Crypto world is large. What are your main choices? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Crypto world is large. What are your main choices?

For now I can't decide what role should i choose in the world of crypto. What's available is an opportunity to be grab. For now, we are here in this campaign posting and replying in topics that make us earn bitcoin. Keep growing here for the future that will come.

You can't get profits without work that's a fact, based on that you can search and open your head ideas wide open and try to find what's the best from everything that cryptocurrencies offer.

Ofc i won't talk about everything else we would take all day, but the most effecient ones are:

- Trading, investing, gambling, fauceting and posting at such campaigns like this forum.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes cryptocurrency  market is one of the big market ever , and really good , i think this is just the beginning , maybe we can see cryptocurrency market replace forex market , is the big market in the world , i optimistic that the world of crypto will have a great success in future.

I actually  like the trading and investments in the crypto world. Because the investment lrojects are really profitable and it is more than a day job earnings. So for that i love to work in the crypto world. And there are several opportunities to earn here and there is no restrictions. So that's why i love the crypto world so much. 

On 5/19/2020 at 11:14 PM, Saj555 said:

I actually  like the trading and investments in the crypto world. Because the investment lrojects are really profitable and it is more than a day job earnings. So for that i love to work in the crypto world. And there are several opportunities to earn here and there is no restrictions. So that's why i love the crypto world so much. 

Hmm, being an active crypto trader make the huge sense to earn more profits or not ? If we are capable of analyzing the current market trend in the crypto world, we will be able to determine the coming situations while performing tradings. So being an active trader is my best option in the crypto world. 

On 4/18/2020 at 7:47 PM, Treat1234 said:

Everyone has roles to play on cryptocurrency and I am hoping to handle trading too, together with a better imvestment purpose, that will bring more Profits for me

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is great that there is such diversity in cryptocurrencies and I think tsht it is great that many people are earning by different ways which I think is a great ways of having balance in cryptocurrencies 

12 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is great that there is such diversity in cryptocurrencies and I think tsht it is great that many people are earning by different ways which I think is a great ways of having balance in cryptocurrencies 

You is very important you choose the role you want to play in crypto since there are numerous diversity that you can earn a living.

The crypto industry is very large and every day grows more to me personally what I like most is that we have the opportunity to win cryptocurrencies totally free from the comfort of our homes and without any mandatory requirement that I find great 

Crypto adoption is getting the attention of the general public, and I know in the next few years, most things will change on the way we transact financially. My own main choice is to trade on a platform that will protect my little capital and still make me to profits irrespective of the market condition. KoinPro has been a champion in this regard. 

On 2/13/2020 at 1:51 PM, hmind said:

In the world of Crypto, although only merely discussing the value, financial and economic.  But actually Crypto is very broad, such as in terms of development, technology, trade, investment, to the technical problems and sectors that are much affected.

Of all that, what do you like the most and to this day you still continue to deepen until you can succeed and be sure to be in that position?

I like the most when cryptoworld discover new things that soon will spread in many people like new things or strategies to easily achieve success. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think i need to explore the crypto world because like what you said it is a huge world and it need to explore it in order to search what is the best way to earn some Cryptocurrency to make it as assets for the future.

Yes, because the field of cryptocurrencies is a very broad field, but I only work in the field of trading cryptocurrencies, because I think it is more profitable.

There is no doubt cryptocurrencies not so easy to get everything in a short time period you have to give your most of the time in the Crypto world then only it will be easy for you to recognise each and every thing going around you even peoples are giving years of years to the cryptocurrency to learn things and I think that is the best way to make profit on money.

the most interesting thing about the crypto world is that every day we learn something new that allows us to increase our knowledge especially in new innovations such as artificial inteligence, i have also seen lately about the master nodes to invest in them however i do not have the confidence to invest.

Crypto world is very vast,I don't know about the 1% also. But I am learning day by day. My main choices in the cryptocurrencies is bitcoin because I have been hearing about bitcoin fro child and I would be grateful. If I could earn some bitcoin.

My main choice here on cryptocurrency are bitcoin, Ethereum and ripple but I prefer to use Ethereum because it is fast in transaction and it also has less transaction fee.

On 5/21/2020 at 8:19 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

The crypto industry is very large and every day grows more to me personally what I like most is that we have the opportunity to win cryptocurrencies totally free from the comfort of our homes and without any mandatory requirement that I find great 

We have thousands of coins and tokens right now but this doesn't mean that crypto industry is evolving too fast. The quantity is increasing but most of the coins are low value coins. To have a proper choice in this busy market, you need to study and investigate so many coins to invest at the right place and have a bright future. Don't take it easy! A hardly earned investment can easily be lost by choosing a wrong coin that will turn into a dead coin unexpectedly.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:51 AM, hmind said:

In the world of Crypto, although only merely discussing the value, financial and economic.  But actually Crypto is very broad, such as in terms of development, technology, trade, investment, to the technical problems and sectors that are much affected.

Of all that, what do you like the most and to this day you still continue to deepen until you can succeed and be sure to be in that position?

I agree with you that the world of crypto is huge. My main choice is to increase my benefits from this world by trading over and over until I success and earn profit. 

On 2/14/2020 at 6:13 PM, Sufipk said:

Alt coin is the future of blockchain. and Ethereum is the mother of all airdrops and new projects in general (90% of the are developed on ethereum blockchain for funding initially). so your main choice should be the alt coin instead of the giant BTC.

That's true, it is because altcoins has a great future, right? And Ethereum can be as larger or as popular as bitcoin. Although bitcoin is much popular for now, there will be a time that it will lose popularity. That's why make sure that you already invest in some altcoins in the market, so that in the future, you will earn or gain high profit from them.

trading is my main concern as of lately, i'm trying to learn market analysis and then work on trading strategies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I certainly agree with you, and the evidence for that is that cryptocurrencies receive a large number of projects and many sites that add projects and new things useful for cryptocurrencies.

I consider myself that I am still a beginner in crypto and still in the exploration stage of the crypto world, which is a very large world in which there are many important fields such as trading and investment and many other things, but the field that I liked and I want to learn well is trading cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

Since I am still a beginner. It's hard for me what shpuld I learn more about trading. I think it is very risky? I will try it and try to search about it here in crypto of what coins are advisable to trend and invest

• +1 2

Indeed, the world of Crypto is a wide and manifold world, and there are many areas in it, starting from a content writer, project owner and blockchain engineer to a currency dealer, but success is when working in a discipline you love. Many people join, thinking that it is easy to get money from this market, but they are surprised by the loss, because they lack the requirements.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 6/27/2020 at 12:39 PM, Kenciuu said:

Since I am still a beginner. It's hard for me what shpuld I learn more about trading. I think it is very risky? I will try it and try to search about it here in crypto of what coins are advisable to trend and invest

The risk is yes always present but should not keep you from learning and doing it because the risk is present in any business. Also the more you learn the less the risk.