What Do You Do With Your Earning - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Do You Do With Your Earning

I will work honestly here, I will know everything about crypto, I will give my correct information to others.  In addition, I will earn bitcoins and make a profit by investing or trading them to support all the costs of my student life and daily good work.

Thanks for asking mate, i try to save my earnings as much as i can because its can help in the future as we all know the prices of every thing are increasing slowly and gradually. Thanks you

• +2 1

Well that happened because in the end we have just enjoyed the lots of things that are to be valued the truth is , that we need to work as hard and put together everything perfectly and in the end there is going to be something working perfectly for us, we need to really care about the whole situation that will benefit us, that is key very key

• +3 1

I don't have much left until I start making money ... and at the first withdrawal I will try trading ... if I make good profits, I will continue and pay from my own pocket in trading

• +1 1

Well they are very good profits and what I would do would be to trade and double my profits using yobit and some good token with good profit

Increasing profits is through investing inside the yobit platform, as it is a security where you can choose the investment plan you want in addition to you can work on more than one investment plan and make profits. You can enter the platform’s investment plans through this link: https://yobit.net/en/investbox/

• +3 1

To get Satoshi 900,000 per month - it is necessary to write 900 posts. It turns out 30 posts per day. And not every post can be a popular and useful.

It is rational to spend this money. You can buy something for yourself, of course, if you need it. And useless waste is money down the drain. You can invest, the main rule of investment, do not invest the whole bank in something if you are not 100% sure of this investment.

I have several rules. When I receive earnings, I divide it into several parts:
1) 10% I freely spend on entertainment, food, etc.
2) 60% Reinvestment, why ?! So that in the future my earnings will increase at least in some progression.
3) 10% I save it to buy various things that are not needed now, for example, a personal car.
4) 10% I save it for future interesting projects, because if a new interesting project comes out, you need to enter it among the first, and if you do not have free money to enter it, you can lose most of the potential profit.

• +5 1

In general I invest half of my profit and the other half I save or depending on my need I make a withdrawal, I do this in order to generate more profits

In general I invest half of my profit and the other half I save or depending on my need I make a withdrawal, I do this in order to generate more profits

I go on vacation with my earning and investing,' l invest cryptocurrencies,I buy gold',and of course spend to live.

Edited by haydaryahsi

I am an unemployed man, and I need money to meet my personal needs, and with my work here in this forum I will make a decent profit in addition to investing my money in the yobit platform.

Consider Yobit virtual miners or invest box, that is pretty profitable, or try to play with crypto courses if you have some starter capital (even from forum posts), withdrawing low balance is totally useless, so try to play with your earning from forum or your low balance currencies, good luck guys!

first i invest in my job that i earn from to grow it and after that when i knew the income will come every month i invest on my personal needs. and after all that i invest in bigger and bigger online opportunities and make the best income.

My dream was to fulfill my all dream ! My 1st dream is buying my dream bike with my earnings ! Next maintain my family as well

You increase your investment with a part of the amount, and you take the rest for personal expenses and a part for the poor.