Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while. - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while.

I had heard about the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency from a long time but I I didn't know how to earn them and believing in online currencies was also a big problem for me. but this year I came to know that day can be earned for free so I tried this website and it proved very fruitful.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I did not  joined crytop currency in the first time I heard about it. my friend introduced crytop currency too me in school but i thought is scam I did not believed him but I after I see my friend earn money form crytop currency I realized that noting like scam in crytop currency

• +1 1

When my brother tell me about the cryptocurrency. Then I make an account at night and get start from the next morning. I was very excited for uploding posts in this forum.

No. I start it on tomorrow. When my brother say about this forum at that time i make my account and get start on next day. I was very excited.

I started crypto as a result of a friend who introduced me into the system back then, I heard about crypto currency especially Bitcoin but I didn't give it a proper attention untill when a friend told me about it benefit a year ago.

When I heard about Crypto then I thing that is also fake like others then I do not start working on it after a while then my friend withdraw from it and purchase many things then I also stared work on it. 

I started crypto after a while because when I heard about it I was not that sure of it I try to make some research and investigation about crypto talk currency before joining the platform but am so happy and excited for having the great opportunity to acquire knowledge and experience with good writing skills in Crypto talk currency platform which also provide me some tokens to earn a better living 

• +2 1

First of all my friend told me about it and gave her the goods etc. When I heard about it, I immediately made use of it. I think this is a great platform to earn online. 

No,the year I heard about this particular coin I totally ignored it then after some years I heard the price of the coin is increasing so I decided to run some research about cryptocurrency I watched YouTube videos,consult the experts too

Of course, my friend, when I first met kryptotolk, I entered it and registered an account, and Started browsing it, and then it turned out to be a great forum and I started working on it,We have gained a lot of it thanks to this forum. 

• +2 1

Good evening mate,When a friend of mine introduced me to cryptocurrency, i was very excited but i did not join immediately.I did research first before entering the cryptocurrency world because i know that its going to be risky.

• +3 1

I start immediately I heard of it but I'm novince to the world of crypto then but now I can proudly say I'm not a newbie anymore crypto is a really earning more and sitting at house

I will say that my friends told me about it and they said that after I join here I can make some money just by posting, I have created an account here and now, I am interested in posting and reading some in-depth information about cryptocurrency.  I connected to this platform and knew about Bitcoin.  I am really grateful for this platform that I avoid being ignorant about it and I am proficient in making money.

I got involved in crypto world in 2019 and since then I have been involved in crypto world.  I was able to come to the crypto world mainly for this forum.  I now invest and trade.  But everyone should enter the crypto world because in the crypto world you can earn a lot of money.  You will find many ways to earn money in the crypto world.

• +1 1

Unfortunately I had no one to teach me about cryptocurrency ... I only heard about it in the news and on TV channels ... it seemed something out of reach... till a friend of mine told me about this forum and how it is possible for us to get some Satoshies and Talk and learn about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Some months ago my friend introduced cryptotalk to me and he told me all about cryptoworld then first I don't join this platform after some days I call him and said to him I want work on this platform then I started work on this platform and after same days I again quite and leave this platform after some days he told me again that he withdrow good amount then I joined this platform and after that day I work on this platform and earn a lot and enjoy cryptoworld. 

I've actually heard a lot since cryptocurrency started, I've been working with cryptocurrency for the last two months.They seem like a great investment to make money in a safe and sustainable way.  They've really changed the way I look at things and I'm just multiplying my meaning.

You are always welcome mates. A friend told me about cryptocurrency since early this year but I thought it was a joke. Until three weeks ago when he told me what he used to earn in a month. That was what encourage me the most that made me to join the forum two weeks ago.and now I'm happy as make more enquiry about the forum.

I started working with this coding shortly after it was introduced to me and started working very hard and actively and I earned an amount of money that was good and so far it continues with this work.

The truth is when I first heard about crypto sincerely speaking I did not believe it all my thought it was a scam until my friend try his best to confuse me and show me the amount of money he earn with crypto after some while then I now decide to join the crypto 

My friend, the first thing I learned about the crypto forum and everything related to cryptocurrencies, I immediately started learning it and entered the cryptotlak forum.  And I started working with it on the one hand to earn and on the one hand to learn Thank you

When I heard about cryptocurrency I didn't start immediately because I can't trust the process yet and when I even fluctuated because I was scammed immediately I invested but later come back to cryptotalk via a friend and that's what made me stay and believe more on cryptocurrency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I joined this forum the day I heard about it, I was so curious to learn all about crypto , what it is and how do I get it and trade with it, it is really a nice chance that I am thankful for .

• +1 1

i took my first glimpse on crypto on having to have used telegram as from that i was in contact in having to have heard of cryptocurrencies, especially that of those crypto bots which caught my attention in having to get t know the system more better, as from that i have gained more and more diverse experience on this crypto tech