Crypto gift in Valentine day. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Crypto gift in Valentine day.

it is hard to say that they will be gifting us any thing on the valentine, but it is good to be a user of crypto crrency. because it have a lot of things that we can learn easily.so i think that if you want to gift some one than this site is also good to be gifted because they will be able to earn and learn from it.

Well, literally i didn't some free coins from my love ones because i need to hold it first and wait for the good value to get an extra profit from it. I hope you understand. Happy posting everyone.

My first love is crtpto currency and I don't want to give gift any one, I hold my love to my future plan because my crypto lover is so expensive, so i cannot give anyone and this Valentine day, crypto already give the gift bitcoin prices hit 10000$ dollars this really crtyptos Valentine gift really we are happy to see this prices.

• Useful or interesting 1

Coming World Love Day This day is the center of what Cryptotalk has left a special gift!  Here's how to make a chocolate by imitating a crypto currency, will this work actually be done in this forum on the occasion of World Love Day.  Having such an event will make people work easier and increase the membership of the crypto as the work progresses.

• +2 1

This thing had not occurred to me before, but I would buy the gift from one of the electronic stores that accepts payment via cryptocurrency and I will pay them in bitcoin currency.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, hmind said:

Soon there will be Valentine's day.  Are there plans from you to give gifts to your loved ones this year in the form of crypto gifts on this special day?

Like crypto-shaped chocolate or a nano ledger containing crypto covered by chocolate.

I already gave my loved one a portfolio with some crypto as a present. unfortunately I couldn't wrap it 😀. But she was happy with it anyway.

• +2 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

5 hours ago, hmind said:

Soon there will be Valentine's day.  Are there plans from you to give gifts to your loved ones this year in the form of crypto gifts on this special day?

Like crypto-shaped chocolate or a nano ledger containing crypto covered by chocolate.

That's an interesting question and if we give a crypto gift to some loved ones that will be a interesting gift too. You have give me a good idea, now i will definitely use crypto to buy some thing to give my lovely wife. Crypto have made life easy in many of ways and this valentine's day will be a different though.

• +3 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

2 minutes ago, Mohd12 said:

It has not really occur to me that one can do this until I saw this your post. To also push for adoption of cryptocurrency, one can use this method of gifting people cryptocurrency related items like the hard crypto wallets. really cared about whom had no idea what crypto was. I am actually hoping in some good valentines day .

It's a good idea for crypto lovers, there are sites that let you send gifts by crypto currency in many forms. Like dinner, jewelry cards gifts etc.

• +2 1

My partner would say "even on Valentine's Day with the crypto theme."

Here is a business model, maybe there is crypto love, I think that for now I will take that day to be disconnected from crypto for a few hours, but if you know of any cryptographic currency with this business model, post it here.

• +2 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

10 hours ago, hmind said:

Most exchanges are celebrating Valentine with a gift on Twitter; Binance, Kucoin tweets about their Val's gift already. My girlfriend is not too keen about crypto and as such getting her crypto will be a bad idea. I'm waiting on Yobit to gift us with Val's gift

• +1 1

11 hours ago, hmind said:

Still I have no plans for gift to any my beloved at Valentine day because my no special person working on crypto market other wise may be I gave some bitcoin to my that person. 

• +2 1

l think that is right. l have been thinking about something suitable and appropriate depending on the turn out of things . Some of my loved ones believe in surprises and unexpected situations that will bring about  new good lessons and learning. Maybe when time get more close to Valentine day, l will consider doing that or something  that will give what is required. 

Edited by Haony
  • +1 1

it would not be a bad idea, to share with the mutual person who also likes this world seems to me perfect, great idea, good subject.

• +2 1

I do not suggest to gift his crypto to anyone. Its possible thet he/she is tle most loveable person but think how tough is this to earn bitcoins. Beside that the price of bitcoins are also increasing. So why you want to loose the opportunity to be rich.? Don’t give crypto anybody.  

• +2 1

I have never associated crypto with Valentine's day before, didn't think the two of them had anything in common.

You know crypto price is unstable and it can leave you feeling bad at the end of the day.

• +2 1

Giving crypto as your gift to your love ones is rare, giving chocolates, rose, shoes was common, but crypto is very good.

• +1 1

I never paid attention to this idea before, it is really good for someone who has a partner who deals in cryptocurrencies because there are a lot of people do not know much about it but it is a really nice gift

Yes nice idea.  You can convert your cryptocurrencies to your country's money  and then you can now buy whatever you want this valentines day. It's really a great gift to have.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, hmind said:

sad but my husband have no knowledge in crypto. but one time he asked me what gift I like to have then I say I like chocolate cake but I like Bitcoin cake 🙂 🙂 

Dd1yov2VAAEL_Vg.jpg

• +1 1

This topic is vary funny for me omg I think it's a waste of money. With this money you can start your own business. You can do shopping Can pay your fee. Who can agree with me? Please your first priority is your future  not love please be aware 

• +2 1

15 hours ago, hmind said:

This is pretty unique idea but this will only work if your love one knows about crypto currencies because if they don't then they will be thinking that you are out of your mind already. I'll just hope that someday there will be more women to become involve in crypto currencies so this type of scenario will become popular, giving gifts using crypto currencies.

• +2 1

That would a great idea actually. Giving something in the form of bitcoin's cake or something, might be a pretty great idea. Especially if the loved one is also bitcoin lovers. They'll be more than happy to receive such gifts I think

• +2 1

Well i am not planning to give Crypto gift but i will withdraw some coins that i have earned from Cryptotalk and will go for a date if i tell her about Crypto she won't understand so there is no point in giving Crypto as. Gift

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, soon Valentine's Day and on this day a lot of people give gifts, it seems like there will be many plans such as chocolate-shaped Bitcoin that you can give to someone you care about. Yes many plans on that day.

• +2 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Service is as always top, no problems with transfers, no problems with exchanger support. Also the service is evolving, not standing still, constantly adding something and it is actually very good.
    • Rand4dollar is a certified company specializing in e-Currency and cryptocurrency services. As a reliable and certified Perfect Money business partner, we are here to cater to all your currency exchange requirements. Our system offers seamless exchange options with competitive rates in the market, ensuring transparency and no hidden charges. We take pride in being a trusted Perfect Money Currency Exchange Partner and look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us through our website at www.rand4dollar.com Directions for our exchange;   You Send                You Receive          Reserve Western Union (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    193700 Western Union (USD)    Perfect Money (USD)    9750 Moneygram (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    10000 Bank Transfer (RU)    Payeer (USD)   50000 Bank Transfer (USD)    Payeer (USD)   15000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (UAH)   183016 Volet (USD)    Skrill (USD)   20000 Volet (USD)    Payeer (USD)   75000 Volet (USD)    Moneygram (USD)   9500 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (NGN)   359000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   7708300 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (LSL)   3499800 Bank Transfer (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   91411266  Skrill (USD)    Investment (USD)    100200 Tether (USD)    Investment (USD)    575000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Investment (USD)    850980 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (ZAR)    550000 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (USD)    250000 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Investment (ZAR)    3000000  Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (BRL)    480425 Perfect Money (USD)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    50000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    188000 Tether (USD)    Cash Pickup (USD)    70000 Litecoin (LTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    45000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    105900  PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (VND)    236750000 PayPal (EUR)    Bank Transfer (EUR)    45000 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    117959250 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (COP)    1652826995 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    235918500 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (AED)    3489017 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    27544 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    2754487 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (RWF)    5013482 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (PKR)    1812850 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (GHS)    256500 PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    18014123 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Bank Transfer (MAD)    2056366  Western Union (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    343290 Moneygram (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    169928 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Tether (USD)    165900 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Bitcoin (USD)    95000 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Perfect Money (USD)    45000 Bank Transfer (GYD)    Bitcoin (USD)    140000 PayPal (USD)    Western Union (USD)    9500   And many more https://rand4dollar.com Peace! 
    • эпопея с МтГокс еще долго будет давить на рынок. любое сообщение о возможных выплатах пользователям сразу просаживает рынок, хотя выплатами и не пахло.
    • да, ситуация с эфиром приведет к парадоксу. придется отменять свое решение о признании ценными бумагами многих монет блокчейнов первого уровня. хотя и тут СЕК может как-то попытатьяся отвертеться.
    • да, читал об этом. биткоин-ЕТФ были запущены сразу после одобрения СЕК. а почему с эфирными такая задержка? не могут окончательно решить ценная бумага эфир или нет?
    • в то время нынешний уровень цены был пиком для биткоина. сейчас это всего лишь промежуточное значение и кто знает, каким будет максимум.
    • Dear Users of CryptoTalk forum we would like to inform you about the opening of a new exchange service Rebex.io! With the development of the world economy, digital assets are becoming more and more popular, and Rebex.io is proud to provide brand new tools for those who want to exchange cryptocurrency easily, quickly and safely. Our key benefits: - We offer some of the fastest and most secure transactions in the industry. -Fast exchanges you can trust. - Rebex.io supports a huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing you to choose the ones that fit your needs and goals. - We give the highest priority to the safety of your assets, giving you a guarantor to keep your money safe. - Our platform is designed to make cryptocurrency exchange as simple and convenient as possible. Even beginners will be able to navigate easily. - In order for you to make an exchange - registration is not necessary. - The exchange can be done at any time of the day or night, all for your comfort. - Prompt tech support team, which will also answer you at any time and help you solve any question and problem. Rebex.io strives to be your trusted partner in the world of cryptocurrencies by providing outstanding services and customer support. We are proud that our platform will contribute to your financial success and enrich your cryptocurrency exchange experience. Join Rebex.io today and start exchanging cryptocurrency with confidence and ease. You can learn more about our platform and services by visiting our website www.rebex.io. Our contacts: support@rebex.io  
    • XELIS (XEL) Mining Pool A new era of cryptocurrency is here. XELIS is an innovative cryptocurrency built from scratch to preserve privacy and developed in Rust for guaranteed memory security. XELIS is a private blockDAG with Homomorphic Encryption and Smart Contracts. BlockDAG + Homomorphic Encryption + Smart Contracts — join the technological revolution. SRBMiner-Multi v2.5.5+ (Windows, Linux, CPU, AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL) Open start-mining-xelis.bat file and copy / paste example below.   setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100 setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_ENABLE_LARGE_ALLOCATION 100 setx GPU_MAX_WORKGROUP_SIZE 1024 @echo off cd %~dp0 cls SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --algorithm xelishash --pool de.xelis.herominers.com:1225 --wallet YOUR_XELIS_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER_NAME pause   How to Mine XELIS (XEL)? Complete Beginner’s Guide
    • GamersXP is a Proof-of-Achievement (PoA) gaming reward platform that combines play-and-earn mechanics for mainstream AAA games, eSports tournaments, giveaway raffles, P2E games, and DeFi. GamersXP aims to integrate traditional gaming with Web3, providing gamers with opportunities to earn real rewards while playing their favorite games. GamersXP Products   GamersXP Reward dApp (Beta)   Gamers can earn cash and crypto by completing in-game challenges and participating in custom contests.   Integrates with popular PC games such as CS2, Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch2, Rocket League, and Minecraft.   Download: https://www.overwolf.com/app/GamersXP-GamersXP   Upcoming Products   GamersXPBox: A hub to list games (Coming Soon)   GamersXP Giveaways Pass: Participate in giveaways by buying entry tickets (Coming Soon)   GamersXPesports: Compete in eSports tournaments to earn real rewards (Coming Soon)   GamersXPcard: Virtual card for earning and spending crypto (Coming Soon)   GamersXPID: Proof of Achievement NFT as a gaming ID (Coming Soon)   GamersXPLevelUP : LevelUp your gaming experience (Coming Soon) GMXP Token Pre-Sale Information   Token Name: GMXP   Total Supply: 800,000,000   Network: Polygon   Contract: https://polygonscan.com/token/0x6ca6f60bd339da93124ba29e4fd957aee766b1b3.   Presale URL: https://trade.kanga.exchange/a/xDPntvoy.   Pre-Sale Date: June 5th, 2024   TGE Estimation Date: July 2024   Key Points:   30 million GMXP tokens available at $0.005 per token (35% lower than public sale price).   Early investors get a 2% cashback on their investment through referral link provided by the influencer.   Influencers receive a 4% commission for transactions made through their unique referral links. Roadmap and Goals for 2024    Milestone 1 (May 2024): Raise €50-150k through private sales.    Milestone 2 (June 2024): Grow the community and implement branding changes.    Milestone 3 (June 2024): Secure partnerships with top-tier launchpads and CEXs.    Milestone 4 (July-Aug 2024): Conduct public IDOs and list the token on reputable CEXs. Core Team   CEO-CTO & Co-Founder: Christos Panayiotou - Entrepreneur x3, Crypto entrepreneur since 2014 (170+ BTC Mined), 18+ years in IT & Business.   COO & Co-Founder: George Xenophontos - Entrepreneur x2, Passionate semi-pro gamer for over 15 years.   Tokenomics and Treasury Experts: Trireme Trading Connect with GamersXP    Website: https://www.gamersxp.io/    Twitter: https://twitter.com/GamersXP_GMXP    Discord: https://discord.com/invite/yAgzJS7cuN    Telegram: https://t.me/GamersXPOfficialChat    Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gamersxp Resources:    Pitchdeck: https://docsend.com/view/8z8bs6khve6tfuwj    Whitepaper: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper    Legal Opinion: https://docsend.com/view/3y3hu6zpsw7fya7f    Tokenomics: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper/economy/usdgmxp-token-overview-or-specifications
    • Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа (NYSE) будет сотрудничать с CoinDesk Market Indexes для запуска продуктов, отслеживающих цены на биткойны.  Это сотрудничество станет расчетным индексом, который откроет новые возможности для торговли опционами на биткойны. Это принесет пользу традиционным трейдерам и инвесторам, использующим индекс цен биткойнов CoinDesk (XBX), самый продолжительный спотовый индекс биткойнов ( BTC ). «Поскольку традиционные учреждения и обычные инвесторы демонстрируют свой широкий энтузиазм по поводу недавнего одобрения спотовых биткойн-ETF, Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа рада объявить о своем сотрудничестве с CoinDesk Indices», — сказал Джон Херрик, директор по продуктам New York Stock. «После одобрения регулирующих органов эти опционные контракты предоставят инвесторам доступ к важному ликвидному и прозрачному инструменту управления рисками». В настоящее время XBX отслеживает спотовую цену Биткойна в долларах США в режиме реального времени на нескольких криптобиржах. NYSE считается крупнейшей фондовой биржей в мире с рыночной капитализацией около 39 триллионов долларов . Что означает это сотрудничество Сотрудничество происходит в период позитивных настроений в отношении биткойнов, когда в начале этого года было одобрено создание спотового биткойн-ETF . Это сигнализирует о том, что NYSE хочет присоединиться к общей тенденции рынка криптовалют. Спотовый биткойн-ETF позволяет обычным инвесторам быстро получить доступ к биткойнам без непосредственной покупки и хранения криптовалюты, используя свои обычные брокерские счета. ETF предлагает более высокую ликвидность и более легкую торговлю в традиционные часы рынка. Это сотрудничество NYSE и XBX означает, что инвесторы теперь могут торговать опционами с денежным расчетом, что позволяет инвесторам хеджировать или спекулировать на изменениях цен на биткойны.  Опционы могут быть непростыми, но такая схема позволяет традиционным трейдерам Уолл-стрит торговать обычными индексами, не требуя новых финансовых инструментов или счетов. По сути, это упрощает для инвесторов процесс управления рисками и реализации передовых торговых стратегий.