How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

On 2/7/2020 at 8:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

You have to just post helpful and useful content on this forum and follow the rule and regulations of this site. It will boost up you reputation. 

you will not earn them by begging because in this case you will have no credibility, you need to earn them not have them, try to work harder, this is how you will rise your profile

The main thing is that you should post  the contents that help others and let them learn new thing or solve their problems and issue due to which they become happy and give you reaction.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 2/7/2020 at 4:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

there are only 2 ways to get reputation points.

the best one is doing helpful and quality topics, because topic has more visibility than posts.

and the second one is doing good posts, but as i said above this is harder because less people see the posts

No magic about it. Post reputable and logical stuffs, the more people like and follow your posts, the more reputation you gain. I haven't gained much reputation but I am looking forward to it in the coming days. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Hello dear friend If you want to get good reputations then you have to post good post that everyone likes very much and if your posts are two important then of course you have good reputations.

All I know is you have to post useful articles, don’t spam or post useless articles, and about reputation I believe the more you get engaged in the forum the more your reputation grows.

On 2/7/2020 at 5:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Hello. Actually, reputation here is not very important in my opinion, but it's an effective way to encourage members to post more helpful topics. You can easily get reputation by posting the newest and freshest information related to Crypto currencies. 

On 13.03.2020 at 03:00, vetegwink said:

If you need to urge reputation then you Ought to attempt to create useful post.stop making futile post and content.in this way, you'll be able get notoriety.

For picking up notorieties you ought to center on what you're posting in case it is valuable or preferred by perusers at that point naturally your notoriety will increment.

On 2/7/2020 at 11:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

If you really want reputation so bad, just always post that contains good quality and meaningful contents as possible so that someone appreciates your posts and you can receive the reputation points you want so badly.

One can get better reputation by avoiding harmful posts. One should do such a post that can understand everybody.And do not copy pest at all. Thats how one can get better reputatio.     

On 2/7/2020 at 5:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Actually, a lot of members don't care about giving reputation to other members. But, after you post some useful content in a topic which members will like, you can ask them in the end of the topic to give you the heart reaction. This works pretty good because the members here are very nice!

Just write useful comments on the topics and not any nonsense, or create your own topics with descriptions of some good projects or instructions for them.

You can get a better reputation if your posts is quality content, constructive, meaningful and well-explained. You really deserve a good reputation if your posts is something like that.

My friend, it is easy. You must comment and post useful posters and not go out on the topic of the section in which you post and have information in the section you are speaking in. The most important thing is not to deviate from the topic.

• +1 1

On 8/2/2020 at 8:48, Sid said:

Posiblemente porque hiciste una publicación que no es útil, por lo que hay miembros que te dan una reputación negativa. En mi opinión, antes de hacer que un tema o publicación sea mejor leer y usar primero la función de búsqueda

You must respect the rules, give kind and useful comments, I currently do not have such a reputation but I am also doing it and raised support with hearts to all the comments on any useful topic, and you join the cause, give me heart I already gave it to you  , this topic is important.

You should make more better comments that help your friends here in the forum also in your topics when you make once . Also the more details that makes us gains easy or learn us better information for daily work in this field will be great .

• +2 1

If you want to reputation in cryptotalk forum then you must post good quality. Your post should contain enough information about cryptocurrency. If others are benefiting from reading your post and finding out something new about the post, they will definitely react your post you reputation will grow.  Always try to make good post.

• +1 1

Concentrate on making posts with meaning and useful information for other users, and avoid making spammy posts that already been posted by other users.

All members should strive to obtain a good reputation, by writing useful publications that make members put a Like on it, and this will increase the reputation counter. I believe that good reputation will have an important role in the future in this forum.

• +2 1

It's not too easy to get reputation here ! because you have to make usefel content and topics  !
with making good topics this will make it easier to make people give you a reputation point  

If we do not have crypto as a day-to-day job, then we can benefit greatly from crypto, and not only that, if we use crypto daily, we can earn a lot of revenue from crypto, and with that, crypto will go a long way, and many names of crypto.  It will explode, and we will certainly benefit from crypto.