YoBit support did not response from 7-8 days. I did not receive my yodollar - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashed

YoBit support did not response from 7-8 days. I did not receive my yodollar

Hi,

i makes a support ticket about 7/8 days ago becouse of i did not get paid from @Fastexbot. their support team did not response my support ticket and also did not give me "YO" Token to my invest box. So now i think for their this kind of abnormal client support system and for not paid for airdrop our "You-tuber Community" will make a video about their this kind of activities, If @YoBit did not solve my this issue urgently. I know this Topic will be seen by their "Moderator" and That's why i already make video with proof and take screenshot.

Thanks

Screenshot_1.jpg

1. The airdrop was with YODA, not YO token, it's not the same... 2. The distrution was on the 4th of this month. 3. It was needed to click on the "I am not a bot" button in the message sent by the bot.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Well, I don't have this problem. I don't know where it came from, which is really hard to understand. Please calm down and wait for answers from support. I can not help you.

It is recommanded to exchange uour Bitcoin for another coin with less withdrawal fees. I don't withdraw Bitcoin from Yobit, only Altcoins to avoid big fees.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Did you invest in the investbox? And if you're not getting your money. Then sorry to tell you mate. But you lost your money. Cause the yobit support system is very weak and they don't reply to anyone. 

You are wrong when you said the name of the airdrop, this is not Yoda you sent them a ticket where you asked about YO, and second, if yiu didn't receive your tokens in the investbox, then be sure you made something wrong, because all the users who completed all the tasks without any problems they received their tokens, even me, so I am sure you missed something 

i think you already got a solution and if you didnt get the solution from the support team then you should wait patienty and they must give you a reply.

First of all, everyone did not receive this currency because it is included in the investment fund, and you must do some functions in order to obtain it. This is the reason why the support did not respond.

All the responses for the Yodollars claim on the yobit support desk are deleted as it has already specified that they do not reply to the such tickets. Otherwise, exchange replies all the urgent support tickets within the few days. Follow official announcements. 

YOBIT platform support is delayed in response and this is among the defects on the platform and it is necessary to wait or resend them

THINK POSITIVE

I am sorry that you have been experiencing this problem. sometimes it can take the admins a while to get around to their tickets as i am sure that the yobit forum has a lot of users, and therefore a lot of tickets will be opened on the same day. Perhaps give it some time. I myself opened a ticket a couple weeks back which got resolved without a response yet. So check if they have resolved the issue. Sometimes they do without responding.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have never had a problem with Yobit support, every time I contact them I receive the answer in some hours, is possible when you contact them a message about the thing that are not important or closed event they will not answer about.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I also did the work but I didn't found any kinds of problems or error or delay. But the airdrop was for the Yoda i guess not the yo token. But as you have contacted with the support team maybe they will contact you you and give you a solution. But the support box of yobit is not actually to fascinating. They have a bad communication skills with the users. Maybe the error should be solved and they should be more responsive. 

I have used the Yobit support before and I can say it is the worst support I have seen, I have to say the truth, that's one thing Yobit should improve on. Friend, you will have to wait for reply from them, we can't help you here. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I never faced this issue about yobit support because anytime that i will face any problem i will contact them through their site and they will respond to me in less than 30 minutes. Maybe sometimes there are issues with the support team.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The yobit support is really very fast and they can answer with minimum time ,that's my experience with all the time,but i dont know about you you need to try again 

On 5/14/2020 at 4:10 AM, CnapmaK said:

You did something wrong in FastExRobot. Perhaps you click "I am robot" in the bot. It was your fault. Yobit gave to participants their Yoda untill 4th February. You can't get those tokens anymore.

Imagine clicking "Yes I am a robot" and then go crying to the forum asking for the airdrop! That would be really funny. Still guy probably didn't look into the investbox and didn't understood what was needed from him to get the daily interest. 

If you do not receive your reward yodollar then this means that you did something wrong or there is a problem and if you have collected this reward you will get it

Life is great and enjoy it

this is really strange to see that there are many user who didn't recived there deposit in yobit , I make 2-3 time deposit as well I received immediately without any problems .

I sure due to high tickets you are still on quote , wait for some time more for your turn .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I ve never had this problem before. It seems like you made a mistake, so you should wait until the support team answers you because they are the only ones who can help you and know your problem.

On 2/29/2020 at 5:03 AM, Migo said:

You are wrong when you said the name of the airdrop, this is not Yoda you sent them a ticket where you asked about YO, and second, if yiu didn't receive your tokens in the investbox, then be sure you made something wrong, because all the users who completed all the tasks without any problems they received their tokens, even me, so I am sure you missed something 

Yes bro your right iam also not receive this Yoda tokens in my investment box, because in last step to claim this Yoda tokens I do mistake, so I am not successfully transfer this token in my wallet but I don't blame this yobit exchange,

Представьте себе, как вы нажимаете "Да, я робот", а потом идете плакать на форум и просите каплю птицы! Это было бы очень смешно. Все-таки парень, наверное, не заглядывал в инвестиционный ящик и не понимал, что от него требуется, чтобы получить ежедневные проценты. 

they must improve their customer service because people wait a long time for the message they must look for other alternatives in twitter they answer me every 2 days and in the morning 3AM and so I pass 5 days and in the end my problem I fix it I do not them.

Perhaps the reason for the delay in payment is that the platform is busy updating its system, I do not think that it is a hoax, because I have been dealing with Yobit since a long time and I did not find any problem. good luck .