The Crypto Talk As I See It. Celebrating my 1,000th - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

The Crypto Talk As I See It. Celebrating my 1,000th

1000.png.05a2ec20a2bfd9d0e8b896d9667b175d.png

Celebrating my 1,000th

Many have passed through here quite quickly, I have opted for the slow road.

A thousand post is a large number for any specialized Forum, even more, one referring to cryptocurrencies.

It is an opportunity that gives us the Crypto Talk Forum, in many places they do not forgive you if your contributions are not accurate, correct and in general useful. Crypto Talk has allowed us to grow in Post and in the process to gain knowledge. (+ PPP)

In recent days, someone here in the Forum talked about Crypto Talk should make an Airdrop.  We are living one, since they have allowed us to write, write and write in the Forum, without eliminating so many unnecessary posts and getting paid immediately, you are being part of one.

The Airdrop began with the Pay Phase from the first post, then came the second stage with 30, then 50 and currently those who are arriving late start at 100. You have to identify the opportunities, they are always there, find them.

div1000.png.ba10a32a397913261a844acee3cc2870.png

Finally I want to say that I have been growing in knowledge and that I am not here to run for "X" PPP, but to contribute and make community, 4 months here and 1000 post, to certify it.

In any case I am prepared to start taking new challenges that come for this community that grows every day in this Crypto Talk Forum.

For those who walk around in the forum near or far from this number, just follow the rules of the forum and when things do not go well, You just is encourage to follow, here they do not take anything unfairly from you, on the contrary they give you many opportunities.

So a little gasoline fuels the desire to post, and as they say give me a like love30.png.5187226087ccefb08556daed821ae5ea.png for these 1000 posts. When you see my content support it.

• Useful or interesting 6

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Sure mate, you going to receive that 👍 on your post, I also too recently joined that club if 1000+ posts too. normally having to reach that height didn't come form being waiting on others to makes ho that mile. Sure man congrats

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, alexisfuentes said:

Celebrating my 1,000th

A thousand post is a large number for any specialized Forum, even more, one referring to cryptocurrencies.

It is an opportunity that gives us the Crypto Talk Forum, in many places they do not forgive you if your contributions are not accurate, correct and in general useful. Crypto Talk has allowed us to grow in Post and in the process to gain knowledge. (+ PPP)

In recent days, someone here in the Forum talked about Crypto Talk should make an Airdrop.  We are living one, since they have allowed us to write, write and write in the Forum, without eliminating so many unnecessary posts and getting paid immediately, you are being part of one.

The Airdrop began with the Pay Phase from the first post, then came the second stage with 30, then 50 and currently those who are arriving late start at 100. You have to identify the opportunities, they are always there, find them.

Finally I want to say that I have been growing in knowledge and that I am not here to run for "X" PPP, but to contribute and make community, 4 months here and 1000 post, to certify it.

In any case I am prepared to start taking new challenges that come for this community that grows every day in this Crypto Talk Forum.

For those who walk around in the forum near or far from this number, just follow the rules of the forum and when things do not go well, You just is encourage to follow, here they do not take anything unfairly from you, on the contrary they give you many opportunities.

So a little gasoline fuels the desire to post, and as they say give me a like love30.png.5187226087ccefb08556daed821ae5ea.png for these 1000 posts. When you see my content support it.

I am  also congratulating you. And this is a big milestone you have achieved  after  1 month.a and i am happy to see this. So I will also do the same.

Congregation bro to complete 1000.post in month its good achievement to you and you have  good reputation points so think your good in crypto and your post also valuable I think you goes so long in this forum and achieve good things in the forum give this type movements so many in the forum good luck

5 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Celebrating my 1,000th

Congratulation buddy on reaching 1000 useful and constructive posts. A huge contribution to the crypto talk forum in general. And also a huge achievement for you. May you posts more and reach the 5000 soon. Crypto talk forum has helped all it's members/users in a great way 

Good work bro for completing 1000th post on this forum.  Best of luck for your future post and affluent your knowledge.Let me know us how the forum changed from your first post to till now...

5 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Celebrating my 1,000th

Congratulations I did also reach this mile stone few days ago and Its really worth to celebrate. I sure you feeling really proud right now just like how I feel when I reach my 1000 Post congratulation on Becoming a Full Member rank.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Congratulations bro, you have reached 1000 posts, only one more you will become a Full Member. excellent reputation, you are also classified as a long time member, so you already know all the rules of the forum, but I am waiting for your next topic.

Congratulation mate, you achieved the full member, i hope you still post and achieved more in this forum. best of luck mate. keep making knowledgeable contents and opinions.

Very good buddy and congrats to youre milestone,just please stay post and make communicating with our co member here and welcome.buddy as a full member here in this forum again a warm congratulation buddy

It is good to see members being able to achieve the targets they dream of. Of course this point is not the end of everything, we still have a long way to go in the future. Hopefully with this achievement, it can help users again to receive useful information from you.

Just now, Xenofever1 said:

Wow, congrats to you my friend, I think you will so much heart reaction for your post., but is there any benefits If having 1000 posts? If there is kindly tell it to me? Bu by the way still congrats.

All will have benefits when accompanied by good intentions and sincere because it benefits if having 1000 posts makes you renked up and you will get paid from the moderator because while you make a useful post the admin will pay you.

6 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Celebrating my 1,000th

You set a mark and complete it with your effort i have seen your posts which are very enthuistic and honest .I am following you and  consider you loyal yo the forum.I am very happy for you.

6 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Celebrating my 1,000th

Well in that case I would like to congratulate you mate, no problems If I gave you 1 like for it, because I think you deserve that too, and you are now finally promoted as Full member beginning at 1001 post. Keep it up! and continue to create a constructive here in the forum.

It looks like you are doing well on the forum and your posts are very helpful

I have maintained your account and reached 1000 posts, which is a good thing. I hope to reach this limit as well

I am very prudent about copy messages, but days gone by I conventional minus 40 e-mail and it saddened me, nowadays I’m drawn extra true in tracking everywhere to contact and could you repeat that? to write.

Thanks to all who have come here to greet and Congratulate.
Some have had words of support and encouragement, I appreciate them.

Thanks also to those who have taken the good vibe of giving that like.

I don't want to quote anyone in this post, because all their answers are good vibes.

There are several users here with whom we have already begun to do community, We often cross and We see the forum as a meeting point where we do what we like, Talk about Cryptocurrencies
and learn all about the Blockchain.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Heh, I forgot to celebrate my 1000th post too 😉

I didn't know that the early users here could start earning immediately after their first post. I joined in late November so I probably haven't noticed.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Congratulations friend.. i know how it feels for that milestone, i'll have to work harder to reach a quarter of you! Good job friend.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

So, I think I made a big mistake because didn't celebrate my 4000th, don't you think so?? Anyway congratulations for you and I wish you the best in your cryptotalk life, the important thing is to stay active and valuable to this forum, good luck for the next thousands 

20 hours ago, Sabba092 said:
19 hours ago, rjroshan said:

16 hours ago, Honny143 said:

16 hours ago, Sedy said:

16 hours ago, razib2227 said:

16 hours ago, Sapdrx said:

16 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

16 hours ago, Daniyal Rajpoot said:

16 hours ago, Agios said:

16 hours ago, Whydoyoucare said:

16 hours ago, Win said:

16 hours ago, Man said:

16 hours ago, ammar1989 said:
16 hours ago, Ayeshakhan said:

15 hours ago, Xenofever1 said:

15 hours ago, Tanaj preya said:

15 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

15 hours ago, Nargisg said:

15 hours ago, thunder2717 said:

15 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

15 hours ago, alexjpro said:

15 hours ago, ethannbenny said:

15 hours ago, JoeDavid said:

15 hours ago, Dekay said:

15 hours ago, jmmybrv said:
12 hours ago, Ronit Raj said:

Thank you for your congratulatory and support message.

The community will continue to grow, so from time to time, do not forget your individual experiences here at the Forum, we are here to share joys, triumphs and failures.

Also I can not leave out the spammers that were not missing, obviously.

As I always say consider making better posts, the one who does not congratulate me knows that its content is not related to the topic , it could be deleted. 😉 

👇

3 hours ago, Mahin Sarowar said:

The crypto currency is the best and most valuable currency in the world today. Crypto currency is popular all over the world.It's so good. It is helping us a lot in our lives. The crypto was the most expensive in 2018, still priced well. General Chat Chat LoungI think Crypto will improve further in the future.

Also those who make Copy / paste were not missing. Consider changing your strategy.

5 hours ago, Zieworld said:

We inspire when we see success of other. But we should use this inspiration in positive way, you have to identify the opportunities, they are always there, find them, yourself.

You are making a partial copy of the original content of another user, in this case my OP.

22 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

To finish this Topic thanks very specials to those who have given that special touch, that good vibes in the OP, with their likes.

Regards

• Useful or interesting 2

Don't Forget Your Topics