Play Games With Playship - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Play Games With Playship

It really time with this quarantine to play game and why not to earn money when doing that because there no money out because we cant go out LOL all money now is in the internet , i will see this one Thanks for the advice 

I have never tried this game. Usually the game makes money I only evaluate 5/10 points because it does not pay worth the time. I think I should just play for fun.

Why they don't have any other payment options in the site that is really weird , what is this method I didn't hear about it anywhere . 

Can you please tell if I can make an account .

Thanks for you topic.

I think that this game does not support Arab countries and do you have proof to withdraw my friend until we make sure whether it is true or not because there are many games similar to this game are fraud only

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I search for the application and i dont fin it in play store, where do you find this application and i see in comment that not work for all countries and i dont think it's a good ne for you 

I worked in a lot of applications during my experience in profiting from the internet and unfortunately I did not encounter any honest application that eventually paid me.

Thank you for this post I did not know about this app before.  There are many applications in the store, but the most important thing is to prove the withdrawal of money

On 4/14/2020 at 4:07 PM, Jamil1011 said:

i didn't use this apps yet and really i don't have any interest in it.because i noticed,the apps in which you can earn by playing games,pays very little amount.so i will not recommend anyone this.

I search for this application in play store and i dont find it i dont know why but in general i dont believe application like that , after a lot of day of playing and finally you will got nothing 

On 2/11/2020 at 8:03 AM, Nazrul76 said:

Paytm doesn't support Bangladesh. If there is no other system to pay then I don't download it though I wish. So please details me if you know. Thanks in advance.

What if we use vpn did they allow to use the apps, because most apps i use don't support my locations i love in africa and i use vpn survises to log in and use the apps, and some apps allow vpn but most app don't let me to use vpn

I think that there are many apps similar to this one that are region specific and so it will not be available for all users too download them and to make use of the app. Also, i think that these are rather low earning apps and should only be used as a way to pass the time when you are bored. In order to help other decide on whether they want to use this app, i would suggest that you upload a payment proof to show that this site does in fact work as you say.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/11/2020 at 6:41 AM, rjroshan said:

I saw one new gaming app in the play store. The app name is Playshop, players can earn money with battles and tournaments. I want to get to know about this application if you have any eaning and withdrawal. The payment gateway is Paytm. My friends can say about Playship app.

Capture.PNG

I don't trust or rather recommend the use of earning crypto from mobile application because they pay less and waste much of our time however, I have no information about the app playshop you shared just and I'm hoping to do more research about it.

On 5/15/2020 at 5:36 PM, George10 said:

I don't trust or rather recommend the use of earning crypto from mobile application because they pay less and waste much of our time however, I have no information about the app playshop you shared just and I'm hoping to do more research about it.

Yes mate you are right in play store  we see so many games and they pay when we collect this coins, but unfortunately this coins not valuable, but in my opinion games not earning source games only refresh our mind and its gives so much relaxation, when we feel lonely are irrigated then this games gives relief.

that's good to know we can earn free money just by playing game but unfortunately I have not heard about this before because these days many platform available it is impossible to play Every single one 

Ididnot try this app yet but by the comments on Google play store some

Saying that is legal and rust and other saying it is scame

Thanks friend for sharing this app, i like games like this because you will play them and have fun while earning money. If you will need to earn good amount with games like this, just play them to enjoy and not think much about earning money with them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Sorry i can't help you this case because i didn't used this app anytime.But i think it's not a legit one.Because as you are looking for withdrawl proofs that means there is no payment proof of this apps,that's what most of the fake earning apps do.So i think you don't need to try this app,it may just destroy your time.

On 2/11/2020 at 6:41 AM, rjroshan said:

players can earn money

I highly doubt that. Also what kind of money is that? I guess you can call money a digital sprite on the top of the app that has dollar cash as a symbol. Seriously we are full of scam apps and nonsense posts. All these are just diverting our  attention and are not recommended.

You heard about this application, but I have not tried it because it does not support my country, but I heard that we can make challenges inside it between people from different parts of the world and the winner will get some profits that will be sent directly to his account within the PayTM wallet, then this application supports PayTM wallet only at the time Present

This application is not available in all countries of the world as it has nothing to do with the cryptocurrencies except in a symbolic manner as no gains or information from it can be achieved and it may only be a way to play games and entertainment

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Кто нибудь в итоге зарабатывал с помощью этих игр? Мне не удалось попробовать

I do not think that this app is very reliable to earn money and if it does it may be after a loooong time since they mostly say that to call more and more players so you have to inform yourself well before sending a video game of those that it may or may not be a scam and that they read your personal data to steal or something else
On 4/5/2020 at 12:23 PM, iloveyobit said:

I worked in a lot of applications during my experience in profiting from the internet and unfortunately I did not encounter any honest application that eventually paid me.

As this user says, it is very difficult to find an app that earns income just by playing, mostly those that do are video games associated with cryptocurrencies or those that earn money in world tournaments in which many players participate worldwide, therefore there are to inform yourself well before wasting time in a game like this

1 hour ago, blackdead said:

I do not think that this app is very reliable to earn money and if it does it may be after a loooong time since they mostly say that to call more and more players so you have to inform yourself well before sending a video game of those that it may or may not be a scam and that they read your personal data to steal or something else

As this user says, it is very difficult to find an app that earns income just by playing, mostly those that do are video games associated with cryptocurrencies or those that earn money in world tournaments in which many players participate worldwide, therefore there are to inform yourself well before wasting time in a game like this

I could not read your response because of the way you wrote it, if all your responses are in this way, they will negatively affect your account, so I advise you to make the writing more clear next time ..

Hey. Play and earn. That's pretty good idea. Do you have some proofs of withdrawal? App is good, but i need proofs, send me please, if u have, ofc.

• +5 1