you will receive your tokens but you will not be able to trade them or convert them, so this is what I want to avoid 

Thanks for sharing bro, join daex.com and get $ 5 for every referral. Of course I will join under you but I have to research first where this site is located, and can be trusted.

• +2 1

Привет всем, мне интерестно с каких вы стран? Думаю для штатов это маленький заработок, так вот я с Украины а вы?

I will definitely join this bounty because it will be very nice of them if they rewarded me 5$ after their distribution and. 5$ is worth money here in Pakistan 

20 hours ago, Migo said:

Well, I think I will take a look at it again after sometime, to make sure that I am going to signup in an honest site, because sometimes even when signup and you will receive your tokens but you will not be able to trade them or convert them, so this is what I want to avoid 

I have signed up for many platforms like this but I can trade or withdraw my reward when I click on the withdraw option I failed they asked me to deposit at first to begin to make an action on your bonus and have benefits from your reward so I think the bonus here maybe unable for transfer directly to your wallet instantly before you send funds to your account at first then you be able to trade and withdraw your profits anyway I will test it soon and I will see if this right or no. 

On 2/19/2020 at 6:04 PM, Luciferludz said:

Join this exchange wich will be launched in 1/3/2020... Here in this exchange you will be able to get $5 worth of their token both you and your referral, join by clicking the link here to get your first $5 for sign up only https://www.daex.com/

This is nice website and I love this. But I have not got any referrals yet.

I dont really get how some exchanges platform gives rewards which has low value I did participate in some exchanges which promise a high value token yet when the the airdrop ends the tokens value drop so much that it hard to get profit with.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Thank you for sharing this information. It seems this exchange is not launched yet. Can you tell me how much the withdrawal fees will there?

Thanks for sharing interesting project information. Why my balance is empty I don't know I hope this project is not a scam

5$ for every referral is good opportunity to get free earning .In this way we can earn huge profit in free but if this is  not a scam project and pays us in real .participate in this airdrop.

• +3 1

You can provide some additional information, when you put a link you must give some additional information we cannot leave everything to the link.

come on! If we want to earn referrals a good presentation brings many referrals. For now that link only takes me to a button that says connect now.

*pD. KYC is Required

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Welcome with me
Thank you for sharing our new exchange address for a value of $ 5
I wish good luck to all registrants, and to the platform all the best

For those who ask whether the given quantity is withdrawn the answer is no, this money is only for trading fees and you must deposit in the platform to be able to work.

Hi friend I still have time to participate in this release? and if so I can withdraw those 5$ at once I hope you answer me in time

Can you share any other information on how the project works? In my opinion this is a scam project with no future

Is this a legit site friend? Because paying 5 dollars for every one that i will refer its not a small thing! I will review this site in trustpilot and youtube if there will be videos about it then i will join if i will see its a legit site.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

We shouldn't just refer friends to just any platform for the sake of referral bonus without knowledge of how legit it is. I called this selfishness if this topic is a case of it. New platforms are to be monitored to find if they are truly legit not just jump into and advising others to do the same. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 2/19/2020 at 4:04 PM, Luciferludz said:

Wow that's to much money only for inviting a friend, can i trade with the token immediately or do i have to wait some times till the token is available, and did you withdraw it please i need some more money.

On 5/6/2020 at 10:33 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Is this a legit site friend? Because paying 5 dollars for every one that i will refer its not a small thing! I will review this site in trustpilot and youtube if there will be videos about it then i will join if i will see its a legit site.

There are few but not many sites that have gold referring rewards, it could be a legit site but I can not say is legit or not but there can be more to it before someone can claim the reward. I am not sure but just saying. 

11 hours ago, nayon89 said:

Is this really true that they will give me $5 for every referral. If it's really true then i will do it insha Allah. How much did you earn? Could you please show us the payment proof if you got it. Proof of payment can motivate us.

Now this exchange does not distribute this 5 as the author said because it was only a temporary promotion and it ended as far as I know 

This is a really good amount for every referral, but did any of the members get this amount from the referral and what is the minimum withdrawal limit from the site can I withdraw the $ 5 after getting them or do I need more work on the site