Your worst experience in Crypto - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
icet208

Your worst experience in Crypto

The worst experienced i had is gave a loan to someone who i don't know the reputation, and too complacent about the interest he gave. Plus i didn't use escrow for this kind transaction. This is precious experience.

I suffer had quite a lot of appalling undergo in crypto but my most horrible encounter is investing with a lend on an ICO that turned out to be a scam. That was my record guilt in crypto.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:12 AM, icet208 said:

Post your worst experience in Crypto since you joined this amazing world.

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

Lesson learned the hard way!

My worse experience in crypto was the first time I sent a bitcoin into incorrect address and I was unable to recover it as the transaction has been broadcasted alreafy. I lost 10 bitcoins at that time and it is the worst happening in my life upon venturing crypto currencies therefore I always double check all my transactions before sending it, lesson learned.

I mostly went for free cryptocurrency and only sometimes invested any funds when the market is dead cold so i dont have much bad experiences but i have had a difficult time dealing with fake projects like fake airdrops and fake free cryptocurrency sites.

468x60-3.png

I am new here. I have no knowledge about crypto. But i work here for earning money free. And i can earn money here. And success on crypto world. I love this world.   

My experience was worse in crypto when I was investing in HYIP sites as I discovered that I am wasting my money and time without interest

THINK POSITIVE

1 hour ago, bentayebsalah said:

My experience was worse in crypto when I was investing in HYIP sites as I discovered that I am wasting my money and time without interest

I think we all had this experience in the beginning and we were exposed to fraud by hyip sites
Investing in such sites is a waste of time

On 10/10/2019 at 7:12 PM, icet208 said:

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

You probably did everything the wrong way, but I guess I was too in the beginning and many more as well. My mistake was buying a few altcoins on top in 2017 without even looking at fundamentals such as total supply/team/website etc. Held them for months too thinking they will rise at some point. They never did.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:12 AM, icet208 said:

I will start with mine:

worst experience was when i joined an an hyip site and it doubled my investment in a few days, i increased my investment hoping to get a much larger ROI but after a couple of days when i tried to withdraw, the site would not let me, long story short the site closed shop and I lost all my investment.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Wow 

So sorry about that. A whole 4 BTC. Well, I have lots few Satoshi too when I started crypto. But now, I know how to manage it and have learnt a lot from this site.

22 hours ago, Jack05 said:

My worst experience was when I was trapped by a phishing link that led to an email account that I could take several coins with a value of almost 10,000 dollars, very sad to remember that.

That is too bad sorry for your lose. But you had already learnt a lesson there

Hello my dear friends

Earning Cryptocurrency is not so tough but typing for a long time and wait for next post may cause you some problems

i am new here.so i do not have any wrost idea about this platform.i hope this platform is very secure for us .it has do not more negative things.it is very enjoyable site.

On 2/2/2020 at 12:24 PM, Crypto555 said:

My worst experience in crypto world was when I invested in a ICO and lost all my money. I had some savings and I invested all of them thinking I can make a huge profit but I was stupid and didn't make any research before investing 

Losing your money invested in ICOs is the worst way to lose it. Because you have invested in that project because you really believed in it and the idea behind but they scammed you 

Last time  when bitcoin on it's all Time high I had some holding on my wallet , and for some reason I can't be in internet , And everyone knows what is the rest...ha ha

Well this is a good post, I had a bad experience with bitconnect and Hashflare. I had invested handsome  amount in both of them. both platform was shut down immediately after Bitcoin crushed from 20000 Dollars.

my worst experience was when I won a lot of raiblock cryptocurrencies, and sold them at a very low price, then a few days later I increased to $ 30 and had sold before 0.04 cents, I really wanted to cry.

When i was in this crypto because of my mistake i have send my sathoshi in a wrong place and i was lost all my money and i was so sad then.I learn from my mistake

The worst time is with me now may be not with me because I read many post the issue is (error 1020) when u suffer this issue you can not any post it's website security issues please solve this it's worst time for all cryptocruncy users

My worst experience in the crypto market is just to invest in the new coins becasue the new coins projects are almost the fake and we can not make any penny through that nd they dumb their coins after 1 or 2 weeks in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not want to lose my cash on a fake and scam investment site. I have never had a worse situation in cryptocurrency.

I lost the telegram account that holds NANO, not realizing that the coin has potential, I am not very careful in securing an account 

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

40 minutes ago, Joy hasan said:

These are the cases that the only positive thing is that you gain experience since I doubt that you will again assume a risk of that magnitude, one is learning to only invest the money that you are willing to lose.

I know that rule, but came to thing of it, what if you trade what you can afford to lose and you lose it, then you do another trade that you can afford to lose and you lose, then from there all the remaining capital is not what you can afford to lose, you keep trading or what do you do?

Maybe my worst experience is when i have a chance to earn 20 Bitcoin Before but i sell immideiatly because I'm just a newbie here in crypto currency world.  And this is the most worst experience because if i get that oppurtunity im a millionaire now and help my life to change