BTC holders only please - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

BTC holders only please

10 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

First i heard about that before 10 years! and i didn't try to earn any bitcoin because i didn't have enough knowledge about how it works! and this forum gave me a good chance to earn some satoshi to start with this way

If I had been aware of these currencies since 2009, I would be rich now and become a whale. I also control the market. This field is one of the best.

First time I bought was in September 2017. I was observing the Bitcoin price all that year and didn't have chance to buy low. I managed to put some money on the side but only at summer, when prices were already up 300-400%. So observing the chart I found out that 20-30% drops were occasionally happening and though that it would be a good idea to wait for one. And it happened. In September 17, prices went down close to $2000. I never owned 1BTC though and this is my long term goal.

I heard about bitcoin three years ago, I was excited and I joined it after a few months of research. I am keeping close to 2 bitcoins, it's all my assets. the price I bought bitcoin at the time I didn't remember it, but it was less than $ 1000.

I was very late when I came to know about BTC in 2017-18 I came to know about BTC and I am holding less than 1 BTC because it is not affordable at presently for me when I purchased the BTC the price of it was around $8,500. 

I covered in the field of encryption within 3 years from now and there is a chance to get to know the bitcoin currency that turned my life all. The first number I got only from one of the sites is 0.0002 b.
I now have less than 1 BTC but I will continue to get to 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

i come in crypto currency 2 years back when I randomly watch you tube videos, their one crypto you tuber says about bitcoin,and how to earn this bitcoin in free faucets,first time heard about bitcoin and how much valuable this then I go in faucet hub wallet and start earning, but I can't earn more bitcoins and this faucets,but now I work in crypto talk to earn bitcoins, now i have good amount of satoshis and I hold this coin for my future investments.

I heard about bitcoin in 2016 but i joined bitcoin in 2017 and start investing in it. I have never earn 1 bitcoin as a profit but i invested $.5000 in localbitcoins from a big support from my brother and now i have more than 1 BTC for my business account in localbitcoins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have not earn much bitcoin since i came into cryptocurrency, I have not used my money to buy, but I have been working hard to earn bitcoin so that I will be among the bitcoin holders soon

I heard about bitcoin coin in 2016 from a friend and started working in mid-2016 as I started working on taps sites and then forums and since that time I have not bought any currency and all the currencies I currently own have obtained it by working inside forums and sites

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As for me I came across bitcoin when I was doing some research on internet about online businesses and since then I got interested in it and I did my first purchase of just few satoshi at Localbitcoins last year in february.

Actually I heard of bitcoin from a brother, occasionally from telegram as his was wondering there, they then brought me to it, with both us not knowing what we where even doing. He eventually have up, but I continued and now into it. As of now still below 1btc, and haven't bought anything one yet

I heard about cryptography and cryptocurrencies about three years ago, and I used to work initially with signature, trading and investment campaigns, and currently I have about 0.5 training because I am constantly buying and selling

Well i came to know about bitcoin and altcoin last year through my friend. I wish i knew about this couple of years ago when the orices were very low. Well im holding bitcoins now but i really wish that couole years ago, i could have bought bitcoin at way cheaper rates.

2 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

What about the 2017/2018 piece crash? Hope you were not affected? Many people fall victim of the crash. 

Almost most of the traders are affected and this has been the cause of some investors to stay away from bitcoin, I even bought it around $16000 but I sold it early because I didn't understand the market

• +1 1

Yes I was a BTC holder ! 
my first step for me in this world was at 1 January 2020 ! and then I hold all my earning until 1 April 2020 then I sell them because I think the price is going to down again !

l hold also BTC, indeed how many l can. 1. about BTC l have heard about BTC in the social networks, but exactly don't remember name of website. 2. Of course l try to hold BTC more, not less. When l get first BTC, it was 3k. It was happened in 2019, if l remember true. 

I think right now is the best moment to buy Bitcoin and to hold it for long time, I m one of those who holding Bitcoin, but still with a little quantity, because I use it in trading between cryptocurrencies.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

- the first time I heard about bitcoin was 2017, it was not until the end of the year that I joined bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- I am holding more than 1 bitcoin. My target is 7 bitcoins. I have almost half.
- I bought bitcoin at that time for more than $ 3,000 / half bitcoin.

Getting 1 bitcoin is very difficult and requires a lot of time and work hard. I did not have this amount before but I worked well to get bitcoin without buying and then start an investment plan and successful trading maybe after several months I will be able to have 1 bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am knowing that bitcoin is virtual currencies from since 2018 second quarter but unfortunately don't believe on btc and I started earnings from crypto market constantly from last four months and I understand that's this is real financial markets. 

I heard about bitcoin at the beginning of 2016 and at that time I started researching this coin until I was able to understand it well and frankly I have less than 1 composition and I hope to have 1 or more configurations and I bought some of the bitcoin coin when it was $ 4,000 and it was The purchase process this year and Ananaalan kept these blinds and waited for a rise and price and reach $ 15,000 or more

On 10/9/2019 at 4:40 PM, hexwin said:

We saw topic similar topic recently so I am starting one for Bitcoin holders

Comment if you are holding any BTC right now.

1. When did you first heard about Bitcoin?

2. Do you Hold more or less that 1 BTC

3. When did you buy or get your first BTC and at what price?

Long live Bitcoin

image.png.ff21dcf9a578f5338aad4c0bcb5c639a.png

1. I first heard about Bitcoin around 2016 but I didn't earn or use it before 2017
  2. I fall into shrimp category, I have less than 1btc
  3. I bought my first bitcoin around 2017 after the pump around $5000, I earned before then though.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy