Crypto Bridge is asking for KYC suddenly - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Crypto Bridge is asking for KYC suddenly

Any platform can ask you to complete KYC due to some hampering cases. Exchange wants to get rid off the scammers or the criminals. To protect users from the criminal or the task not paying personals, they need you to complete verification. 

On 10/2/2019 at 5:43 PM, 1millionClub said:

This is some bad news. If that's the case then the next best dex is bisq probably. Thanks god they don't operate on a domain name and it is impossible to ban bisq.

Use bisq instead.

I think this exchage is closed now and they ask her user to withdraw all his fund because the exchage was closed in last month and now i hear that they was asked for kyc 

it's do wired 

I think it can be possible that this is a requirement from the local regulators, but a cryptocurrency exchange can't be a DEX and ask for KYC at the same time.

Yes, Crypto Bridge should have announced this before the application in order for people who do not want to activate their KYC accounts to withdraw their money

THINK POSITIVE

From a long time that I said in this post that this exchange has closed diffenetly and ask users to withdraw her founds, but i see my post was deleted 

Why suddenly they need KYC verification? Their users are not used too of KYC and now it would be very difficult for them to do it. I personally not like KYC.

I know crypto bridge is a decentralized exchange of crypto market then there is no need of kyc for doing trading on that exchange it means no kyc for any decentralized exchange. Kyc needed only for centralized exchanges.

Hellow every one KYC is money in example phonepay ,Google pay , paytm, in any online payment work of KYC important  invite in cashback of online.

That is really a bad move from them asking for Kyc is need our accept or that will be illegal but who cares crypto has no rules.

most of those exchanges abruptly requesting all its customers to go through KYC apparently by no means supposed asking equal from people, but due to the fact the government have made it as a demand in an effort to preserve their working licenses, they're having no alternative than to conform. The authorities are seeing law as their nice wager to nevertheless reveal and control people's budget even inside the cryptoworld.

I think they need KYC because of security issues and its better to complete it now because everything now is being updated and verifying our accounts with KYC can be more hard in the future maybe. So, if you can complete the KYC for now, just do it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I keep away from all similar exchanges, so in fact I am concerned about all exchanges that require personal confidential information KYC, but many sites consider it a safety measure.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't like such exchanges which ask for kyc verification. There should no kyc verification for low traders. There is no need for those. Kyc verification should be for those who trades more than 1 bitcoin. 

CryptoBridge is a decentralised exchange platform  and it didn't need any kinds of documents. But now all on a sudden it needs KYC to get a user verified. And otherwise a user cannot use this exchange anymore. Maybe this is because they are enforcing the security  for the funds. And also they can decreasethe quantity of the scammers that way. So maybe they are doing the right thing but they should have announced before. 

KYC verification is one of the most distabing thing in crypto world especially in exchanges when they decide to put some restrictions to your account until the process is completed and mostly documents required aren't owned by everyone thus making it so difficult for those who doesn't have the documents.

I don't see any reason why a decentralised exchange requires KYC procedure to withdraw funds. Not everyone is pleased with KYC, the reason most want a decentralised exchange rather, they will certainly lose much customers and unfortunately some customers will lose their funds too.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Crypto bridge had been a decentralized exchange and in a decentralized exchange KYC is not needed or required, but it's sad that there are now asking for KYC and I must say it will make them loose much members.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Guys, you must be aware about the anti money laundering laws wich are more strict in the world day after day. In EU, all financial services must obey to laws and ask for KYC verification. It's the law.

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 10/2/2019 at 11:08 AM, Consignee said:

Crypto Bridge is a decentralized exchange which means there is no sense of asking for KYC verification. But now they suddenly asking for KYC has been implemented from 1st of October, a lot of users will be in trouble I think since there's no time to withdraw the fund. This is not fair, they must announce it before implementation.

This was a long time ago. It suddenly started to ask for identity verification, but I didn't provide them anything back then.

On 10/2/2019 at 11:08 AM, Consignee said:

Crypto Bridge is a decentralized exchange which means there is no sense of asking for KYC verification. But now they suddenly asking for KYC has been implemented from 1st of October, a lot of users will be in trouble I think since there's no time to withdraw the fund. This is not fair, they must announce it before implementation.

I wouldn't provide my information to a platform after I joined it about a month! If they want KYC, they should have required it from the beginning. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The exchange to be asking for KYC very suddenly this is very risk, because for example me currently I don't have any documents to verify my resident, by the other mean you can lose money if they ask for KYC suddenly. 

This is really funny and is most times a script that they had previous plans on that they are playing since not all users have documents.

Many sites required KYC to increase the security of the site, but they must announce it before people joined this site because many of them would have refused to join because they do not want to disclose their privacy and they may lose their money after the KYC request has been made and they will not be able to withdraw it. This is not fair

They have to probabily obey to their countries rules so they can cashout all the money from the fees on the exchange.

Basically they will have to provide documents in order to inform the country government from where that amount of "money invested" come from as from legal or illegal activities.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/