🔻------ BITCOIN DOMINANCE ------🔺 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
king1trading

🔻------ BITCOIN DOMINANCE ------🔺

I am just going to divide the total value of Bit coin ($191 Billion) by the total value of all  crypto currencies combined (roughly $271 billion).

$191m / $271m = 70.5%

After that the next closest is ethereum(ETH) at about 7% ($19m / $271m). Really shows how dominant Bit coin is in this space.

• Useful or interesting 2

Bitcoin is always dominating the market since last 10 years, thats why it is called the crypto king. bitcoin is indeed really amazing, doing such legacy in those past years.

On 12/14/2019 at 11:13 AM, Abdullahi said:

Bitcoin is such that unique that when it rises to 70% it affected many coins and if falls to 30% it affected majority of the coins

The uniqueness of Bitcoin that interests me is that Until now, the approval of the origin and discoverer of Bitcoin will lead to one name, Satoshi Nakamoto.  Named but intangible it seems very appropriate to imagine the owner of the name Satoshi Nakamoto, which is still a mystery until now.not just Dominand Bitcoin is also a mystery about the story of his discovery

The domination of Bitcoin is about 55 to 60% and the 40 per cente for other Coins USDT ripple and Ethereum because we have bitcoin market in all exchange and all are in trust with bitcoin not for other coins 

Bitcoin dominance occurs when altcoin is declining in the market, with bitcoin dominance at the beginning of 2020 around 70% of the market. Although it had declined in previous periods due to the rise in altcoin currencies versus bitcoin.

I was expecting Bitcoin to reach 80 or even 90% in dominance against the rest cryptocurrencies. It only reached 70% and I guess that was it for now. A possible altseason might kick in a few weeks before the halving when whales will begin pumping every altcoin once again. And after that probably another bear market as all we care about lately was the halving and no other event has appeared to interest investors.

Bitcoin dominace has been declined the past months. If altcoins grow faster then bitcoin dominace will decline even if Bitcoin rises in price. Let's see what the future brings but i'm betting on altcoins.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think this indicator gives us a real idea of the direction of Bitcoin, the domination indicator in my opinion is one of the most important indicators that should be seen by the experienced trader.

Bitcoin, since I heard about it as it is the king of cryptocurrencies, it is mentioned at the top and most important, and dominates all currencies.

Bitcoin, is in first place in the top and dominates the rest of cryptocurrencies. This is evident and continues to dominate to this day.

Bitcoin dominance in all cryptocurrency is huge and you know it just seeing it's price, well btc is the top most cryptocurrency and it's not wondering why it's dominated the all cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is dominating the crypto market with 64% share in the market. At present overall crypto currency market cap is $246 billions and out of which $157 billions is of bitcoin market cap. Bitcoin share would increase more in coming days because btc would rise more for halving.

Yes Bitcoin dominates the largest proportion of the market and is the mother currency of all currencies and affects them greatly

THINK POSITIVE

Bitcoin has strong and significant control over the market cap market and it has the highest percentage in the market and this is why the rest of the other currencies are greatly affected in the event of a decrease or increase in the price of the Bitcoin

Life is great and enjoy it

No doubt bitcoin is the powerful coin over the crypto market. As the fluctuations in the bitcoin price affect all tge market of crypto world. 

Thank you for sharing this excellent classic analysis my friend
I think Bitcoin is really on a very strong trend and a strong resistance point. I think the price will largely rebound up

It's always been that way. If you look at all the coins, their price is measured in bitcoins. I believe that bitcoin will continue to dominate for a long time.

Bitcoin is dominating the world gradually every year there is massive increase of Bitcoin domination accross the globe many people are pertaking into bitcoin dominance.

The dominance of bitcoin in cryptocurrency market is truly unchecked. It has over 70% market capitalization interms of total value. In recent years, other cryptocurrencies have some what resisted the dominance of bitcoin but it is still holding the crown in crypto markets and it doesnot look like there is any successor.

468x60-3.png