CRYPTOTALK MARKETING is good ? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

CRYPTOTALK MARKETING is good ?

We all know that this forum " cryptotalk " is supported by yobit ..

Do you think that the marketing for cryptotalk is good ? 

"Give us some suggestions in the comments to make it better please"

In my opinion.. cryptotalk should add some new languages to reach more people around the world.

Today there is 209303 members here working on this forum ! 

Do you think that this number is high or it would be increased more ?

----------------------------------------------------

You can give me❤️if that was useful to discuss

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 13
  • +2 6
  • +3 5
  • +4 4
  • +5 2

I think its very good ! but to be honest they deserve more than this number ! I think they have reach to more than 500,000 person in this forum 

We are looking a lot of good work that we have to level a lot of good ideas we have to keep on using this place for a lot of good work we have there is a lot of good ideas that we have, the best idea is to use this forum to learn and to the best of my knowledge and its a lot of good issues that help us to keep on making the right 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

You give very Good  suggestion friend. And u r right there are a lot of people who can't understand English language fully. So if they add more languagees this will more benefited for them also for users.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Hello buddy we know that English is international language and it considered second language ib the world. In my opinion English is best. And crypto talk marketing is 100% satisfactory. 

Good opportunity

Good performance.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Yobit already have good promotion using pay per post in cryptotalk, don't debate it. For new language I think admin already release statement that for now only Russian and English allowed. Number participation have potential to keep raising and I'm happy to become part of it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

CryptoTalk supports cryptotech through yubit as one of the simplest ways to earn revenue. People here are working smoothly and CryptoTalk is constantly expanding its position that in the future, cryptocurrencies will interest people from all over the world, which is very useful for people.  All create new things from your own thinking and earn more.

• +1 2

3 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

That's the total number of registered members. Who knows how many of them were banned!? 
But I am agree with you about adding of local boards. The whole idea of the forum is attracting the attention to YoBit exchanger and for now it's basically russian oriented forum. We definitely need more people here from over the world!

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Welcome with me
CRYPTOTALK Forum, does not endorse any plans to promote it on other platforms
We have previously called on cryptotalk to add some new languages to facilitate the learning of cryptography and access to the largest segment of coders around the world.
The number of members in the forum will double more

• +1 1
  • +3 1

13 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

In my opinion.. cryptotalk should add some new languages to reach more people around the world.

You're right language should be added but time between posts should be removed it wastes our time. So there are certain feature and rules which need to be changed.

• -1 2

You give your friends a very good suggestion. Online and the best platform for highly productive I have ever seen. more people join these sites. they have run a great campaign. For a new language I think the admin has issued a statement.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

I also want to suggest that too. This forum is getting more popular day by day and many people have different languages, if they don't implement more languages in cryptotalk, there are possibility those people will just post meaningless and useless post because they don't really good at english language.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Right now the current method seems to work pretty well. Only problem i see is that people seem to want just post just as much as are needed for maximal 30k sats bounty per day. Quality shouldn't be a secondary goal.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 3

Cryptotalk's marketing is good especially that they have been partnered with a site that's also legit like yobit. It only shows that Cryptotalk deserves to be the top one earning site. 

• -1 2

Cryptotalk is indeed a good forum and successful project cause it seem with time people are joining the forum now and then and it a good thing to have such number continue increasing. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

10 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

I agree with this about you cryptotalk has a good marketing proven every time I search on google looking for news on Google search crypto has become an option for various information about cryptocurrency.  Yes, it seems like adding a few native languages for dominant users is needed so that cryptptalk becomes a forum for the whole nation in the world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, Muzafrgrh said:

I think crypto is very good  and also good for markeetig . It will help us a lot with money and knowledge.

Yes, you are right this is good for marketing because of the good earning and a lot of informations that we can get here to enhance our skills in crypto. 

• -1 1

Yep cryptotalk forum is great.I think it's member amount will go increasing in the future.Because as you can see there are lot of new members joining the forum everyday.In future may be it will be a great social platform.

• +1 2

13 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

Todos sabemos que este foro "cryptotalk" está respaldado por yobit.

¿Crees que la comercialización de cryptotalk es buena? 

"Danos algunas sugerencias en los comentarios para mejorarlo por favor"

En mi opinión ... cryptotalk debería agregar algunos idiomas nuevos para llegar a más personas en todo el mundo.

¡Hoy hay  209303 miembros aquí trabajando en este foro! 

¿Crees que este número es alto o se incrementaría más?

-------------------------------------------------- -

Puedes darme ❤️ si eso fue útil para discutir

Surely more and more people will continue to join the forum and honestly, the "pay per posts campaign" is an excellent idea to promote Cryptotalk, i know because i'm the one of those who joined the forum after watching a video about the pay per posts campaign.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

When we go back a little bit, and compare, we will find that the number of the members is not like before, because when yobit launched its coin Yoda, there was a lot of members who joining here everyday, but now they are still joining but not like before, I can say they will keep joining but not like before 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Crypto talk marketing is good because we can earn through this platform by sitting in home and can earn with out any restrictions what do you think??????

• -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +4 1

I think that's already good. One factor that can help CryptoTalk in success is the pay per post they created. In members I thinks that's a big members but unfortunately the number of online members are low sometimes.

• +1 1
  • +2 1