Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

On 7/6/2020 at 1:16 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

I don't think this is a good idea investing as a newbie. It will be good suggestion when you have know about investment if not you will loose all your money and get discouraged.

Much better if he has enough knowledge in investing before he proceed. I think he needs to ask some advice from the expert or people who have enough knowledge in investing for him to learn what to do and what to avoid so he can prevent loss. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Why not, in terms of Trading and making investment it doesn't matter whether you are new or old member, what matters is your experience, diverse skills, tactics to be used in the course of putting it in to reality. So if you have the required experience and then money you are good to start

On 2/16/2020 at 11:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

Its look like the post is from first camapign when this forum give btc to the member.. But if a new member want to invest his btc in yobit exchange site then he can easily do it as Their has no prohibition.. Again NOW crypto talk give you talk token so you can now easily  invest that talk token in YOUR       yobit investment box while earn 1% profit every day❤    

There is no problem with investing for newbies here, the question here is are you ready about it? Do you have knowledge about investing? You have to know first the risk of investing because it can lose your money.

On 2/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Red dragon said:

No first of all you have to learn more about crypto, because you are a new member of this field, follow the rules and regulations of this platform and then take some senior experts for investing

So In my way I will advice you don't invest too much as a beginner, otherwise it will be fully risky for you..

That's right he need to know first what to do what to avoid or he need to have an idea first. Much better if he ask some experts regarding that or people with experience so they can give him an advice so he cam avoid loss. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Hello mate, i just want to tell you one thing. Invest anytime when the market will be good, just learn how to trade and how to read the market so that you can invest in the right time and earn profit.

On 7/5/2020 at 4:42 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

My friend you can make investment. There is no selection in cryptocurrency about investment either you as a beginner or an expert you can do your investment if you have the knowledge.

I will advise for him not to make investment think of something, at least he should know how to analyze very well and also analyze coins of interest at first, so he needs to learn trading before any in investment. The more pro someone is the less likely to lose. 

On 2/16/2020 at 2:13 PM, Harris123 said:

Yeah but I won't recommend you this.Because you need to learn and practice before investing in crypto.Otherwise you can loss your money.

There's no problem on that as long as he's confident that he know what to do and make sure he will not regret what he going to do. No problem if he want to try some transactions but make sure he can do that base on his knowledge. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I like you, a new member on this site, who have watched videos explaining about it, so I advise you to watch videos explaining the site with all its details so that you understand about the way the site works well and good luck to you my friend.

On 2/16/2020 at 3:25 PM, HidayatCrypto9 said:

Yes you can invest in crypto but be aware of scammers. There are millions scammed sites in the market. You are newbie so take care a little carefully in crypto world.  

Yes you're right Investment not big deal chose right platform its more important, because present so many platform's doing scam so first gain some knowledge in cryptotalk forum are any other source, because new members easy targets for scammers.

On 7/5/2020 at 1:23 PM, snesan said:

Investment is not better for you becouse , you are a new member of this field, follow the rules and regulations of this platform and then take some senior experts for investing. So In my way I will advice you don't invest too much as a beginner.

I agreed with you newbies is not advisable to do investment especially when you don't have enough ideas and knowledge because you may lose your money if you easily trust something. I suggest give yourself time to understand and seek knowledge about crypto.

• +1 1

It is more advisable to feed more your self with knowledge and useful information about investing cryptocurrency. By that you are able to manage correctly your investment and you can avoid looses.

• +1 1

yes but before you do so , try to understand a lot of things, work yourself up , because alot of new investors make mistakes of being taken for granted and in crypto , you get into investments that offer you some good returns while all this time you are lost in so many other sites you get into projects that are dying off, give yourself sometime

• +3 1

Yeah but I won't recommend you this.Because you need to learn and practice before investing in crypto.Otherwise you can loss your money.

Thats true, its okay to invest because it is really profitable and it also daves our money but if you are a beginner, investing will not be on your side, you have to acquire knowledge dge first about it so you will know how to invest well.

Thats true, its okay to invest because it is really profitable and it also daves our money but if you are a beginner, investing will not be on your side, you have to acquire knowledge dge first about it so you will know how to invest well.

• +1 1

Investing is a good thing and its really important to work with the investments that steadily grow. its important for us to really define the good things that come with a full investment, be careful that you dont lose yourself in certain positions that can really destroy you really much but also a good investment takes a lot of time but dont allow yourself to rush into investments that will take control your it will harm you to you rush dont rush., 

• +3 1

It is risky for new members to invest or trade if they don't have enough experienxe because there is a huge possibility you lose you coins you have but if the investment has no conditions like TALK tokens then why not go for it

• +2 3

Even if now you feel Ready and confident to invest in my opinion it is still premature in your place I would wait and continue to learn and ask the community and more experienced users And perhaps start investing only when you have at least reached the rank of member...

As long as you don't withdraw your earned coins from this forum in yobit exchanger then you are already investing because as time goes on you will be adding more to your wallet and for that I will also suggest you make use of the investbox in yobit exchanger so that you can be earning 1% to your talk coin after every successful 24 hours.

On 2/16/2020 at 1:15 PM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

If you think that you already have enough knowledge that you can invest right, you can, buddy. you can now invest your money but make sure that the investment is legitimate or not so you will not be scammed.

no i wouldn't suggest that , at least complete your first 100 posts and get some more information about trading and currencies then go for it , but if you do that now you may lose all your money

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello dear friend I am new aslo and I tell you to invest only if you found that the exchanges you will use are not fake or scam. Do search and find the real exchange that accept your money and not steal it. If you find them buy Bitcoin and invest by using hodl and not sell for years. This is invest tradeing is very different and risk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My friend, you can start investing when you have enough money

The minimum amount of money that you can enter into the investment fund is 100 talk characters

• +4 1

On 2/16/2020 at 10:15 AM, Nrttb said:

First of all hi there @Nrttb, welcome in this forum.I suggest you to do not invest now .You should invest after a month or so after getting the desired knowledge from this forum and the senior members who are also crypto traders.You should also take some crypto courses through the YOUTUBE or some other source.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

This post is a few months old but the meaning does not change. If someone wants to invest should not ask for others to confirm his decision. Make research and decide to risk your money on your own we are not financial advisers here but we are traders and we want crypto to suceed.

• Useful or interesting 1