What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit? - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mojnu

What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit?

In my country Paypal registration is banned. So i don't know actually whatever this is and how this works. But I use Yobit daily. And I think paypal cannot be a good match for Yobit. Because the platform offers good investment projects. And also the yobit is quite good in the term of trading. That's why maybe  the best thing would be to say that Yobit is great but Paypal is good. 

I will choose yobit over PayPal. I didn't try PayPal but i am using yobit which i found best. It offer many features to earn money and send money. 

According to me Yobit is really better than PayPal. l can not deny these facts, Yobit has really more advantages than PayPal. There are a lot of reasons to choose Yobit, like fees are fewer than PayPal during transaction.

On 2/10/2020 at 2:37 PM, Mojnu said:

Paypal: Send & Receive Money Instantly From Anywhere In The World With NETELLER! Latest Anti-Fraud Tools. Instant Deposits. Pay Online. Trusted by Millions. Fast & Secure

Yobit: Yobit.net always supports the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world and offers the opportunity to make profit on electronic money exchange transactions.

PayPal is not a crypto wallet, it is just an electronic account for keeping, sending and receiving electronic fiat currencies. PayPal transactions are usually done in seconds but sometimes it takes a long time for some transactions to be processed.

Yobit is a trading platform. You can keep your crypto in your Yobit balance but you should only do this if you want to trade with them. If you want to hold them, you have to buy a cold wallet for the best safety. You can trade with lots of trading pairs in Yobit and increase your balance.

Comparing PayPal with Yobit doesn't make sense because they are two different services and follow different paths.

• +2 1

It is not possible to compare them as they are two different things, but the main difference between them is privacy as it is known, Paypal asks you for complete information about you before creating your account, but in Yobit you can create an account even without knowing your real name.

You can't compare like this my brother ! because Paypal it's a smart way to save your cash money ! but yobit is this platform which will make you save your cryptocurrency ! and yobit is not a wallet it's just a trading platform

On 2/10/2020 at 7:07 PM, Mojnu said:

Paypal: Send & Receive Money Instantly From Anywhere In The World With NETELLER! Latest Anti-Fraud Tools. Instant Deposits. Pay Online. Trusted by Millions. Fast & Secure

Yobit: Yobit.net always supports the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world and offers the opportunity to make profit on electronic money exchange transactions.

I will choose Yobit wallet. Well, I also use Paypal once and I can say that their wallet is also good. But I don't think it is safe. I see some reviews about it and they say that lots of hackers are been there in Paypal, so I choose to quit using that wallet. Unlike in yobit, you can assure the safeness of your coin as well as you can also perform trading while holding some coins.

Trading is simple when it comes to Yobit it doesn't matter if there is little experience what you need to do is choose the currency with which you want to trade

On 4/26/2020 at 11:09 PM, DavCrypto said:

It is not possible to compare them as they are two different things, but the main difference between them is privacy as it is known, Paypal asks you for complete information about you before creating your account, but in Yobit you can create an account even without knowing your real name.

Well, this is true mate and i think PayPal having dome KYC procedure so that they will make sure that their users is good or not, they will make sure that your coins or money is in a good hands.

PayPal and yobit are so different from each other also yobit is an exchange.anyway i perfer to invest my money on crypto currency so between yobit and PayPal i will choose yobit to hold my coins.

PayPal and yobit both are different , payPal is only wallet we can recive and send money by it , in Case of yobit we can used it as a wallet as well we can exchange our one currency into another .

I used both for different different purpose .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I think Yobit is better, I do not like PayPal, because the support there does not help its users solve their problems, to put it mildly + PayPal has verification that everyone must pass. 

Between paypal and yobit, I would prefer yobit exchange. Paypal is basically to be avoided when having to deal with cryptocurrencies. If a transaction is chargedback you will have to pay back and you won't get your coins back from the other person you sold them. 

You are getting it wrong. 👇

• PayPal PayPal is platform that provides its customers to send, receive and make payments online. PayPal is not a cryptocurrency exchange or wallet but there are services that allows you to buy cryptocurrency with it like Wirex and XCoins. 
  • Yobit Yobit is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that enables its customers to trade cryptocurrencies or for fiats, dollars and Rouble to be precise. It is not a cryptocurrency wallet and should not be considered as one. 

... I hope you get it. 

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I don't think it's appropriate to compare PayPal and yobit. As PayPal is for fiat currency and makes online transaction easier where as YoBit is an exchange with different perspective. And talking personally about mine favourite one , yobit is mine favourite and i don't use PayPal though i have Account on it.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

both are not wallets but rather custodial accounts.  What to choose depends on the way of using. For payment via cash select  PayPal. to deal with cryptocurrency choose Yobit, IMO

• +3 1

12 hours ago, taylorzed1 said:

Yobit certainly, paypal is very bad, the transaction fee is high not to mention that yobit supports several different cryptocurrencies so you have several options and the rates are low

Soon PayPal might be used as a crypto wallet as well and we will be able to make a comparison. Right now it is something totally different as Paypal is used to facilitate purchases and transfers of national currencies while Yobit is a cryptocurrency exchange.

Paypal is better in fiat money because it has more users than any other wallets in the world. But for other currencies when we compare it with yobit, the winner for me is yobit.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Tunuu said:

Paypal is better in fiat money because it has more users than any other wallets in the world. But for other currencies when we compare it with yobit, the winner for me is yobit.

There are many exchanges comparable to yobit, but i prefer yobit though. Paypal has not cryptocurrencies stored or used for payment but yobit has dollar, I still prefer yobit than paypal. 

• +5 1

23 minutes ago, Yomose said:

There are many exchanges comparable to yobit, but i prefer yobit though. Paypal has not cryptocurrencies stored or used for payment but yobit has dollar, I still prefer yobit than paypal. 

And there is difference between PayPal and Yobit.

6 hours ago, Myummi said:

I consider it is not probable to link Paypal and the Yobit reward as they are finally different. Paypal deals in cryptocurrencies like the cash and yobot is about crypto and bitcoin.

PayPal and yobit can be very different, but yobit accepts many countries that accept cryptocurrencies, unlike PayPal that do not accept many countries. They could be different but their importance to humans can be compared. 

• +1 1

55 minutes ago, SilverF said:

Yobit is an exchanger, Paypal a platform to make online payments, Yobit obviously earns much at the time of functions diversity, in short, clearly earn Yobit but they are totally different platforms that should not be compared.

I think you need to do more of a quote than to just reply. Check my reply above below:

59 minutes ago, Yomose said:

PayPal and yobit can be very different, but yobit accepts many countries that accept cryptocurrencies, unlike PayPal that do not accept many countries. They could be different but their importance to humans can be compared. 

• +1 1

On 8/7/2020 at 9:03 PM, Raqeebzy said:

And there is difference between PayPal and Yobit

There are difference between paypal and yobit, but I will also prefer yobit. Did you know paypal does mot support many countries, unlike yobit. Also, I can be using dollar. Altcoins on yobit are with cheap transactions fee unlike PayPal that makes transaction feel high. 

• -5 1
  • +1 1

3 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Altcoins on yobit are with cheap transactions fee unlike PayPal that makes transaction feel high. 

It still boils down to the same thing. PayPal is different from Yobit in service, Yobit is just a normal exchange to perform crypto trading only so it is wrong to compare it services to PayPal whose lone service is making payments electronically; thus, they are different in almost every way. In fact, using one doesn't stop you from using the other simultaneously. PayPal I think should be compared to its likes like Square, Skrill, Stripe, Payoneer and some more.

• -5 1

On 2/10/2020 at 8:12 PM, BrolySSJ said:

I use Yobit as well. I have tried to get a Paypal account but the registration process is long and you need to provide a lot of personal information. So i prefer to use Yobit because of this. Its quick to register and I don't have to worry about my personal data being leaked.

I agree with this. I am also using both Yobit and Paypal. Yes, in Paypal many personal information are required but then I believe it is secured. Both in Paypal and Yobit we can get many benefits, but I am more confident in using Yobit than Paypal.

• -5 1
  • +5 1