Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while. - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while.

No, my friend, I did not start working directly because I could not know the credibility of these currencies and the methods of earning that we obtain through them, but after research and gaining experience I worked with them with confidence and mastery.

• +3 1

Yes, I went through this same experience, I heard about this field about a year ago, but I was also not interested in that. As for my friends, they started working immediately and they made a lot of money during this period and I really regret it, but I do not think that the opportunity has passed. I will take advantage. This time I am trying to fix it

• +3 1

Since I heard about it I was still not moved by it's wonderful features , I came to knew about this since 2016 but I was not as much as indulge in it but later on i felt that I must stand by my self to support myself ,to stay independent in the society so I joined this platform recently.

Unfortunately, it was too late, as I started about a year ago, although I have been interested in this field for years, but I did not have the incentive to start, but the beauty of crypto is that opportunities are always renewed, and whatever the prices, there will always be ways and means to profit.

• +4 1

I listen about crypto currency in 2018 from my brother but I can't join this after few months I join the crypto currency. First of all I join the cryptotalk forum. I learn about knowledge about crypto currency then I enter in crypto currency. 

• +4 1

The first time I heard about cryptocurrency, I immediately got interested and followed the faucet, earning my Satoshi little by little. A friend told me about cryptocurrency, indeed I don't believe in cryptocurrency and in the end I tried to follow the Faucet, do small tasks and see advertisements until finally I was able to collect Satoshi and turn him into fiat.

Hello, I have heard of cryptocurrencies since 2017 and I regret a lot that I have not entered and bought a lot of currencies since 2017 because the market has risen a lot in 2017, but I did not have a chance because I was hesitant and afraid, and today I am completely ready for the real bullish season in the big profits in 2021
  • +1 1

Unfortunately, I learned about cryptocurrencies quite late in 2017. For too long, I doubted the effectiveness of this financial instrument. Only at the end of 2017 I decided to invest in bitcoin. In 2018, the price of bitcoin collapsed. My first investment experience was unsuccessful.

In fact, I, like many people, did not trust cryptocurrencies, I heard about them for a long time, but I did not know the reasons that allow me to trust them, and I regret this, if I had started investing in them since then, I would be rich  Of course.  Time still allows me to do that, because I work hard and I aspire to achieve a lot.

• +1 1

The truth was after a while, but it is also that from the beginning we knew of the existence but we could not take advantage of it because we did not have the correct information, for this it is important that from day one that we begin to study we can take advantage of it, it is important to know this so that the people that we tell also know what to do.

• Useful or interesting 1

Exactly the same thing happened to me, as I heard about it in 2014, but I did not expect that it would have such popularity in the future, and this is one of the things that I regret most in my life, but I think that the train has not missed and we can store it now, because I believe that the future will be better than now in terms of currencies.

• +1 1

Well I was not opportuned to start crypto when I first heard about probably because I was scared but after some time and seeking proper knowledge I was able to realise that it was safe and one can trust in the technology. So I made my decision and I joined.

To be honest, although cryptocurrency are so popular few years ago but I did not hear about them from long period of time. I heard about them few months ago and i immediately started learning about them because since there are high prices for some currencies, this means that it is important to be learned about them.

• +4 1

The first time I heard about crypto in 2015, but did not attach the same importance as today. Maybe because I was little informed, namely, what bitcoin is. Today, everything is different. 

• +2 1

I know bircoin last two years and I start collect bitcoins through free faucets I work so many faucets and cliam bitcoins but I can't claim so many just little bit but in my mind those coins are valuable but when I heard crypto I join the great platform I think iam so lucky to join this forum present iam learn so much about crypto and passive income also..

When i heard about it crypto that time i was not interested much but now as i came to this platform and one of my close friend also suggested me about it so i started working here and i am very happy while doing work here because its a good source of income so its a great experienced whole doing work here. 

The answer is yes, as soon as they told me about crypto, I started to investigate this, and now I am in this forum learning a little more every day, and at the same time making money.

Since 2014, I have heard a lot about Bitcoin, but I have never dealt with it and have taken little from it because it was in its infancy.
But now I regret leaving such a job
But now I am doing some business with cryptocurrencies and I am trying to gain a lot of information on those things.

I heard about cryptocurrencies for many years, but I never got into the world of cryptography at the time.  I am a beginner in the field of cryptography.  I was very apprehensive at first because a lot of people tried to convince me that coding was a waste of time.  I feel very regret that I have not entered the world of currencies since the beginning.

Edited by james653
  • +1 1

In fact, I heard about this forum a month before I joined, but I thought it was a fraudulent site like the others, but now I found it to be the best platform ever.

Edited by علي سليمان
  • +2 1

Yes to me, I started working in the forum immediately after my friend told me about him and he guided me with some advice. I am now grateful to him and very happy with my work here and I always try to develop my encryption information

• +1 1

I think is not possible to engage on thing for first time, maybe that will be happen in love, but in those things of trade or invest we have some stress and panic to engage on them because is new and we consider it as a scam or fake project...etc. 

• +4 1

The first days that's I was heard about bitcoin I was start using it on that's day I heard because I was really feelings to like it a lot and start using. 

• +5 1

As for me, I joined the world of cryptocurrencies since I got acquainted with it through a Facebook post and started researching it, and now I am trying to gain as much information as possible so that I will be able to make good profits from investing in it.

• +2 1