Converting into litecoin - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Converting into litecoin

I did not know about this and not idea to find this problem. I do not change btc into litecoin. I with draw my coins through youbit acount.

To convert Bitcoin to litecoin.go to yobit then at lower left you'll see the search box.type litecoin and at the center there's a divider put the amount of bitcoin you want to exchange into litecoin then click buy.if your still confused there's a lot of video tutorial at YouTube you can watch it.

Hello everyone am also a newbie and I don't have much idea about it, however I would suggest you not convert it into litecoin because bitcoin is popular 

On 2/9/2020 at 4:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

Hi everyone.  I've been searching a lot about converting your bitcoin into litecoin. But there's no post or comments I can find that is detailed. I wanted to withdraw my bitcoin but the fee is expensive and so I want to convert it into litecoin and then withdraw it but I don't know how to convert. If you do know, please explain it to me in a detailed way. I will really appreciate it. 😭

visit yobit website and you will see a trading page in down.

you have to search ltc on btc-pair.

then you will found ltc-btc page then buy ltc on sell order or your custom order.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

Hi everyone.  I've been searching a lot about converting your bitcoin into litecoin. But there's no post or comments I can find that is detailed. I wanted to withdraw my bitcoin but the fee is expensive and so I want to convert it into litecoin and then withdraw it but I don't know how to convert. If you do know, please explain it to me in a detailed way. I will really appreciate it. 😭

I think litecoin fee is low but try Converting on XRP which have the lowest fee. The minimum withdraw is 22 XRP and the fee is only 0.5 XRP which can save you alot of crypto because the fee is lower than litecoin.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 2/9/2020 at 12:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

You have to find the trading pair LTC/BTC in yobit. Then you need to go to the buy LTC section and buy the desired amount. If you haven't traded before take each step carefully. Although since you probably don't have any LTC yet it wouldn't be that difficult to find it out.

There is great answer here @RAMENSOUP 

This link can help if you have additional questions. In any case I want to share this link where you can see a summary of a trader that I made of BTC / LTC in December.

I hope it serves you and any user.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

They already give the right way on how to do it ,ihope you will get it.withdrawak by using if litecoin is very nice becouse of the fee that is too low not just like in bitcoin that is 0.0012 or 10$

On 2/8/2020 at 11:39 PM, Migo said:

No problem, first go to your yobit account, then click on BTC icon like in the picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_232924.thumb.jpg.a0f0e7a2f3dcf3f53e91b9c8045335d5.jpgthen search for LTC below it like in the picture below

Screenshot_20200208_233428.thumb.jpg.033bcf584105a66aeca5173fffb93909.jpgthen click on it, and go to this box like this picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_233750.thumb.jpg.a83e92ec9a782d77735887a09f1354c7.jpgthen click on the blue amount of bitcoin and click on Buy, after minutes you will see your balance charged and you bought litecoin successfully 

Wow! You really did a great job. I was wandering how this could be done but your easy explanations have solved my thought. Thanks and keep it up sir.

Just go to the trade area and in there you can have your preferences. You click btc and then find litecoin there the ltc and in the buy area you can have the max amount if you want to and also the amount to be paid which is lower than bitcoin.

I hope that will be easy for you to withdraw your coins, withdrawing bitcoins in yobit it has a very high fee but when you will trade it to litecoin you will withdraw with a very small fee... Good luck.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@RAMENSOUP

Are Your Doubts resolved?

We want to help you make a good trader is a fundamental part of the process.

Learning to make orders, manage deposits and withdrawals in exchanges is essential in the learning process.

Do not hesitate to ask anything adicional.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

i pass my btc to litecoin because it has less rate to withdraw, plus my wallet charges me less percentage for movements of that crypto

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

yobit has litcoin which is LTC 
also you can use XRP coin to transfer your coin with 0.5 XRP as fees and also very fast in transaction
but you need to double check the receiving exchange has XRP coin listed in it 
for me I use litcoin and xrp and doge cause these three coins are very poplar and with low fees and you can find then in most of exchanges 

On 2/9/2020 at 4:24 AM, Migo said:

No problem, first go to your yobit account, then click on BTC icon like in the picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_232924.thumb.jpg.a0f0e7a2f3dcf3f53e91b9c8045335d5.jpgthen search for LTC below it like in the picture below

Screenshot_20200208_233428.thumb.jpg.033bcf584105a66aeca5173fffb93909.jpgthen click on it, and go to this box like this picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_233750.thumb.jpg.a83e92ec9a782d77735887a09f1354c7.jpgthen click on the blue amount of bitcoin and click on Buy, after minutes you will see your balance charged and you bought litecoin successfully 

Wow what a great explanation my i m still Jr member here let me collect some more satoshi first and than surely your explanation will help me a lot to convert Btc into ltc so that less fee is required. Thanks a lot. 

On 2/9/2020 at 3:47 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

Don't worry you can easily convert Bitcoin to litecoin in the yobit wallet just go through the steps I am mentioning here first open your yobit wallet then send the Bitcoins to the wallet then choose the coin you want to buy then select that coin and sell it wall ceiling copy the address in which you want to send the payment then we still there in the yoghurt wallet in few minutes will get your payment.

When I earned and am being dued to withdraw into my account, at first I usually converted but to doge and later I started onto the litecoin and literally now, am on the xrp, with a lower transactions than most

5 hours ago, Olivia220 said:

Absolutely right dear iam also using this method its really easy to use it and fee is very low to convert bitcoin to litcoin and received money in coinbase account thanx.

Well that's great to know because you manage to save some money from expensive transaction fees when you withdraw bitcoin directly, it's better that we always convert our bitcoin to altcoins so that we can save some money. I'm not a user of litecoin since it's not available in my current wallet, so I use other coins for withdrawing like ripple.

It is easy to convert your bitcoin into your litecoin you just go to the market and buy litecoin with your bitcoin. What exchange do you use? if yobit you just look to the left side of the page then click LTC then buy it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 17.02.2020 at 19:40, Jana Ara said:

Go to Trade option, then go to market and select BTC.  Select BTC and click on ltc. Then go to the sell option and convert it to BTC Amount and sell it.  With Litecoin, withdraw fees are low and convert to ltc is a good means.

There were severa gatherings here that appear the manner the way to alternate over your btc to altcoins but nevertheless to alternate your btc into lite coin you will be in a position go to yobit there you may see change alternative truthful choose the BTC and at that factor press on BTC/LTC

On 2/9/2020 at 12:39 AM, Migo said:

Nice work mate thanks for explain how to converting bitcoin to ltc i was going to ask that question but now i know how to exchange btc to any other currency

On 2/8/2020 at 5:17 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Really, there isn't post on this litecoin. But for your research and hardwork, we are going to read so many new things about it. Bundle of thanks!

On 2/8/2020 at 11:58 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Woah! Thank you for your effort. It really solved my problem about this. I really appreciate it Migo. 🥺💓

Thanks for the post we really gained a lot from it. I don't actually no much on that before now but you information actually served as a guide for and the other beginners.

Yes you can easily convert your bitocoin into a litecoin by going into the settings of your yobit account. Transaction of money is a bit hectic process but it works at last.