CRYPTOTALK MARKETING is good ? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

CRYPTOTALK MARKETING is good ?

Cryptotalk is the best forum for me because it really helps a lot of people to earn money. I hope that they will give some rewards to the users in every ranks so that all of us can encourage to do a lot of posting and creating a meaningful content.

I think right now there is not other forum like this best forum Cryptotalk, I hope will grow more and more because deserve that, this forum help many people with their promotion of paid to post, but at the end there are many members who learned about cryptocuyrrency because of Cryptotalk.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 2/15/2020 at 11:38 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Do you think that this number is high or it would be increased more ?

It will increase more, not now, but in the future. We can't expect that our community will grow as of now because the registration in our forum is temporarily disabled. And the only we can expect is we still loses users because some of them are bots or violators. But don't lose hope, we can still manage to grow. Well, if the registration ban get lifted, we can expect more new comers that will join here and we must welcome them joyfully.

• +1 1

I think it is more than Yobit support cryptotalk, they support each other, cryptotalk has made the Yobit exchange more popular with their campaign by using the Yobit as the medium of payment, many of us are now so much into Yobit. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I don't know if the strategy there on having to make the lease  of having to kind if b q marketer on the forum, as maybe the admins have made a forum for this of the market forum here in the Cryptotalk chat

• +2 1

I think that the marketing for cryptotalk is excellent because it gives everyone a very good reason to use it and that is because they can earn additional income on this forum. 

I think they need more than that ,I have seen it in bitcointalk and that it's really not enough we need more ,in each social media and make some airdrops about it can be really good 

• +1 1

Yes.It is a good idea that if some new language is added to this forum,the number of user will icrease in a good percentage.And i really want that more and more member join this forum.So that,this forum can become more active and can become better than all other forum.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I suggest on admins to open access to yobit for the new users here and add some jobs like(making videos design.etc) with different languages like you talked

I think that their marketing is very good (200k users could prove that), but they disabled paybyposts campaign for new users, it could negatively reflect on online statistics 

• +1 1

This forum will develop further in the future and the number of members will definitely increase and this becomes a global forum, especially as it is supported through the yobit platform.

• +1 2

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/15/2020 at 11:38 PM, MuhammadSh said:

We all know that this forum " cryptotalk " is supported by yobit ..

Do you think that the marketing for cryptotalk is good ? 

"Give us some suggestions in the comments to make it better please"

In my opinion.. cryptotalk should add some new languages to reach more people around the world.

Today there is 209303 members here working on this forum ! 

Do you think that this number is high or it would be increased more ?

----------------------------------------------------

You can give me❤️if that was useful to discuss

I think the marketing in cryptotalk is very well because many people became more interested in this forum which means it could increased the popularity of this website and lead this site to one of the best forum in crypto currencies in the future. 

• +2 1

As administrator said, they have plan to add more language in future because just language should not be a barrier to interact with global users. I think forum is planning to bring so many interesting features so that so many users may get and opportunity to have discussions on this beautiful forum. 

• +1 1

On 2/15/2020 at 6:42 PM, AmjadBydn said:

I think its very good ! but to be honest they deserve more than this number ! I think they have reach to more than 500,000 person in this forum 

The forum is really good for the future, so don't talk about to have more than 500k members, but within next two years I hope we will have at least 10000k loyalty members. 

• +2 1

Ofc it's good! Just check the amount of active Users it has right now and not to mention the russian section that is flooded with active users.

It was a good campaign since beginning so that cryptotalk forum gets filled with new users which will make the Forum alive for eternity just like other forums.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

You are right.Adding various languages can have a good impact on increasing the numbet of member of this forum.But the main thing i would like to suggest is to allow new members for Cryptotalk campaign again.Because,without this people may join this forum,but after just sometime they will leave it.

• +1 1

Yes it is good by giving the members of it a reward to their contribution to cryptotalk. As well as it has big help to yobit to be more known and use by lots of people it helps to gain the popularity of yobit exchange.

• +2 1

5 minutes ago, Jaysen0104 said:

Yes it is good by giving the members of it a reward to their contribution to cryptotalk. As well as it has big help to yobit to be more known and use by lots of people it helps to gain the popularity of yobit exchange.

Yeah that's right! The right question must be are Yobit really succeeding by making Cryptotalk a platform to advert Yobit? The answer is yours! Yes for sure! Because it make us know Yobit and now many members are using it 

It would not be wrong if we can see that crypto talk can we use for marketing purposes and also yobit is being getting traffic for this forum only and this is a good platform and to introduce to your family first of all you have to prove them that cryptocurrency are legal

• +1 1

No one was knowing about you beat before not there any traffic but after this forum is launched everybody came to know about yobit and this is a very good platform through which marketing can be done due to its huge traffic and members

On 2/15/2020 at 7:08 PM, MuhammadSh said:

We all know that this forum " cryptotalk " is supported by yobit ..

Do you think that the marketing for cryptotalk is good ? 

"Give us some suggestions in the comments to make it better please"

In my opinion.. cryptotalk should add some new languages to reach more people around the world

As for the local boards it seems like they are thinking about adding new sections for some languages because they created a poll recently asking members which language branch they want to see in the forum, for their marketing as a whole I think they did very good, just a few months ago they had signature campaign about this forum on bitcointalk that gave them a great exposure and I'm pretty sure they will come up with other marketing plans for the forum to get more activity because it looks like they care about this forum and its future. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

The number can be increased tremendously compared to any other site, but now I see that the cause of inactivity is the unknown price of the talk coin and this is the main reason As for the publicity of the forum, it is possible to activate the referral system for it, but I do not see that there is a need, as after a month from now, the overall picture becomes clear, and the number and promotion of the forum will increase automatically through us as members in other platforms and in other digital societies.

• +3 1

This forum is good for us because we are learning and earning at thesame time, so I also think it will be much better if more local language sections will be added so that we can have more advanced forum and members from different part of the world and it will also give good traffic to yobit exchanger by making it more popular around the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

adding more languages is not good in my opinion , this forum is Russian so for sure there is Russian language , English language is the most popular language and you usually see people learning it as a secondary language , that is why you see people here from different countries discussing but if they added more languages we may not be able to comment or react with them if we don't understand what is written

Cryptotalk have gone very well in promoting its forum promoting cryptocurrency and also promoting yobit exchange. And this partnership was the best it give a lot of opportunities to its member.