Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while. - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while.

Started crypto very late, at first I doubted the authenticity and thought all along that it was generally illegal but that changed immediately the new campaign became active 

I heard about cryptocurrency in 2018 from a friend of mine. But I did not invest in it at the same time, but I started investigating about it. I have first look at cryptocurrencies on how they work and how we can benefit from here. I have made complete research on it then I invest on it. And then I had also joined this forum that I can learn a lot about crypto currency from here. I read many posts from this forum that I get a lot of information about cryptocurrency so that I can get a lot of benefits about it. And now I have so much experience in cryptocurrency that I can earn a lot of money from here. And last year I made a lot of money from cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/24/2020 at 1:34 PM, percare said:

I don't understand the question, you ask if we bought immediately Bitcoin or crypto when we first heard of them? Has somebody did that and why? Are you buying anything you hear about immediately?

There are a lot of people who would buy something immediately after they hear about it, that is why many people are getting scammed everyday.

• +1 1

When i learned about crypto i was every excited and curious. I also try to explore many things about bitcoin. I also try to gain knowledge about trading and investment. 

When I heard crypto I took me 2 days for joining because I don't have the investment  and then after ward I fully involved with crypto. Day till now I am doing many things in crypto like airdrop, bounties, article writing and trading. Crypto is keeping me busy and giving me opportunities for earning .

• +1 1

Good question my friend. I actually took a little while because I wanted to spend a little time in training myself in cryptocurrency related topics so that I can do better in the forum . After this I was able to give my best in the forum soon.

bitcoin became for me a loyal technological friend and I do not regret waiting, and they experienced the bull run of bitcoin

• +1 1

Hey mate!Yeah you are right.I first heard about it from a friend of mine.Then i ask start doing research abou and found it legit.And after that i didn't even wait a second.And start this immediatly.After staying in this page for a few days.I found it very enjoyable.And also learned alot of things here.Learned about the cryptocurrencies and many more things.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

On 2/6/2020 at 1:22 PM, Investors Blog said:

As soon as i learned about bitcoin i become curious and try to explore more things about BTC. Although not really active during those days and i regret it. But this time i am making sure i am not letting an opportunity to pass by,

Same @Investors Blog I had about bitcoin for a very long time since the price was very low I never bothered to make more inquiries about it now am regretting. and also @Roomi its quit a long break, though your reasons for leaving are best know to you. welcome back and I wish you the best 

Its fresh for me to heard this cryptocurrency but i quickly to join this because i acknowledge this so may benefits and opportunity too i don't waste any chances even this is you new for me but i wanna try now to wiil not regret in the future, now i can say this is worth it to be risk

• +1 1

No. I started this when someone told me how crypto currency works and he explained to me that this is legit and legal. When I heard bitcoin before the first thing comes to my mind is illegal and scam. But when he told me that I should try this forum to prove what he said. So I am here, earning money. Thanks to him 

Personally I joined in cryptocurrency world especially after I heard about Bitcoin since 2016 after I heard about it together with it's interesting facts about the invention together with it's operations.

• +1 1

Yes i start crypto when i heard but unfortunately i have been scammed by someone. I loose my hearts but when i start crypto again then it is helpful for me and i go the positive portion of my life.

• +3 1

I remember a friend used to talk about crypto bitcoin a lot  in 2018 but since he liked many online things some which scammed him and including sports betting so I didn't give him much concentration because I hated online things but now I'm happy this forum has made me change my mind and begin crypto right here.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't remember when I heard about crypto for first time. Maybe it was years ago I can't remember and it doesn't matter a lot. We have to think about now and what we can do to help Bitcoin become adopted and cryptocurrency to be used by more people.

• +2 1

Actually I did not start crypto when I first heard about it I take my time do some research and found it very interesting before I join after a while and to be sincere I really enjoy my time here and the earning part is something I enjoy much here in this platform.

• +1 1

The first time when I was heard about cryptocurrency I wouldnt use it and I was not interested on it, but I was start to interested once I was seeing my brother earning a lot of money through crypto gambling.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I was much interested about learning the digital currency and when my friend told me about the cryptocurrency in immediately joined this and I feel proud to say that I am getting more informations here.  I wish this forum lasts forever and lighting us with the great ideas and thoughts about the cryptocurrency and technology. 

I just recently heard it from my friend and it upright piqued my interest that's why I enter cryptotalk and started working here. I can say that I made a right decision and I highly enjoy learning the new knowledge I have acquired. 

Honestly speaking I was first heard about Bitcoin is around  2014, But I have no interest about cryptocurrency at that time because my focus is on the real world job to earn money I was a Mobile phone Technician at that time in 2014 the BTC was just a in-game-prized on a game app that available on Google Play store that's why I leave hanging for months and it was gone in my interest. But it was resurrected when it was re-introduce with one of my clients, in a form of "Cloud Mining Investments" during that time I was already surprise when I seen the price of BTC which is about $192 per BTC at that time. I immediately downloaded the game and try to retrieve my account because there is some BTC on that game account, But I wasn't able to retrieve it. so moving on I was also investing in "HashOcean Cloud Mining" that was became a huge "Ponzi Scam in 2016" the scammers has taking away all the BTC worth $55Million dollars. recap "Since 2014 that I was first heard/know about Bitcoin But I was started during 2015 upto now!? 

Edited by Masterrex
  • +3 1

When i hear about the bitcoin i buy that and also i invest in other different coins which can give me good profit in future and so many peoples will make good money and this time crypto go high more and more.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

2 hours ago, The Game said:

Actually I did not start crypto when I first heard about it I take my time do some research and found it very interesting before I join after a while and to be sincere I really enjoy my time here and the earning part is something I enjoy much here in this platform.

If I had start crypto when in first had about it, I would have been so good in honestly, because in had about crypto since 2010, but no one to orientate me ,no one to make me believe it legitimacy, not until now that I am improving myself in it, it not late, am doing everything possible to be a good trader

After I learned about cryptocurrencies in 2015, the price of bitcoin was very small - $ 230. And the resources I was working on at the time brought in more revenue. After the increase in the price of $ 1200, I took up resources related to cryptocurrencies.

• +1 2

I also waited a lot. I do not regret it. I did not have a share in that. I am here now, and this is the beginning in this field. I try to make up for the time I lost and the opportunities that were lost by taking advantage of every available opportunity.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I knew the cryptocurrency from the previous three years and now I am here workin after two or three years not the instant when I came to know about the cryptocurrency few years ago.