Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

If you have enough btc then you can but I suggest you seek for experts advice who's into investing cryptos because it's really a volatile currency and it's more on risk. So better have research too just for you to be guided.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 16
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

Friend if you have experince about investing and knowledge about crypto currencies then surely go ahead and invest in this site. This plateform 100% real and it won't scam you. This is the best site for earning satoshi.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 5
  • +2 7
  • +3 6

No first of all you have to learn more about crypto, because you are a new member of this field, follow the rules and regulations of this platform and then take some senior experts for investing

So In my way I will advice you don't invest too much as a beginner, otherwise it will be fully risky for you..

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

For me i choose to invest it..Try some trading but don't rush...Make a good plan..or diversify it.

By the way, It's just a suggestion from me. It's up to you and should prepare for it.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency then i would suggest that you spend more time learning about crypto or you employ the services of someone that is experienced in crypto and how it works and how to invest and trade. The market is very volatile, and so you need to have quite a bit of knowledge to do well here. Be patient. Take your time and learn and then you will see the rewards.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yeah but I won't recommend you this.Because you need to learn and practice before investing in crypto.Otherwise you can loss your money.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

I am so sincerely sorry that I cannot help you. Because I'm completely new to this forum. I do not know the details about the forum yet. I'm still learning about this forum

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I think you should learn more about cryptotalk its very long discussion the platform is not easy many rules are here. I think you need tu build experience and learn skill then invest good luck like if you like reply 

• +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Hello my friend. Nice to be able to make stable income,but before you think about investing you must know that how much you invest how much you earn so be sure that you have enough money to invest in. That is the concept, actually yobit considering the most popular exchanging site which gives you a lot of options to increase your profits ok beautiful but in my opinion to get more profits you should invest more of course so be patient and better plan your own balances and you can wait till you generate more. 

• +2 2

It's a good effort, your friend has completed 130 posts and then work with enthusiasm to get you your first income.  In my opinion you should not be rushed to carry out investments because it could be detrimental to you, collect your bitcoin in advance with a lot and learn first how to invest so that you become successful.

• +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

If you have Enough knowledge about crypto then you can invest more than you can. From My opinion to invest something in some kind of matter you should have take knowledge about your investing thinngs.      

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +3 4

Boss you know that you earn here without investment. This is best for you that you learn here and earn daily basis. I suggest you that make strong and useful post and avoid the useless post. Follow the crypto talk rules for making life time member...

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

No friend investment is not better for you as a biggner you need to learn more about investing then you can get some experience you do this perfectly 

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes brother you should read more posts before investing into cryptocurrency. This will help you getting more information to get profit from it. You can exchange those bitcoins for another cryptocurrency too to get money from it. I never invested in cryptocurrency. I hope your investing will be beneficial.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Your post 100 has been completed here. Now you can invest here if you want. If you have a complete idea about this, then I would say you can invest here then you will benefit. Here you will benefit as long as you use your time.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

It Doesn't feel right to invest in a new calculatio,  think about investing money in somethin.  If i think investing money will make me profitabl,  then my investment will be fine.Investment of cryptocurrencyis a good idea and it gives you better profit thanother website. Before investing money you should learn more about crypto currenc.    

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Jesoy said:

If you have enough btc then you can but I suggest you seek for experts advice who's into investing cryptos because it's really a volatile currency and it's more on risk. So better have research too just for you to be guided.

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like . So better have research too just for you to be guided .

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

In my opinion, it is not fair to invest if there is a lot of information about investing, which if you do not know about, then you will have to calculate the losses, because before investing you must be informed about all the investment activities and where to invest and get a good profit.  Knowing about it is possible to earn profit by investing.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Investing is opened to everyone, I lean there is no conditions if you wanted to invest, you need to be good and have a good experience and some money, that's all, it is not a big deal but try to choose what is good for you only, you are new member here, I suggest you to keep learning from here until you become good enough 

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 4

Ofcourse,everyone are welcome in the trading world, but of course you have to learn more first every aspects of it so that you can avoid losing.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

Hi, I'm new here. I haven't posted one yet. This is my first. But I would like to say that before investing you must know about that matter. Hopefully it won't fail.
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

141 / 10000
АНГЛИЙСКИЙ
Перевести вGoogleBing
Guys, I fill posts up to 100 to participate in the iobit company, please do not block! As earnings will go I will write good posts!!!

• -5 5
  • -2 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes this will be fine as a new member because investing I can give you higher returns to invest in the form and get high returns I think this will help you out so do invest

thank you

• +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +5 1