Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while. - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while.

No my dear friend I not start 1st day when I listened 1st time about this platform... I go to in different sites and collect knowledge about this after 2 to 3 months later and I again listened about them so then I work start on it.. when I joined this platform so I feel comfortabl because I know it's a Best platform for the earnings and learning...

Thanks everyone.  I started crypto when I first heard about it and learned about its many positive aspects.  Because I am a student.  As such, I want to make myself self-sufficient by working here.  I want to spend some of my leisure time here as well as studying. So I come here when I find out about this platform.

Yes i joined the immediately when one of my friend tell me about it and then i started search about this forum and i find the best forum from every where you can learn and invest and start trading.

I unfortunately knew some news back in 2010 when the price of bitcoin was on the ground, a real shame not having paid attention to this great technology at that time, the year later I realized the potential it had
A big greeting to the whole community

No i didn't start crypto when i first hear about it. I heard about it in 2017 from one of my friend. He started his work . I didn't start then because i was little bit busy with my studies. But i have no regrets.  I started owrking in crypto and bitcoin in 2020. That's it.

On 2/6/2020 at 3:30 AM, Fadimah said:

He oído hablar de bitcoins y criptomonedas desde 2014, pero no me interesó hasta que supe un poco más este año y lamento no haber empezado desde entonces. ¿Qué hay de tí? ¿Empezó inmediatamente cuando se enteró o esperó unos años y se arrepiente de haber esperado esos pocos años?

I started this immediately since I was watching videos and guides on how to use faucets or ptc and how to create virtual wallets and many more things, so my friend I immediately started to inform me because I saw a lot of potential and that was 5 years ago and look and how big cryptocurrencies have grown.

When I firstly heard of crypto I never believed in it for a long time because no relative of mine is in it but some untrusted friends, they always advice me on crypto but I only thought they wanted to Scam me not after my brother took the risk and then I too.

• +1 1

I have start using cryptocurrency after a while. When I have heard about cryptocurrency then I have join in this forum and took a proper knowledge about cryptocurrency and than I have start using cryptocurrency properly.

• +1 1

I hear it from my cousin in 2017.  But i didn’t researched it. But when i join cryptotalk i again hear  about it and i did deep research about it and i started work with crypto. 

13 hours ago, Biojay said:

When I firstly heard of crypto I never believed in it for a long time because no relative of mine is in it but some untrusted friends, they always advice me on crypto but I only thought they wanted to Scam me not after my brother took the risk and then I too.

If you can't trust some people then usually their advice is worth nothing. But in this case they did it because it is going to benefit everyone to talk about crypto and convince people to join. We have some good chance for next year and I advice people to take a look too.

• +1 1

Most of us didn't start immediately, I don't think anyone did unless he was convinced by a friend. It was not very easy at all to begin and many steps are required to do searches about exchanges and cryptocurrencies and find the scams and learn how to avoid them.

• +2 1

I had immediately started when my friend told about the crypto currency because it is a great kind of motivation that he had said about this as it would be the digital currency used by many countries in future and also to get a knowledge in the new field was like some thing special.

Hello everyone, I saw a lot of news about cryptocurrencies, but it never caught my attention, after a long time, it was when I started in this world, and it was on the recommendation of some friends, since they they managed to make money with the commercialization of cryptocurrencies, and that was when I started to investigate, and I fell in love with this technology.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I have learned about the crypto few years ago, but i don't have any kind of knowledge about of the platform. But when i have learned about of the platform it took about few days to manage myself to join the platform. And i am glad to be here. 

• +1 1

I heard about Cryptotalk 2 years ago but I am no interested in this  . After two years later now I start work on cryptotalk fourm . I making sure that this forum is not scam or not spam . But this forum is really amazing . We earn money and learn from this forum this forum is not scam . I invite other members for work on this forum .

When  I heard about  it I was  surprised  because  it  was  unbelievable  thing  that  exists but  after sometimes, I decided  to join  it now  m here  as  a biggner to learn  about  cryptocurrency by cryptotalk.

The truth is my case is similar to yours, I just started this year and the truth is I feel bad, because I did not take advantage of the time if it was started since I found out it was wonderful.

• +1 1

On 2/6/2020 at 3:30 AM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

Well later, it was not at the moment since I did not trust cryptocurrencies at all, but little by little time was confirming that it was real and that money could be made with very interesting projects based on blockchains.

• +1 1

When my brother tell me about the cryptocurrency. Then I make an account at night and get start from the next morning. I was very excited for uploding posts in this forum.

• +2 1

On 2/6/2020 at 9:30 AM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

Of course, I regret it. I heard about her for a long time. I did not care about her, but I came back years later and I could not catch her. It was very bad for me

• +2 2

I started it after a while because I have many fears in the begining. I was afraid that it real or not? That took a long time but one I accepted the invitation of my cousin and joined it.

• +3 1

I feel a little bit regretful for not having started crypto beforehand.
I heard about Bitcoin in the period when its price became almost 10,000 for the first time, I was thinking a lot of ways and methods to participate in the crypto field, but studying and working prevented me from searching for the mechanisms of cryptocurrency.
But it is never too late to enter the world of crypto.

• +3 1

8 minutes ago, Amr90 said:

I feel a little bit regretful for not having started crypto beforehand.
I heard about Bitcoin in the period when its price became almost 10,000 for the first time, I was thinking a lot of ways and methods to participate in the crypto field, but studying and working prevented me from searching for the mechanisms of cryptocurrency.
But it is never too late to enter the world of crypto.

Everything is very hard to us when we want to enter in that for the first time, many rubbish ideas are coming to our mind about that specific thing we are going to enter in, but if we don't lose hope then we definitely get sucess

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I got acquainted with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in 2017, but I did not take advantage of the opportunity until the year 2019 when I started earning some currencies by using various taps and free websites.