What Do You Do With Your Earning - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Do You Do With Your Earning

On 2/10/2020 at 10:06 PM, rjroshan said:

After completing your first successful 100 posts you can earn a maximum up to 900k satoshi per month with this forum. This is a good amount of income while Bitcoin price increases. Do you have any plan that how to grow these earnings with the Yobit platform.

Of course i had a plan for my earnings in this forum. What i want to do to my earnings is use it for my tuition fee to help my parent about financial problems. I really want to help my parents that's why i'm here. 

I just leave them on the balance if I do not need money and wait until the price of bitcoin rises to 8000-8500 dollars, then I sell them.

Yes, I have a plan to accumulate from these Satoshi from the forum to a paid trading bot that will bring me 100 dollars of profit every month. 

Yup mate. First i am just thinking of using that money for my regular needs. And then i would invest that money on the cryptocurrencies which i have come to know from this platform.

I keep my earning from everywhere in btc and I don't sell usually and my plan is for long term and at least a year from now, I have to wait at least 1 year before selling because I believe the price will rise .

I use the money as my pocket money. I collect my all day earnings together and use that as a monthly basis. Because the earning is around 84 dollar. That is a quite good money for me as I am a student. I use that money to use my daily expenses. This is a quite effective forum that help the users. 

This is great platform  that paying  us such  a good  amount  . I do trading  with  my mostly earnings  from  there. When I need money  I convert to usd and take withdrawn from there.

I just pay for the Internet on my phone and on my computer for these satoshi after I exchange them for Fiat, I get very little and I have enough of these Satoshi just for this. 

I transferred the money from the platform to a trading site and started trading with other currencies and earning more money, and you can trade through the yobit site as well.

I will just save these Satoshi for the moment when bitcoin is worth more than $ 10,000, and I will sell these Satoshi, and I will buy a new microphone with this money. 

I have not collect earning from this forum but wish to earn here.Yobit is now not accs new account So,I'm worried about my earning.I also am trying to be member here by posting 100 posts or making contents.so,lets see and wait.

Whenever i earn a good amount of income through this forum i simply try to do tradings of such earnings and sometimes due to trading i able to earn a good profit and also seeing the situations i also do investment in some of the coins. 

If it is possible not to change the award to Fiat, then do not now on the eve of halving. If bitcoin rises, the reward is also higher in the equivalent.

I keep these sums that i earn from a forum CryptoTalk until the price of bitcoin increases and exceeds 10,000 dollars, then I convert it into dollars and withdraw it to my wallet , good luck for all

I spend my earning on my extra curriculum activities,  and also do some necessary shopping, and try to fill my dreams that is possible as much as from the money earned. If tgere is nothing to do then at that time i keep my money and save it for some future expenses. 

Me as a beginner I am planning to do some trading to earn more and more money, I have recently joined crypto world and I don't have much experience but I am gonna rely on my instincts.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 2/10/2020 at 9:06 AM, rjroshan said:

After completing your first successful 100 posts you can earn a maximum up to 900k satoshi per month with this forum. This is a good amount of income while Bitcoin price increases. Do you have any plan that how to grow these earnings with the Yobit platform.

I think that I will make a long-term investment in order to be able to double my profits and because I see that this money must remain in the world of encrypted money

Well I am planning to make a lot of money so the only thing that will get me to goal is trading, first I will make money here that enough to trade.

I.need like 100$ top to make good profits.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 2/10/2020 at 11:06 AM, rjroshan said:

I like trading so i am going to trade with it.

Investment is the word that has to be very much be alerted on everyone's lips, as to earn from the site and leverage on another tier of earning but investing,as the yobit provides that Field to actually invest and earn, according to the investment plan

On 2/10/2020 at 8:06 PM, rjroshan said:

It's a big amount for begginers. But it's not for me big. Because I had some plans with that. I use my funds wisely. I make cash of my 50% fund and the rest amount I invest on trading to generate more profit.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

i will keep holding waiting for the price to increase after the halving, then i would use my profits in trading and in my general life

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 2/10/2020 at 10:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello there

I have a plan, that is i wanna trade my balance, but that is risky, i need to more learn about it, if i learn properly then i will trade my balance.

Thank you

Yes bro first you should learn properly about trading then trade your balance. Otherwise you may get loss your balance. So learn trading on cryptotalk.

On 2/10/2020 at 10:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello there

I have a plan, that is i wanna trade my balance, but that is risky, i need to more learn about it, if i learn properly then i will trade my balance.

Thank you

Yes bro first you should learn properly about trading then trade your balance. Otherwise you may get loss your balance. So learn trading on cryptotalk.

On 4/9/2020 at 1:08 PM, lharost said:

I keep my earning from everywhere in btc and I don't sell usually and my plan is for long term and at least a year from now, I have to wait at least 1 year before selling because I believe the price will rise .

Good idea I like that just hold your earning for future and for sure you will get more profit than today,That's my way too just for a long therm never sell now 

I am using this money to buy gold because in my country gold price is increase every day more and more so this is benefit for me to buy it