What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit? - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mojnu

What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit?

Paypal have a great comission, which can help you to lose more money xD. However, how can we know, what is better - yobit (which is market for trading crypto) or paypal (service, which is mostly used only for transactions).

• -5 1

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

In paypal your funds are been controlled by others while in bitcoin you are controlling your funds, so which is better you can chose on the basis of privacy and services.

• -5 1

On 8/20/2020 at 11:07 AM, Jacob Thoms said:

Well as I have never used paypal so I can't say anything about it whether it is best good or bad but yob bit is a great wallet as it perform multiple tasks which are not available in other wallets

Yobit is an exchange, not a wallet.

On 8/18/2020 at 6:31 AM, Joyings2525 said:

I have note use PayPal before so I didn't have ideas how it was work so like to know how the PayPal was work but for my knowledge it was yobit wallet that I believe on because we can be able to trust yobit own because it was very reliable and understandable when are use it.

PayPal is also reliable but they don't support more countries unlike yobit. I have nothing to do with PayPal and I prefer yobit which is a very good exchange. 

• +5 1

I think everyone knew this, but paypal is like that, yobit is okay, but I have a lot of questions about paypal, I don't like it, there are many forbidden countries, the verification is strange.

• -1 1

On 3/2/2020 at 10:12 PM, Md.ShahParan1 said:

Yabit is the best wallet inside PayPal and yobit. PayPal is a very difficult wallet that is difficult for ordinary people to use. Yobit, on the other hand, is a very good wallet and it is used in many other functions besides wallet, so yobit is the best wallet.

I agree with you yobit are the best because it have alot of coins and it safe but PayPal have alot of scammer 

I don't know,I've always used them for different purposes. Paypal is usually for purchases in various online stores or small transfers,and Iobit is for crypts. So it's probably not appropriate to compare them, since they are different platforms

It is quite impossible to compare yobit and paypal, since they offer totally different options. Yobit is a crypto stock market, while paypal is just an electronic wallet to use instead your credit card. I think it is now an obligation to use both of them 

On 14.02.2020 at 19:00, Jokeer said:

Well, you have the wrong idea about yobit and that is yobit is not a wallet it's an exchange platform where you can exchange your cryptocurrency to other cryptocurrency hope that you got the point.

You are indeed right, but only partially. On yobit, there is an investbox where you can not only store cryptocurrencies, but also increase their number. This definitely prompted me to choose yobit as a place where I can store cryptocurrencies.

In my opinion, Yobit is better than PayPal, since through PayPal you cannot yet buy cryptocurrencies, and also Yobit gives the opportunity to trade

Paypal is a wallet that allows you to send and receive fiat money, it is also a payment platform that we usually make to make some purchases online, for example Amazon. Instead Yobit is a cryptocurrency exchange platform and not a wallet.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:07 AM, Mojnu said:

Paypal: Send & Receive Money Instantly From Anywhere In The World With NETELLER! Latest Anti-Fraud Tools. Instant Deposits. Pay Online. Trusted by Millions. Fast & Secure

Yobit: Yobit.net always supports the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world and offers the opportunity to make profit on electronic money exchange transactions.

I recommend a cold wallet, and thus have the control of your coins, but between those two because they are from different areas yobit is for cryptocurrencies and paypal for fiat currencies, it still does not have support for cryptocurrencies

paypal wallet is not available in my country so that i have not knowledge about but i use digital wallet mostly.

Each wallet has a special advantage and features, yobet is exchange platform for trading crypto coins, mining and staking coins. But PayPal is a wallet for storing, buying into websites and paying bills. 

Paypal uses a lot of personal data, and its commission cost is high, it is good for certain things, but I would not recommend it to save. Yobit is ideal to manage your tokens and exchange them for any other currency, you can also work a bit in trading and have some benefits.

Hi All

First of all this is more different platforms, but truly this is cool compare, because YoBit really have good possibilities for change and pay for some goods, or just sent-recieve money from people to people!

That's why YoBit will be future platforms for sent-recieve crypto-money.

Push❤️, and I will too🙂

• +3 1

Firstly, Yobit is a cryptocurrency exchange, and Paypal is just a wallet. And peipel is not convenient because it toughens the rules for transferring money, not long ago they introduced a ban for Russia on transferring money within the country, but only abroad. YoBit OnE lOvE ❤️

I have both accounts but each one has different and very useful characteristics since PayPal is more like a means of payment and yobit, a cryptocurrency exchange, in short, they are recognized and reliable platforms.

Different currency markets have different visions of trading. And there is no such thing as a “this overview is the best” view. You must determine for yourself which is the vision of operations that best suits you. What all the visions have in common, generally, is that they all show your order book or at least part of it, a price chart of the chosen cryptocurrency and an order history. They usually have buy and sell charts as well. Before you choose an exchange market, try to take a look at its vision so that you can make sure you feel good about it. We believe that YoBit's trading vision contains a lot of useful information.

Currently in the country where I live there is a commotion about Paypal, since many people are taking their money and others are blocking them, I do not know why this is happening, but seeing everything that is happening I would like to know more about of Yobit, since I did not know much about this platform, so I cannot give an exact opinion if Yobit is better than Paypal, but I have seen many that there are more benefits of using Yobit than continuing to use Paypal due to the high commissions and everything The process that must be done to create an account, so it is very important to know other options that may be more favorable than others.

Hi!, I think that Yobit is a better wallet than PayPal since it is very easy to use, it has 2fa security, login notification by email. Additionally, it does not have all the tedious paypal restrictions, such as verifying the origin of a transaction and having the balance taken for a long time, even if you are a verified user.

I think paypal and yobit is two another platform for sending and receving assets. We can send our asset vrry fast with paypal. I am using yobit right now.  I think these two are good. No one is bad. 

Yes I found both Yobit and Paypal very good and I have been using them for years. Its great to have these solid options, so simple and efficient to use with low fees also.