What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto?

I have goal to be reach this year. I am planning to collect atleast 0.5 bitcoin this year. And to accomplish that, I am now joining on bounties, airdrops and some crypto related works so I can earn bitcoin. And if I accomplish my goal, I will use it to make some business or invest it and earn more so that I can set goals again next year.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:52 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

My goal is to produce atleast one Bitcoin because I know that it will really help me on the near future and will give me a big earn. I hope that I can fulfill my goal this year.

Well as for me I know I will definitely earn good number of satoshi in my wallet this year because i am currently accumulating some talk token in my yobit wallet which i earn for making posts in this forum but i will get to know actually the total i can be able to earn when talk token begin trading in September.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/26/2020 at 2:05 AM, HodlKiddo said:

My goal for now is to have as much as I could from bounties and campaigns like this on forums and such. All those that I saved will be used for trading and investments. I'm still a student and I really am into trading cryptos, but I don't earn money because I don't have any work and that is why i rely on things like this. So yes, my goal for this year is to be efficient on trading and earn as much cryptos that I can.

Having a big goal is not bad but having an impossible goal is  it recommended because you might get disappointed on yourself if you fail to fulfill it.

I also have similar plan like think. 2020 is looks like a golden year for crypto. Many though crypto lost interest from the outside world after this COVID-19 strike our economy. But it looks it crypto come back with a greater promises and these DeFi hype push the market way beyond expectation.

• +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Mate I hope you achieve your goal. It is not something that is unachievable and it will make you happy. My goal is to earn from trading but I do not hold or use cryptocurrencies. I study them and will only hold them if they become mainstream and shops and merchants use them. Right now I only trade and speculate with them.

• +2 1

On 8/28/2020 at 10:01 PM, estee369 said:

I also have similar plan like think. 2020 is looks like a golden year for crypto. Many though crypto lost interest from the outside world after this COVID-19 strike our economy. But it looks it crypto come back with a greater promises and these DeFi hype push the market way beyond expectation.

Covid 19 has a good effects to crypto currency because it makes the demand of it higher due to peoples cannot afford to earn doing jobs and crypto currency is the only way to earn without going outside of their house.

I also need 1 bitcoin but am not sure if i will make it because it has a high price for now. I will purchase one bitcoin if it will reach at least $7000 and i will hold it until it turn to $10,000 because $3000 profit for one trade is enough to me.

My goals are well stated and effective for making me to be counted as one of the best and successful global trader both in Crypto and forex market in nearest future. As I have chosen my main area of concern to be trading and Investment making,and I have successfully dedicated myself to learn and mastering it now through rigorous practicing. Presently the TALK COIN we are making is a good strategies for boosting and strengthening my capital already engaged in trading section.

Every one here wants to earn crypto and I am very excited because soon we can trade talk token with btc. My goal is to earn upto 1 btc and investing after earning 1 btc. 

BetFury                                                   

My goal for this year is to earn or collect as many as 1 btc, if possible. That's my goal in cryptocurrency this year. That's why I always work hard from this forum and also try to do different ways to earn more crypto. In that ways, I believe I can achieve my goals in crypto this year.

• +1 1

This goal is reachable if you have patience and it may become real. The price of Bitcoin rising makes it more difficult but perhaps if you trade the correct altcoins it may be viable. I wish you the best and I have a similar goal as you.

Trying to collect good amount of coins in this year becasue i know that crypto market will give me huge profit in the market in future and this is the best time to buy the coins and safe all the coins in the wallet and just wait for the bull becasue soon the market is going to be high and than we sell our coins in a good profit.

BetFury                                                   

Actually I'm new here so I try my best whatever I collect it good for me because now I focus on learning knowledge and some information if I have information so I will have more time here because without knowledge I don't learn anything here , you know everything need your time and your ability..

• Useful or interesting 1

The main goal is to raise capital so that he can secure a fairly stable monthly income for me Thus, this year, my goal is to work and collect money in various ways, from airdrops, from working here in the forum, as well as from trading and speculation, and not withdrawing any part of it until I reach the goal of $ 2000 as a fixed capital, and then start withdrawing part of the profits resulting from it.

• +2 1

I have to make some goals but I am afraid I will be dissapointed if my investments fail. It matters to make one good move and make profit from this and then we can make bolder move but it is difficult. I try to find ways to earn crypto too and make plans to hold for 2021. My goals are connected to the price Bitcoin will have.

As i am beginner in the cryptotalk forum and i will continue to work in this forum. As i am learning lots of things about crypto world or cryptocurrency. 

As cryptotalk gives earning as well, i will earn satoshis from this forum. And i am excited to start trading in cryptocurrency. So by the end of this year i will try to collect as much crypto as i could. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will try my best to collect maximum crypto. I cannot set any limit at this stage because I am using this forum first time but I can feel that at the end of this year I will be able to collect a lot cryptos

BetFury                                                   

If some people aim to collect bitcoins, my goal this year is to sell ETH for $ 1000, if the Ethereum price doesn't go up to $ 1000 then I will fail and try again next year, I see an opportunity this year could be $ 1000, wait till the price ride is the best choice.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:52 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

We have the same goal, because of the pandemic that is happening in the world it is hard to find a job. That is why I started making some money through online like this forum. My goal is I will earn crypto as much as I could, and from that profit I will buy new computer because my computer is that old so it is a bit slower now and I'm a IT student, so I need to upgrade.

My friends, I spoke about their goals at the beginning of the year and we are now approaching the end of ‭2020‬, so I will talk about my goal for the next year ‭2021‬, I have been on the Yobit platform for two months and it is natural that my goal is modest and I hope to earn money through the payments system in the forum and I will try  Owning a coin in case my financial conditions are better

I would like to get as much as I can at the end of the year so I could expand my investment more to be used in the trade exchange market. I think it would be great to actually have a large amount of crypto currency coins in your wallet so that you could be able to know the better options of what do you really need to do with them. This would only apply if you really already have those kind of amount so that the decision making would not be that hard enough since you would not be thinking of how to earn that much anymore.

On 2/9/2020 at 9:52 PM, Oxygen said:

By 2021 I'm thinking of putting up a mining farm with 20 state of the art graphic cards and also make a trader with the money they generate

• Useful or interesting 1