What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto?

Hello everyone, by the end of this year I plan to collect 0.1 bitcoins and invest in the VMining standard (I Hope it should be enough for three). If everything goes as planned, it will pay off in two months.Then I will enjoy my success.

Edited by dvorya
  • Useful or interesting 1

Всем добра

For me personally, the main goal is to earn as much bitcoins as possible. Basically I plan to do this on investing and trading. I think that now I am pretty good at it.

My goal for this year and how much I would like to have, firstly the goal is what I do day after day working hard, then wait for the year 2020 to end and see my sacrifice of my work.

I really haven't set any specific goal for crypto this year, but i am making it a point to invest in some few potential crypto projects for the long term

I too have a big goal to achieve in cryptography, I do research every day to have new knowledge in this field, my goals are to become a big bitcoin miner and have a lot of bitcoin to create projects.

mi propósito para este año es tener mas de 1000000 de Tron ese es mi propósito ya que veo un gran futuro ala cryptomoneda tron

This has been a great year for the cryptocurrency market, in my case I accumulate as much TRON (TRX) that I can because I follow that currency, but I will see some good opportunity that comes out to invest in other tokens that come out

My goal this year is to hold bitcoin waiting for the highest price, I hold the income I get from cryptotalk to get the best price. Previously I converted to LTC so that my portfolio could be wider, the possibility of increasing LTC was quite high.

• +1 1

Well, one goal that I have is at least to be able to obtain 1 btc, even though I think that each year it will be more complicated but you have to make an effort to reach this goal since in the long term it will be much more.

I just started in this Cryptoworld this year and set some ambitious goal when I fiirst bought my first cryptos. Unfortunately these goals were vanished by the huge dump caused by the coronavirus in March, and I had to set more realistic goals, which I won't probably achieve anyway, but will be working hard to eventually reach these goals in 2021.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:52 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

Working in the field of digital currencies has become more stimulating, especially in light of its wide spread and tremendous increase in circulation, as it is the currency of the future.

Hey mate, you ask a good question about our goal in this year, in this year my target is collecting free cryptocurrency this forum. This year I start my trading life and I got some profit, so next year I will start my trading career full speed.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As crypto earnings are not certain, but I do have hope that I will be made at least 1 BTC by the end of December 2020. I have been actively interested in crypto in 2020, just because I was almost free because of national lockdown, and I need some money to support my family, as this pandemic has hit all over, and drastically lowered the economy and as a result of which we had some financial crisis. So, I became more interested to online earnings since February, and I am still doing trading and other crypto-related works. So, I have been passionate on online earnings, and hope I will be making at least 1 BTC by the end of this year.

• +1 1

Collecting the coins is the good idea and i follow just some rules and now i am just collecting the coins and i hold all my coins and just wait for the bull because this time market will make a great bull and it touch the sky.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/10/2020 at 5:52 AM, Oxygen said:

I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

This is a good goal and we need to have targets like these. It becomes more difficult to collect one whole Bitcoin but this is what most of us are trying to make. I have suffered from the covid and my income has been devastated so I can't invest as much as I would have wanted but I will keep buying even today as I don't have any trust for the fiat currencies we are using. In ten years from today even if Bitcoin price is just double from today it will mean I saved my money from inflation by using Bitcoin.

• +5 1

I have start with a goal of profit by double the money I put when I am bought bitcoin for $5000. I am trader and was not hold for invester, I am did a double but with many trader and altcoin that I changed to. I did it very strict and not without lose days as in the end the altcoin start drop a lot and I am in bitcoin hold now and expect a lot of good price action first for Bitcoin to reach 20k and next for a new altcoin pump that will give us some extra.

• +2 1

1 Bitcoin maybe is a lot for most of us, but what I think is that this should be a good target to have. 1 Bitcoin will put you in the elite and in the 1% of the new world reserve currency. It will mean too much when Bitcoin will become what we think it will become. So don't just waste your time and do whatever possible in legal and honest ways to make it there.

• +1 1

You have a very high goal my friend but I hope you made it or you are close, but if you aren't don't give up there will be opportunities and you will find the way to do it or compromise perhaps with less. It is something you have to push for and achieve it and it will be something that you have to be very strict and patient and if you didn't make it this year there is still some time more left and you can try again next year too.

I don't know how you can achieve this goal but if you plan only to earn the crypto and trade maybe you will have a long chance of achieving your dream. I wish I had it this easy to make one Bitcoin every year too but it is something we have to set as a target and be more positive to achieve it.

Yes, it is good for us to set a specific target for us, but I think that this is a large number that requires great effort and to achieve profits through trading and investment

I exceeded my goals for this year because of the rise of prices and I added to my bitcoin bag, but I didn't have very high standards to make one Bitcoin. I think that with price going higher it will be impossible soon, so I tried to make some but it was a difficult year with bounties not paying and not having earned anything for months. Only recently I think we are watching a change in attitude and many projects are paying higher for marketing, so perhaps it has to do with the rise in prices and in interest. We must be careful and not miss any opportunities.

MY goal this year is to earn as much as possible bitcoin in my wallet so that when the price of bitcoin get so high later in the years to come by then i would have become a crypto currency millionaira just with bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

I have many goals to achieve in this year . But corona virus pandemic has destroyed my plans. Now I am trying to achieve my main goal. My main goal is to collect 1 bitcoin in my account. In want to trade in BTC from next year. I have achieved my goal 50%. I am trying to make it 100%.