Your worst experience in Crypto - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
icet208

Your worst experience in Crypto

my worest experience is investing hype site on crypto.

because i have lost money on investing sites.

so i think everyone should avoid hype sites for no loss

My worst experience in the crypto currency is to fall of the prices and also not earning in a wonderful way like every day before. 

That will be my investment in a crappy coin. They started with an ICO and i invested some Bitcoin in it. It appeared legit but after ICO the funds suddenly were worth nothing and the money was gone 😕

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

i listen first time online investment crypto business and; I invest in crypto mining company named was "AWS-MINING". But i lost all the money without any return this is worst scene i cannot forget this story in the life, and i teach a lesson that i cannot invest in any investing company.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:12 AM, icet208 said:

Post your worst experience in Crypto since you joined this amazing world.

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

Lesson learned the hard way!

That is really worst experience and it really not good one for me my only bad experience is those fake bitcoin airdrop and all of the cheap faucet.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I just joined here in crpyto world few weeks ago. Until now everythings going fime because I am totally new in this world and I am still learning. I haven't invested anywhere yet. So I hope that I won't make any mistakes though people learn from their own mistakes.

The worst experience I had in my cryptocurrency world was last 2018. I have 24k$ value of a certain coin that I hold. I greatly believe that It will still go bullish and will increase in value. I thought it could hit 30k$ to 40k$ but sad to say the market dropped below 1 satoshi and the value is now at 100$. It did not recover even after 2 years.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I think that if we work through cryptocurrency, we have some mistakes that prevent us from cryptocurrency As a result we are not able to acquire Bitcoin currency from the cryptocurrency medium The bad thing seems to happen when we are constantly in trouble with some mistakes.

I'm still learning. I haven't invested anywhere yet. So I hope that people will learn from their mistakes, but I will not make any mistakes. I just joined Crypto World a few weeks ago. The incredible reputation is still going on

Well I just newbie in crypto and don't have enough experience like that but I know a friend that experience worst and he got scam and his crypto was never be taken back to him. 

So far I have not encountered any unpleasant situation in crypto. But the problem here is that the post gets deleted sometimes. I think this problem happens to everyone. In my opinion this should solve the problem.

One of my worse experience which I remember now is that I invested in a coin and then I got sick with fever and I was not able to do trade and in that time the price of that coin reduced and I lose much of my money in that coin. 

I have not yet practically entered into Cryptocurrency operations, I hope that my luck will be successful in the future and not exposed to bad experiences of fraud and scam

My worst experience in cryptocurrency world was back in 2018 when some one logged into my account and stole my funds which I have save for along time ago

I engage in games paying cryptos and it doesn't pay and I played months and longer time. I just receive after long wait 0.00008 bitcoin.  I really am disappointed.

Well because of I started without prior knowledge then at first I encounter this industry I try to learn from it but because of greed, I lose some or all of my coins.

My worst crypto experience happen back in 2018 when I sent over a thousand dollars worth of tesla coin to the wrong address, it was painful and up to now I can still see my coins in qtum block explorer and it as lost all its value sitting there never to be own by anyone again.

Worst experiences always happened in our life to teach us and it is sure that we always learn from worst experiences. Whenever i have suffer with bad experiences i always learn from it and not repeat it again.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Experience is created by your own decision. Do you want to be cheated, robbed or do not want to experience it all? I decided not to experience anything bad. Your call will make you aware and spared from the worst experience.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Worst experienced for me is when i lose all my btc because of gambling. It really so depressing,thats why,everybody needs to control theirselves,stay away from gambling,coz once you get involved with it,its hard to escape as it is so fun and addictive.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:12 PM, icet208 said:

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

First about your mistake, can give us more informations which exchange is that did you check url where you get that email for they have your email address etc.?

Second about my mistake, my worst experience are that I did not invest in Bitcoin when I first heard/read about Bitcoin. That was when Bitcoin price was around 200$ and how everybody probably know after that was Bitcoin ATH (all time high) price which touch 20,000$ and you can calculate how much profit I missed, and it's not just because of profit than that I could to earn more Bitcoin when price touch ATH I could to sell some part and when price go down to buy more (a lot more) but that is my worst experience and for sure I learn from that something.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Many of crypto users suffers with worst experiences just because of lack of knowledge. Some losses due to immature trade, some due to scams and some of getting into FOMO and impatience. I have too some worst experiences which have ruined my mind 2 years ago.

I wanted to make profit with my bitcoins and I try to purchase a cloud mining contract from a good and reputable site.but unfortunately it's good review on trustpilot is fake.after a few months they run with my money.i hate investing so since then I started to learn trading and make profit on my own strategy.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:12 PM, icet208 said:

I will start with mine:

Bad! Have anybody idea how much BTCs is lost for same reasons?